Barack Obama’s Werewolf Jokes Appear to Have Hurt Herschel Walker’s Feelings

Obama is a total globalist pussy. When he was at Columbia getting his Frankfurt School degree Walker was running over SEC defenses and the later in the NFL. Obama the tragic mulatta dreams of the my daddy n chit. What a puss.

False. He has denied paying for any abortions.

Your stupidity and dishonesty are already legendary. But don’t let me stop you from confirming just how much you suck! 😎
Paying for his women's abortions was probably counted as starting a business by him.

Obama is a total globalist pussy. When he was at Columbia getting his Frankfurt School degree Walker was running over SEC defenses and the later in the NFL. Obama the tragic mulatta dreams of the my daddy n chit. What a puss.
Walker was a bust as a pro fuckup.

Walker was a bust as a pro fuckup.
You are another idiot. You leftists hate anything that isn't in your camp.
8,200 Rushing Yards and 5,000 Receiving yards. Walker was an outstanding NFL player. How do you people get some stupid and angry.

No, we was a good president.

That's way better.
Another globalist CIA stooge. Bush 2.0. You just like him because he is a loser indoctrinated marxist. But he did what he was told to do. Total owned loser, nothing special.

Another globalist CIA stooge. Bush 2.0. You just like him because he is a loser indoctrinated marxist. But he did what he was told to do. Total owned loser, nothing special.
Boi, he solved the werewolf verse vampire dilemma when he was 7....

Boi, he solved the werewolf verse vampire dilemma when he was 7....
Obama is a loser. Never had any real job other than a part time job as as state senator. then corrupt Dem Illinois propped him up for a Senate run. Of course he got elected. He's a total beta male sellout tragic mulatta. Total pussy, indoctrinated as a teenager by Frank Davis (oked by CIA stooge grandaddy in hawaii).

Obama is a loser. Never had any real job other than a part time job as as state senator. then corrupt Dem Illinois propped him up for a Senate run. Of course he got elected. He's a total beta male sellout tragic mulatta. Total pussy, indoctrinated as a teenager by Frank Davis (oked by CIA stooge grandaddy in hawaii).

No need to be jellie fuckup.

That's okay. But I heard that a Zombie attacked a Redneck Trailer Park looking for Brains to feast on and he starved to death.
I heard that when he returned to life after staving to death, the Zombie attended a liberal college and was brainwashed into changing his sex and supporting the Democratic Party.

The brains he ate while at the college were underdeveloped because the liberal college had taught the students only what to think but not how to think. The poor Zombie‘s brain is in such bad shape now that he supports Joe Biden and wants him to run in 2024 for President once again.

I heard that when he returned to life after staving to death, the Zombie attended a liberal college and was brainwashed into changing his sex and supporting the Democratic Party.

The brains he ate while at the college were underdeveloped because the liberal college had taught the students only what to think but not how to think. The poor Zombie‘s brain is in such bad shape now that he supports Joe Biden and wants him to run in 2024 for President once again.
Lame.

Are you sure the zombie isn’t Lauren boobert looking for Herschel Walker to pay for an abortion?

1). You don't even know how to spell his name.
2). Here we go again with......this is what he really meant to say.
3). Pathetic ^^^^^^
4). Fucking LOLLOLLLOL, will your cries of voter FRAUD come out Tuesday, when Walker Loses by a Landslide????
That's the Jedi mindtricks Trump Humpers have, they have to ability to tell you what Trump or one his minions meant even though they didn't say it.

Yea running over SEC defenses is all the experience you need to become a US Senator, maybe that is when he figured out he wanted to be a werewolf.

New Topics

Forum List

Back