Herschel Walker suggests comparing his résumé to Barack Obama’s

I have wrestled against people far superior to Walker. Number 1, he's 60-61 just like me and he wasn't stronger than me when he was in college. Wrestling is not track and field or football. And you make assumptions about my work ethic that you should not. Again, I was a collegiate wrestler, I am more skilled at wrestling than Walker. I can counter whatever Walker brings and when he thinks he is within striking distance he will be taken down or his knee will be shattered. You really don't have a clue about the strategy involved in wrestling. So if you think Walker would just be able to walk up on me and do whatever he wanted, you are sorely mistaken.

No, you haven't. You are not an Olympian. Nor are you a NCAA National Champion. Nor are you a professional MMA warrior.

You are a nothing. A world class nobody.

No, you haven't. You are not an Olympian. Nor are you a NCAA National Champion. Nor are you a professional MMA warrior.

You are a nothing. A world class nobody.

Walker was not an olympian in wrestling, he was not an NCAA champion in wrestling. He never wrestled. Running the bobsled is not wrestling. 1 match does not make Walker a MMA warrior. I have competed against actual WRESTLERS who were far superior to Walker. In practice and in matches. I am confident that I am a better wrestler than Walker. You're just a starstruck ninny that thinks Walker is superhuman. He's not. I how to wrestle and like I said, Walker would not do anything close to me what you think.

You know nothing about wrestling. If you did, you would know that a person's strength and speed can be used against them. That's what the sport is all about.

Walker was not an olympian in wrestling, he was not an NCAA champion in wrestling. He never wrestled. Running the bobsled is not wrestling. 1 match does not make Walker a MMA warrior. I have competed against actual WRESTLERS who were far superior to Walker. In practice and in matches. I am confident that I am a better wrestler than Walker. You're just a starstruck ninny that thinks Walker is superhuman. He's not. I how to wrestle and like I said, Walker would not do anything close to me what you think.

You know nothing about wrestling. If you did, you would know that a person's strength and speed can be used against them. That's what the sport is all about.

Herschel was, and at his age still IS, a world class athlete.

He wasn't a bobsledder either, and he out performed dudes who had been practicing their whole lives. That's how he got on his 2nd US Olympic team.

You, on the other hand....have done nothing that is world class, ever in your entire life.

Walker has been competing at world level FOR DECADES.

He wasn't a bobsledder either, and he out performed dudes who had been practicing their whole lives. That's how he got on his 2nd US Olympic team.

You, on the other hand....have done nothing that is world class, ever in your entire life.

Well, I managed to graduate from college, so I have him beat there.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No he is not now or ever has been a high level wrestler.

You don't know me and I suggest you don't assume things.

Running a bobsled is not wrestling and just because you're in gay love with Herschel doesn't make him super human. I have family members who were pro athletes. Friends who were world class and olympic athletes. I was still competing at near world class level in rugby in my early 40's. That's a little harder than running a bobsled and I did in players half my age. Punk, you don't know me or anything about me. Your racism has you creating a man that does not exist. I know that if I got in a ring with Herschel, he would neither crush me, fold me or anything else. And I do know that if I take Herschel to the ground he's going to have problems. You don't know shit about wrestling and all you're doing is repeating what Walker used to do. I know what I have done and what you think is not it.

No he is not now or ever has been a high level wrestler.

You don't know me and I suggest you don't assume things.

Running a bobsled is not wrestling and just because you're in gay love with Herschel doesn't make him super human. I have family members who were pro athletes. Friends who were world class and olympic athletes. I was still competing at near world class level in rugby in my early 40's. That's a little harder than running a bobsled and I did in players half my age. Punk, you don't know me or anything about me. Your racism has you creating a man that does not exist. I know that if I got in a ring with Herschel, he would neither crush me, fold me or anything else. And I do know that if I take Herschel to the ground he's going to have problems. You don't know shit about wrestling and all you're doing is repeating what Walker used to do. I know what I have done and what you think is not it.

He is a high level MMA fighter.

He would own you.

He is a high level MMA fighter.

He would own you.
No he isn't. He's not on any list in MMA.

He might own you, but he'd have to get inside to get me and that's where he gets taken down.

Like I said, you don't know squat about wrestling. So let me paint you a picture. Herschel comes towards me and then tries to kick, that's a single leg takedown for me.

Last edited:
Because you post here, and you are a flaming racist.

Both disqualify you from anything world class.
You're the flaming racist here son. You don't disqualify jack shit here boy.

You're the flaming racist here son. You don't disqualify jack shit here boy.

I don't judge people based on the color of their skin.

That's you, clod.

No he isn't. He's not on any list in MMA.

He might own you, but he'd have to get inside to get me and that's where he gets taken down.

Like I said, you don't know squat about wrestling. So let me paint you a picture. Herschel comes towards me and then tries to kick, that's a single leg takedown for me.

Not any longer, but he DID compete on the world stage and Won.

You have done nothing on the national, or world level.

Not any longer, but he DID compete on the world stage and Won.

You have done nothing on the national, or world level.
You are incorrect. You really need to stop making assumptions son.

I don't judge people based on the color of their skin.

That's you, clod.
Yes you do. But the definition of racism is the belief that your race makes you superior or that other races are inferior. And the basis of the actual definition of racist, that's you.

Last no one sees anybody's color here. Your comments are an example of the content of your character. And that is what is being judged.

Yes you do. But the definition of racism is the belief that your race makes you superior or that other races are inferior. And the basis of the actual definition of racist, that's you.

Last no one sees anybody's color here. Your comments are an example of the content of your character. And that is what is being judged.

I don't think that. Not once have I ever espoused such a ridiculous claim.

You are incorrect. You really need to stop making assumptions son.

I assume, because I KNOW I am correct. You have nothing that would make anyone think you were a world class ANYTHING.

Just like me. I am a normal person.

Walker is not.

Forum List

Back