Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

Except Obama actually lived his beliefs...so I am inclined to put more weight on Obama's word than Walker....
Different circumstances

Obama dreamed of being a star basketball player that all the hot women threw themselves at

The BMOC

But he was never more than a 3rd string nobody in talent poor hawaii

Walker on the other hand was the real deal in a godless liberal culture that worshiped sex

Besides walker was a real man whereas obama was a Pajama Boy who had to settle for the sexually uninspiring Michelle

Yuk

So have a little understanding for your fellow man why doncha?

So ”people like me” - Jooooos - can’t express concern when a Democrat on the DC council who goes to Farrakhan rallies and listens to him spew his anti-Jew conspiracy theories about Jews controlling the weather is running for DC mayor? The Joo has to shut up when an antisemitic Democrat is about to be elected the mayor of her city?

The people who don’t care about Farrakhan are people like you.
I am not a Farrakhan fan; I hold him partly responsible for the murder of Malcolm X...

But neither Farrakhan nor Malcolm has anything to do with this thread...

Seems to me you are just throwing out names of random black people you find scary in order to distract us from your utter hypocrisy

Different circumstances

Obama dreamed of being a star basketball player that all the hot women threw themselves at

The BMOC

But he was never more than a 3rd string nobody in talent poor hawaii

Walker on the other hand was the real deal in a godless liberal culture that worshiped sex

Besides walker was a real man whereas obama was a Pajama Boy who had to settle for the sexually uninspiring Michelle

Yuk

So have a little understanding for your fellow man why doncha?
Oh I get it, you like Walker because of your homo-erotic strong black buck fantasies.....

But aside from your fetish, and your nonsensical hypocrisy....you have failed to defend your position...
All you have basically shown us is you love big strong athletic black men; who call themselves "not smart" and who has multiple kids outside of marriage...

But the man who went on to be a constitutional professor, Senator and president -- that guy sucks because he doesn't fit your stereotypical fantasy of a black man? You conservatives really be having some hang-ups.

Oh I get it, you like Walker because of your homo-erotic strong black buck fantasies.....

But aside from your fetish, and your nonsensical hypocrisy....you have failed to defend your position...
All you have basically shown us is you love big strong athletic black men; who call themselves "not smart" and who has multiple kids outside of marriage...

But the man who went on to be a constitutional professor, Senator and president -- that guy sucks because he doesn't fit your stereotypical fantasy of a black man? You conservatives really be having some hang-ups.
You are the one who is stuck on the sex stuff and keep bringing it up

Wife Beater Warnock is done.
October Surprise!

Herschel Walker Abortion Accuser Drops Another Bombshell​

The Republican U.S. Senate candidate claimed to have no idea who the woman could be. But apparently she's the mother of one of his kids. LOL

while she was dating Walker, now an anti-abortion candidate in Georgia, he urged her to have an abortion and then reimbursed her. She provided documents, including an image of a personal check she said he sent to repay her for the abortion.

“I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us,” tweeted Christian Walker, a conservative social media influencer. “You’re not a ‘family man’ when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.”

Herschel Walker has also been accused of violence and domestic abuse by multiple women, including Christian Walker’s mother, Cindy DeAngelis Grossman, to whom he was married from 1983 to 2002.

Of course you like him. LOL

October Surprise!

Herschel Walker Abortion Accuser Drops Another Bombshell​

The Republican U.S. Senate candidate claimed to have no idea who the woman could be. But apparently she's the mother of one of his kids. LOL

while she was dating Walker, now an anti-abortion candidate in Georgia, he urged her to have an abortion and then reimbursed her. She provided documents, including an image of a personal check she said he sent to repay her for the abortion.

“I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us,” tweeted Christian Walker, a conservative social media influencer. “You’re not a ‘family man’ when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.”

Herschel Walker has also been accused of violence and domestic abuse by multiple women, including Christian Walker’s mother, Cindy DeAngelis Grossman, to whom he was married from 1983 to 2002.

Of course you like him. LOL
Or the DNC made the whole thing up as yet more of the campaign of defamation they have engaged in from the start.

Yet Walker keeps rising, and Wife Beater Warnock keeps dropping.

Or the DNC made the whole thing up as yet more of the campaign of defamation they have engaged in from the start.

What do you mean more of the campaign of defamation we've engaged in? In who did we do this to? Oh my god what a ignorant little hypocrite and liar you must be in your real life.

I am not a Farrakhan fan; I hold him partly responsible for the murder of Malcolm X...

But neither Farrakhan nor Malcolm has anything to do with this thread...

Seems to me you are just throwing out names of random black people you find scary in order to distract us from your utter hypocrisy
Then you’d be wrong. Is not a Jewish woman allowed to factor in a candidate‘s praise for the most notorious antisemite in the country when she decides on her vote? Would you vote for someone who praised the Grand Poobah of the KKK?

And yes, I do find Farrakhan scary. The fact that you mock ME for finding a virulent Jew-hater scary is a big part of why I no longer support the Democrat Party.

YOU people are criticizing Walker yet we are not allowed to counter with the horrible things about Warnock?

