here's your voter fraud! Florida voters claim they were duped into changing party affiliations

I have never voted a straight ticket

Neither have I. But I lean towards Republican no matter how insane many of the republicans in here are. But don't expect me to vote for Rump, Boebert and a couple of other Republicans. Locally, I won't vote for Tina Peters (voter fraud county clerk queen).

Horseshit! Who was the last Republican POTUS you supported? None!
You never criticize DemoTurd policies and pine for Far Left one party rule.
You're nothing but a useless idiot for the Democrats. Just reregister as one of them so we can purge the party of enemies and turncoats like you.
I voted for Reagan twice and Bush 41 twice

I voted for Reagan twice and Bush 41 twice
Lol, I am Democrat voted for Reagan. My father did some work for him. My father got invited to the grand opening of his memorial library but could not attend. I on the other hand happened to be in town during the ceremony so guess who ended up going. I assure you my being in town at the time was purely coincidence. Lol

No but it has other implications. It's wrong when you have closed primaries. Here in Colorado, we don't have closed primaries. If you are registered as a Republican, you get to vote in just the Republican Primary. Same goes for the Democrats. But those of us with independence status, can vote for one or the other but not both. We get sent both ballots.
Yes....Blue States give you a chance to vote at least twice.
Perfect.

So did other Democrats. You ain't fooling anyone, Communist. This is why the party needs to purge RINOs like you.
I left the Republicans decades ago

Glad I did

Last edited:
Any voter fraud is wrong

and I have always known that democrats are better at it than republicans are

What an odd crime to commit. I do not see a gain here. You are not garnering votes by changing someone's political affiliation. If anything, you are corrupting your own primary if you are a hardliner.

How nonsensical.

Forum List

Back