Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

Naw, we just shake our heads and regard you as stupid.

You would have to believe that 30%+ of illegal aliens were somehow registered to vote and voted. (Hillary beat trump by 3 million votes and there are only 11 million undocumented aliens).

That's a pretty good trick, given that only 55% of citizens actually voted.

Naw, we just shake our heads and regard you as stupid.

You would have to believe that 30%+ of illegal aliens were somehow registered to vote and voted. (Hillary beat trump by 3 million votes and there are only 11 million undocumented aliens).

That's a pretty good trick, given that only 55% of citizens actually voted.

I would say follow this thread to the end and watch how stupid I make you look....but.....there'd be no news there.

Millions of illegal aliens.....enticed into the nation by Democrats and urged to vote by Barack Obama.....voted for Bill's wife.

But Americans voted for Trump and put him over the top.

Stay tuned.

Millions of illegal aliens.....enticed into the nation by Democrats and urged to vote by Barack Obama.....voted for Bill's wife.

Except there's no evidence they did... and certainly not in the numbers of the millions.

Look, you guys stole an election, conspired with the Russians, and put a madman in the White House. Own it.

Except there's no evidence they did... and certainly not in the numbers of the millions.

Look, you guys stole an election, conspired with the Russians, and put a madman in the White House. Own it.

They only care if it effects their party....

They wouldn't ship them registration forms if they couldn't vote.

EXCLUSIVE: Nebraska Democrats include voter registration forms in 'refugee welcome baskets'

We all know Hillary cheated in every way she could. She also outspent Trump 2:1 with her Saudi Arabia gay executioner money. She had all the establishment media and favors in her pocket, she even had a vagina.

Yet, she lost against a total political newbie. What a colossal loser!

Yeah. If I were going to try to throw an election, I'd choose Nebraska.

Brilliant!

1. "...there's no evidence...."

Did you miss this in the OP?

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

2. "Look, you guys stole an election, conspired with the Russians, and put a madman in the White House."

Wait!!!!

We have a winner in the contest for "How Many Myths Can You Get In One Sentence?"

Pick any kewpie doll from the top shelf!

EXCLUSIVE: Nebraska Democrats include voter registration forms in 'refugee welcome baskets'

We all know Hillary cheated in every way she could. She also outspent Trump 2:1 with her Saudi Arabia gay executioner money. She had all the establishment media and favors in her pocket, she even had a vagina.

Brilliant!

I am sorry if this escaped your "brilliant" mind, but I was outlining the dishonest, downright illegal tactics. Their strategy indeed sucked hard, calling half the nation deplorable isn't exactly "brilliant".

Brilliant!

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

IdiotChunk,

NoVAR of reactionary marginalia....

Come back to me with evidence...... From a credible source...

Brilliant!

I am sorry if this escaped your "brilliant" mind, but I was outlining the dishonest, downright illegal tactics. Their strategy indeed sucked hard, calling half the nation deplorable isn't exactly "brilliant".
But it IS accurate.

1. "...there's no evidence...."

Did you miss this in the OP?

No, I don't read your verbal diarrhea. Actually, I can't think of a better description for one of your posts.

1. Soooo often, enraged Liberals post over and over in these threads, and then write "I don't read your verbal diarrhea" or some variation thereof.

Priceless!!!!

Try though I may, I could never make them look as stupid as they make themselves.

2. But....give the dunce credit for posting this:

"Actually, I can't think .."

Can I get an 'Amen'!

I don't normally respond to these inane screeds, but in order to believe this you would need to believe there was an incredibly vast conspiracy of state and county level officials of both Democrats and Republicans across the country. My experience indicates that you should always choose confusion over conspiracy in any large organization of any kind. This kind of conspiracy is impossible.

3. So....the first rule for a Liberal is understanding that you are politically unable- not allowed!- to use judgment, knowledge or experience, calculating how many illegals are in the country.

You have to stick to that bogus "11 million" number no matter what!

Let's see the source of the number that never changes, the 11 million:

"Three main players were involved in generating that number of 11 million illegal immigrants: Pew Research Center, the Center for Immigration Studies and the Department of Homeland Security. But they were only masseurs of the source data, which comes from the Census Bureau by means of two surveys: the Current Population Survey and the American Community Survey.

We need to identify these players.

Pew claims impartiality, but the methodologists for its numbers come from decidedly liberal roots such as the Brookings Institution and the Urban Institute. The Center for Immigration Studies approaches the question from the side of more controlled and limited immigration flows. Homeland Security is a bureaucracy with a presidentially appointed secretary who carries out administration policies." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

These are the 'objective' sources of the data that Liberals/Democrats swallow whole.

All of these sources have an interest in increasing the power of Democrats/Liberals...i.e., gaining more Democrat voters.

Forum List

Back