Obama for Warnock

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Former President Barack Obama told Georgia voters at a rally on Thursday that he is a bit more optimistic about the country's future ahead of the rematch between Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock and Republican challenger Herschel Walker, urging party voters to turnout for next week's runoff election.
As early voting begins for the Dec. 6 runoff, Obama noted how Americans showed they cared about issues such as abortion access, gun violence, and environmental protections. He called out how voters rejected conspiracy theorists and election deniers on the ballot in key states.
"It's good to know folks would prefer normal to Looney Tunes," Obama said.

Warnock: America Must ‘Repent For Its Worship Of …

Nov 15, 2020 · Democratic senatorial candidate Raphael Warnock demanded that America “repent for its worship of whiteness,” according to newly uncovered footage from 2016

Comment:
Barry is wrong again.
Warnock is a Black Racist and he is corrupt.
He demands that Americans repent for "worshiping whiteness".
He has already been caught misusing campaign funds.
Obama doesn't make any sense, unless you are a "looney tunes" racist left-winger, who loves corrupt Democrat politicians.
That might be "normal" stuff inside of the Crazy Democrat Cult.
But it's not normal for mainstream Americans.

What Obama means is he is more optimistic about his vision about a post America world being realized. He is a con-man and has done more to damage this country than any terrorist organization.

The most miserable person of all is Øbama.

Phony American president is for a phony preacher... sounds about right...

See, once again the poor and downtrodden mean nothing to leftoids.

Warnock was attempting to have people evicted during COVID and they circle the wagons around him nonetheless.

This too 👇

The Halfrican will bring out the non white guilt vote.....If you are white you should despise him for what he stands for and who he stands by.....That POS has done nothing during his whole sorry time on this earth but try to pit whites against blacks.

See, once again the poor and downtrodden mean nothing to leftoids.

Warnock was attempting to have people evicted during COVID and they circle the wagons around him nonetheless.

This too 👇

That’s it?

Ndoye accused Warnock of leaving her "financially strapped" by refusing to reimburse her for childcare expenses. She said Warnock also "routinely neglects" to give her notice when he is traveling out of town during his visitation days, and instead has the children "picked up from school by friends and [leaves] them with various babysitters overnight" while he is away.

A US Senator is not always available to pick up the children?

You are aware of Walkers neglect of his family while he finances abortions?

That’s it?

Ndoye accused Warnock of leaving her "financially strapped" by refusing to reimburse her for childcare expenses. She said Warnock also "routinely neglects" to give her notice when he is traveling out of town during his visitation days, and instead has the children "picked up from school by friends and [leaves] them with various babysitters overnight" while he is away.

A US Senator is not always available to pick up the children?

You are aware of Walkers neglect of his family while he finances abortions?
I listened to Herschel Walker's speeches on several occasions and was left wanting for some form of direction in all the tortured verbiage. Warnock is not much better except that he is definitely more polished and sticks pretty much to his assigned lines keeping himself out of the needless trouble that can be caused by the the undisciplined pie hole.

Sometimes it's as much about what you don't do as it is about what you really do... do.

I listened to Herschel Walker's speeches on several occasions and was left wanting for some form of direction in all the tortured verbiage. Warnock is not much better except that he is definitely more polished and sticks pretty much to his assigned lines keeping himself out of the needless trouble that can be caused by the the undisciplined pie hole.

Sometimes it's as much about what you don't do as it is about what you really do... do.
Warnock is not an inspiring candidate
His Senate seat was there for the taking

The decision to run Walker for no other reason than he was black and a Georgia hero was idiotic given Walkers personal issues

Warnock is not an inspiring candidate
His Senate seat was there for the taking

The decision to run Walker for no other reason than he was black and a Georgia hero was idiotic given Walkers personal issues
Warnock had just the right amount of everything needed to make it through as long as he kept his mouth mostly shut. He did that. The closeness of the race is amazing given the distance between the stature of both candidates. Walker is likable in many ways but the scandal with his kids is something he should have led with not waited for the media to dig it out.

When will these people learn that even if you have an overdue library book 20 years old...the media is going to find out about it? Additionally Georgia may not be known as a state full of intellectual giants but there is a certain type of country wisdom down there that sometimes accelerates beyond measurable IQ.

In short you have to have the bread in the box before you begin handing out slices to people. In my opinion there was no loaf in that box. Even with all of that it came down to a runoff. That's a dead giveaway that Georgia is a conservative state and that the right candidate would win a cheat-proof landslide there. To tell you the truth I mostly prefer landslide victories even when they're not my choice; At least I feel very comfortable that what the people chose was actually the choice.

I don't feel that way about these tight races and run off showdowns.

Jo

Warnock had just the right amount of everything needed to make it through as long as he kept his mouth mostly shut. He did that. The closeness of the race is amazing given the distance between the stature of both candidates. Walker is likable in many ways but the scandal with his kids is something he should have led with not waited for the media to dig it out.

When will these people learn that even if you have an overdue library book 20 years old...the media is going to find out about it? Additionally Georgia may not be known as a state full of intellectual giants but there is a certain type of country wisdom down there that sometimes accelerates beyond measurable IQ.

In short you have to have the bread in the box before you begin handing out slices to people. In my opinion there was no loaf in that box. Even with all of that it came down to a runoff. That's a dead giveaway that Georgia is a conservative state and that the right candidate would win a cheat-proof landslide there. To tell you the truth I mostly prefer landslide victories even when they're not my choice; At least I feel very comfortable that what the people chose was actually the choice.

I don't feel that way about these tight races and run off showdowns.

Jo

Herschel Walker was not properly vetted

To the degree he was, Republicans were willing to ignore his issues because he was HERSCHEL WALKER

They thought the public was too dumb to care
They were wrong

Herschel Walker was not properly vetted

To the degree he was, Republicans were willing to ignore his issues because he was HERSCHEL WALKER

They thought the public was too dumb to care
They were wrong
Walker was self destructive.
The more he talked...the more destroyed he became. Warnock on the other hand used few and well chosen words. Smart.

Jo

By all appearances Georgia has been turning Blue in recent elections

But when you look at the candidates that Republicans have been running it is obvious that is just offensive candidates not Republican dogma that is the cause.

Trump’s attempt to bully Georgia election officials and badmouth the state hasn’t helped candidates that align with him

Forum List

Back