Herschel Walker suggests comparing his résumé to Barack Obama’s

Neither has Obama.

You uncle toms think blacks are dumb. Blacks are not as dumb as you think. The closet door is open. Blacks know the whole family is faux. HomO and Michael Robinson and their two faux prop daughters only fool the morons who want to believe...

Heck, do you think dePape is MAGA?

I reviewed a similar story today but couldn't stop laughing at one of the responses found on Twitter:
Twitter Citation
View attachment 720615

Your choices are:

1) Defund the Police

2)
0e600b2846d224c2d4a73acfafcbdffa

I stand with Johnson County Sheriff Rowland and every other officer in this state and country. I will never back down on my support for them. pic.twitter.com/ISKFr3dwBx

— Herschel Walker (@HerschelWalker) October 18, 2022

I am good with that. Who wouldn't be.

Your choices are:

1) Defund the Police

2)
0e600b2846d224c2d4a73acfafcbdffa

I stand with Johnson County Sheriff Rowland and every other officer in this state and country. I will never back down on my support for them. pic.twitter.com/ISKFr3dwBx

— Herschel Walker (@HerschelWalker) October 18, 2022

I am good with that. Who wouldn't be.
Hmmm, interesting that you think those are my only options.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
When was it 100% for white kids?

[snipped]
By law, prior to the landmark Supreme Court Ruling Brown v. the Board of Education handed down on May 17th 1954.

May 17, 1954 CE: Brown v. Board​

Do you see why we wanna fucking start a goddamn war?
What I don't see is how it's the fault of Black people that your family was poor and unable to take advantage of the opportunities available to them that were not available to black families.

You want a war because you grew up poor and resent seeing others particularly Black Americans make progress? Or do you honestly not see that what IM2 refers to as "affirmative action for whites" refers to lawful racial discrimination, segregation and preferences which gave whites every advantage under the sun often at the expense of Black Americans based on their race?

As far as your war, be careful what you wish for and claim to want on a public message board. You never know who has eyes on these sites.

• Love
So Walker was a great football player.

And an FBI agent. :laughing0301:

And an absentee father of several illegitimate children.

Wow! Great resume!

Obama:

First black president of Harvard Law Review

US Senator

President of the United States

Winner of Nobel Peace Prize

Emmy winner

Two Grammies

Three number one best sellers

Time Magazine Person of the Year, TWICE

KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN

It is that final fraud that outs you as a Mossad from tel aviv...

Walker has an SSN that was issued in a state where he has lived, and his college transcripts are publicly available.

So there's that.

When someone graduates "magna cum laude" from Harvard Law School they've graduated with "high honours". He didn't graduate "summa cum laude", which is the highest academic honours the school has, but it's far cry better than Trump's graduation from Wharton with no honours.

Obama excelled at every level of education, winning scholarships, and being elected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review in his first year, and after he left Harvard, he taught Constitutional Law for 12 years, before becoming a Senator. You clowns keep pretending that Obama did nothing before being elected Senator, but if you read his actual accomplishments, he excelled at every single thing he tried.

Obama's teachers and professors called called him an exceptional student at every level, but you refuse to accept any of that. You believe FOX News and the rest of the fake news right when they call Obama the "affirmative action" President, and imply he only got into Harvard because of affirmative action.

I assume, because I KNOW I am correct. You have nothing that would make anyone think you were a world class ANYTHING.

Just like me. I am a normal person.

Walker is not.
You assume wrong. Walker is nothing but a man. A man who never wrestled and I know that Walker would not come close to doing what you think. You know nothing about me. I was a college athlete just like Walker. He played running back, I wrestled. He is better than me at finding running lanes when he gets a football, I am better than him in takedowns, countering takedowns, setting up takedowns, riding and pinning combinations or submissions, which are the same thing.

You know nothing about wrestling, so you're just running your mouth because Walker is famous and I'm not. But that fame means nothing in the octagon. So let me give you another scenario. Walker decides to try overpowering me so he rushes in and shoots. I sprawl and put him in a front headlock and choke him out, or as he shoots he gets a knee to the face. Again, you know nothing about wrestling, you just assume Walker is just going to walk up on me and over power me. Not going to happen. I am not you. I actually have some muscle and strength.

You uncle toms think blacks are dumb. Blacks are not as dumb as you think. The closet door is open. Blacks know the whole family is faux. HomO and Michael Robinson and their two faux prop daughters only fool the morons who want to believe...

Heck, do you think dePape is MAGA?

The uncle toms are the blacks you support. You can look at Obamas children and know Michelle is a full blooded woman. But you're ignorant and racist so...

Obama smoked pot in college.
Walker won the Heisman in college

Barry won the Nobel Peace Prize for 'unfufilled potential'

Walker won the Heisman for actually doing something
Walker also put a gun to his ex wife's head & threatened to blow her brains out.

Forgot to mention that?

• Thanks
Whatever helps you sleep at night lol.
The guys are idiots. Westvall thinks that because Walker whipped a tomat can in an MMA match set up for him to win, he's all that. I have 2 brothers, one played NFL linebacker and while in college, he knocked Marcus Dupree out of a football game. And my youngest brother was on his way to being an NFL offensive lineman and I beat both of them wrestling and they knew how to wrestle. But Herschel who really doesn't know how to wrestle is just going to walk up on me and fold me. LOL!

As a black man, I find Herschel Walker an embarrassment. He's dumb, a deadbeat dad who couldn't keep his dick in his pant, a man with a mental disorder with a record of violent behavior to women. He was good at running the football in college, not so much as a pro. That's why Jimmy Johnson traded him to the Vikings.

As a black man, I find Herschel Walker an embarrassment. He's dumb, a deadbeat dad who couldn't keep his dick in his pant, a man with a mental disorder with a record of violent behavior to women. He was good at running the football in college, not so much as a pro. That's why Jimmy Johnson traded him to the Vikings.

You are an Uncle Tom, a bought and paid for shill who sells out for a govt check

Is the poll showing 21% of blacks voting GOP also fake?

Lol

You have the credibility of a gay coke whore in undies with a hammer...
Yes. Because that poll was done with 1000 people and probably 150 of them were black.

Forum List

Back