Haven't you seen the typical republican pattern when it comes to these things.

Lie and Deny
Then double down on the lies.
They're like the Family Circus
"Ida Know"
"Not Me"

What do you mean more of the campaign of defamation we've engaged in? In who did we do this to? Oh my god what a ignorant little hypocrite and liar you must be in your real life.
LOL

When Walker won the primary, you Nazi vermin switched to full time slander mode.

You thought you could smear him. What you didn't grasp is that Walker talks about all of it and the path of redemption he walked. Evil remains stupid.

Haven't you seen the typical republican pattern when it comes to these things.

Lie and Deny
Then double down on the lies.
They're like the Family Circus
"Ida Know"
"Not Me"
Lie about what?

The DNC published a lie about an abortion, yet can't quite come up with the woman's name or any facts - just more shit flinging from the desperate frantic Nazis, watching their power slip from their grasp.

LOL

When Walker won the primary, you Nazi vermin switched to full time slander mode.

You thought you could smear him. What you didn't grasp is that Walker talks about all of it and the path of redemption he walked. Evil remains stupid.

You can put all the lipstick on that pig you want bro you aint fooling anyone. In fact, us liberals know deep down you white racist Republicans in Alabama just love shoving this big black negro down our throats. We all know how you truly feel about him and other black men.

In fact, he is EXACTLY what you think about black men. Ignorant, bad fathers, women beaters, liars. The Good Old Boys who run the Republican GOP in Alabama are getting a good hoot and holler over this one.

LOL

He supports a ban on abortion with no exceptions for rape, incest, or when the life of the mother is in danger – circumstances he describes as “excuses”. He has also repeatedly likened abortion to murder.

All of that is somewhat awkward because it turns out that, by Herschel’s own definition, he may be an accessory to murder and should probably hand himself into the police immediately, if recent allegations are to be believed. On Monday the Daily Beast reported that Walker allegedly paid for an ex-girlfriend’s abortion in 2009. The woman, who has asked to remain anonymous, provided the outlet with evidence supporting her claims, including a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, an image of a signed personal check for $700 from Walker, and a “get well” card allegedly signed by Walker.

The same thing was true about Bush. He too talked a woman into getting an abortion. At the time it was a good idea. But fast forward to when he's too old to get pussy. Suddenly he is anti abortion? Wow!

Lie about what?

The DNC published a lie about an abortion, yet can't quite come up with the woman's name or any facts - just more shit flinging from the desperate frantic Nazis, watching their power slip from their grasp.
1665081159983.jpeg

Lie about what?

There's a difference between not publishing a name, and not knowing one. If you want to pick her out from a lineup, she's the one that Walkers son calls MOM.

There's a difference between not publishing a name, and not knowing one. If you want to pick her out from a lineup, she's the one that Walkers son calls MOM.

In this case, it's a matter of fabricating a story in a desperate attempt to smear a candidate for Senate. Because the DNC did so through their puppet publication, they rightfully are being sued for defamation.

What the Nazis are doing is trying to alter the election. It's not working.

In this case, it's a matter of fabricating a story in a desperate attempt to smear a candidate for Senate. Because the DNC did so through their puppet publication, they rightfully are being sued for defamation.

What the Nazis are doing is trying to alter the election. It's not working.
Herschel Walker admitted to violent behavior due to having multiple personalities.

Is that sane enough for the Senate?

Herschel Walker admitted to violent behavior due to having multiple personalities.

Is that sane enough for the Senate?

Well, not exactly.

And of course, that's the heart of the issue you Nazis have with your slander campaign - Walker has made his journey from street thug to godly man the center piece of his campaign. You are in what, Uganda or something? At any rate that's where the American Nazi party fucked up - Walker says he's not the same man as he was 30 years ago and the little Goebbels shriek "see, he's got multiple personalities."

The Nazis are just small, hate filled, and desperate.

Do you have evidence to support your claim he wasn't in his kids lives?

Well I don't live in GA, so I won't be voting in the election at all....again not sure what your TDS has to do with this, and why you are showing it.
Yes, the baby mommas and the kids who are now adults say he wasn't around.

Georgia's GOP Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan Blasts Trump For Foisting Herschel Walker On Voters​

Duncan took multiple shots at Trump’s influence on the selection of the beleaguered GOP nominee Walker to run against Democratic incumbent Raphael Warnock.

“We didn’t ask who was the best leader. We didn’t ask who had the best resume,” Duncan said. “Unfortunately, Republicans looked around to see who Donald Trump supported. And [Walker] was a famous football player, and so he became our nominee, and now we’re paying the price for that.”

You still think he's going to win stupid?

Walker, the former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL star, has been incoherent at times on the campaign trail and has been caught in several apparent lies or exaggerations. But his latest controversy prompted cries of hypocrisy when an ex-girlfriend revealed that he paid for her abortion and that she also had a child with him. Walker, who is running on a no-abortions-whatsoever platform, denies the allegation.
Duncan said Walker had not earned his respect and would not vote for either candidate. (Warnock leads Walker in several polls.)

Forum List

Back