. Do you remember any events before birth
??
Yeah that is exactly how I see it

Well do you ??

I consider it utterly laughable
??
No, I do not. When the brain dies, and with it one's consciousness, the person's "life" is history. Just like for other species.

Well since I was clinically dead for 11 minutes and have seen what is awaiting me at least...I can't speak for others but I can attest that there is something there...some say that maybe its in my mind only...Okay maybe.... but I don't believe so....
And I'm not a super religious man...I never grew up with Christian teachings...and I'm not crazy...but I went to for lack of a better word...the afterlife....And yes...God was there...

Well do you ??

??
The docs said they "lost me" twice during my hospital stay. At no point did I see a Hell or a Heaven, or deceased relatives, or even a "light at the end of a tunnel." There was just, well, nothing. So, when I thought about it, I decided that that was not bad. Everything just ceases. I can go with complete oblivion, so no fear of it.

I wonder if people who passed on, actually become aliens from another planet; when they "return" to this life? It hasn't been proven or disproven. :dunno:

Well do you ??

??
Mark twain was asked if he was worried about dying. He said he was dead for 13.5 billion years before he was born and it never affected in the slightest.

People can believe what they like but to not have curiosity about it very immature.
There is no God and nor is there a reason for him.
If heaven is a physical place, it is yet to be revealed by science.
With the total absence of any evidence whatsoever, anything after science and physics is pure ignorant opinion.

Forum List

Back