Herschel Walker is about to get lynched by the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor little fuckwad. Sorry asswipe, Trump aided Epstein’s prosecution in Florida while your pal Bill Clinton went to the the island over 20 times. Now desperate to deflect to Trump. Cry some more.
You know that trump only ratted out his BFF Epstein over a real estate deal....the underaged girls they shared never bothered him. But you worship him....so you would excuse anything he did or does.

Are you sure? YOU are the one bringing that kind of thing up.....which means it's sure crossing YOUR mind.
I am simply stating the way leftists think. they want their minority constituents bullied into a line of thought, and a line of action.
Any time a black or other minority wants to venture right of the party they are ridiculed.

Blacks
Uncle Tom
White washed
Oreo

Hispanics
Coco
Pocho

I don't play bullshit political games. I see the bullshit on both sides.

Get a life idiot , it's history . hate party members hate this and you can find some argument to this idea , only from haters. all you have to do is look at any encyclopedia and it will tell you exactly what I'm telling you
You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you.

I am simply stating the way leftists think. they want their minority constituents bullied into a line of thought, and a line of action.
Any time a black or other minority wants to venture right of the party they are ridiculed.

Blacks
Uncle Tom
White washed
Oreo

Hispanics
Coco
Pocho

I don't play bullshit political games. I see the bullshit on both sides.
When a black person picks a party that has been horribly bigoted for decades , they become Uncle Toms . Little dancing people for the hate party to put behind them when they make speeches , no one was better then that then scum bag. If you are black and join a group that hates blacks what would you call them.

groping children like Xiden is doing in these pics isn’t.
trumpflag.png

When a black person picks a party that has been horribly bigoted for decades , they become Uncle Toms . Little dancing people for the hate party to put behind them when they make speeches , no one was better then that then scum bag. If you are black and join a group that hates blacks what would you call them.
You overt bias stains your argument. I could make similar claims about the Dems. The party of slavery. The party of the Dixiecrat. The party of Strom Thurmond, and Robert Byrd. The current party of slander against those who wish to leave the Dem plantation.
Foul, vile, corrupt, evil.

Those aren’t babies. That tells us some disturbing things about you......
Trump will have a day in court for rape real soon, They are demanding a DNA sample from Trump and when they get it Trump is going to jail. They have the DNA sample from the rape. He's toast.

You overt bias stains your argument. I could make similar claims about the Dems. The party of slavery. The party of the Dixiecrat. The party of Strom Thurmond, and Robert Byrd. The current party of slander against those who wish to leave the Dem plantation.
Foul, vile, corrupt, evil.
All the bigotry is from the right at this point , so we can go back to whatever date you want to use. Whats the latest one in your comment about Democrats , 50 years ago. The right is the party of bigots and there is no way to argue that point with any credibility at this time. The hate party is the party of Bigotry, Homophobia, chauvinism , xenophobia, hate based, cruel, anti American and has chosen Dictatorship over our democracy . Trying to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. The are nothing but a domestic terrorist group.

All the bigotry is from the right at this point , so we can go back to whatever date you want to use. Whats the latest one in your comment about Democrats , 50 years ago. The right is the party of bigots and there is no way to argue that point with any credibility at this time. The hate party is the party of Bigotry, Homophobia, chauvinism , xenophobia, hate based, cruel, anti American and has chosen Dictatorship over our democracy . Trying to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. The are nothing but a domestic terrorist group.
Yeap...you keep that front up.

Left...right...it's all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back