Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get laughed AT every day....and not just here. I'm laughing at you right now and you're sad little flailing..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
So a fat fuck lifelong failure like you laughs and I’m supposed to care? Now to use one of the left’s favorite things. You’re so stupid you don’t know to use YOUR and not YOU’RE. To ignore can’t even insult properly. Stop boozing and smoking narcotics while weakly attempting to deflect. Sorry asshole, I don’t get laughed at. You on the other hand? Hahahahaha hahahahaha!

He is not a child molester. He is not a groper. He does not have dementia. But you've been well groomed by your orange cult to repeat those lies.
Now to make you look stupid. Oh, that’s normal for you.

1627680434313.jpeg

1627680466003.jpeg

1627680596213.jpeg

So a fat fuck lifelong failure like you laughs and I’m supposed to care? Now to use one of the left’s favorite things. You’re so stupid you don’t know to use YOUR and not YOU’RE. To ignore can’t even insult properly. Stop boozing and smoking narcotics while weakly attempting to deflect. Sorry asshole, I don’t get laughed at. You on the other hand? Hahahahaha hahahahaha!
Still laughing at you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back