Here's why they cannot indict Trump, no matter how many classified documents that he failed to return they find

you’re link highlighted how you are an idiot
Thanks for playing into the hand we all knew you would hold onto. The hand that debates absolutely nothing at all.

I wonder if these Trump drones ever thought about, what a collection of non-existent forum arguments, compliments of the drones, the Left has amassed against them? And they don't even realize it. LOL!

It's the Hillary Doctrine, as stated by James Comey:

Hillary falsely claimed that she never sent or received classified documents over her private email server, with classification markings, when she indeed had classified documents, with classification markings, on her email servers.

She falsely claimed that she had returned all work-related emails, but the FBI found thousands that were not returned. She falsely told the DOJ that her lawyers had read all of the emails to determine which were personal and which were work-related, and were overly inclusive in returning those work-related, when her lawyers had not looked at each email individually, but used some sort of search function.

she falsely claimed not to have emailed any classified documents (over a servers less secure than a gmail account), when she had.

Those are false exculpatory statements, which Comey stated are used as evidence of intent.

This is not about telling a cop "why give me a speeding ticket when so many others are speeding." It's about completely disparate treatment of one person over another based on Party affiliation.

If you got a ticketed one morning on a road in which many others were speeding, you might just chalk it up to bad luck. If an army of traffic cops hound you for seven years with radar guns, chase vehicles, and helicopters measuring the time it takes you to drive between two marks on the road, when they ignore other drivers who actually are speeding, you would not think it was co-ink-ee-dink.

Yes Trump can be indicted if they feel they have a case against Trump. Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with this. What she did is irrelevant. Trump's conduct is what is relevant.

Thanks for playing into the hand we all knew you would hold onto. The hand that debates absolutely nothing at all.

I wonder if these Trump drones ever thought about, what a collection of non-existent forum arguments, compliments of the drones, the Left has amassed against them? And they don't even realize it. LOL!
you know your link clears trump

1) Cite the law against that.

2) Show the proof that Manafort did something to break that law.

2) What does it have to do with Trump?
I mean,whatever Manafort was charged and jailed for ... This
Hunter Biden is 10 times more guilty.And that's merely on
the surface.Digging in ... Hunter Biden may be worthy of Espionage.
Not passive Espionage but the kind that in centuries past
meant going before a firing squad like the infamous spy ..
Mata Hari.On second thought ... did his laptop have photos of
him in ladies undies.I tink they did.

One thing that Hillary did was destroy evidence of her crimes. I'm not sure I've seen that accusation against Trump. Has anyone claimed that Trump destroyed/shredded/bleached/hammered any government property?

I remember when Fawn Hall, Oliver North secretary and part-time model, said, "We shred every day." The answer from Democrats was "Yes, especially evidence that the Reagan administration is breaking the law."

They were right. As Comey states in the clip, destroying and hiding evidence is itself evidence. Evidence of intent, which Comey said he had not found in spite of the lies and evidence destruction.

It seems that the only substantive differences between what Hillary did and What Trump did was that Hillary's was so much worse - and that we haven't seen the evidence in Trump's case, and that he claims that he declassified the documents, a claim Hillary could not plausibly make.

He did not declassify these documents. Just because he says it does not make it so. Clinton made sure that all the information she had was destroyed not in plain sighjt in a hotel room.

He already "took" papers. The problem is he stole papers that he had no right to & refused to return them. So the FBI showed up with a warrant & you cultists & your propganda ministers on Fox & in your party are now losing your shit over it.

Tough shit, suck it up but gangster Trump ain't worth it. He's going down just like the hacks he runs with.
You're an idiot if you believe that shit.

you know your link clears trump
Show us; Mueller's team said in its report that Kilimnik was believed to “have ties to Russian intelligence,” and that Kilimnik had received the Trump campaign information from Manafort, but did not say what he did with it after receiving it.

we won’t know…can we get a special?

Show us; Mueller's team said in its report that Kilimnik was believed to “have ties to Russian intelligence,” and that Kilimnik had received the Trump campaign information from Manafort, but did not say what he did with it after receiving it.
so?

What law is that?

EDIT:

This one?

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 701; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Conspiracy requires the commission of an offense.

What offense is it to give polling data to Russians? You don't just say "they conspired," you have to show that they conspired to break the law.

What law?

The answer is no law, that involved Trump, or he would have been indicted on Jan 21, 20. It wasn't even a crime by Manafort, or he would have been indicted for it, not for bank fraud and tax evasion.
Mueller's team said in its report that Kilimnik was believed to “have ties to Russian intelligence,” and that Kilimnik had received the Trump campaign information from Manafort, but did not say what he did with it after receiving it. This would be considered textbook conspiracy.

Please, quote the part that clears him. LOL! You don't have the balls, the itellect, or the accurate information to do so.
The next Atticus Finch ... are ya.You can't even pass the Three Stooges
test of proper " Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk ... soitently ".
Quite the Ladies man as well.Ill-fitting rag tag clothes and
pouty mouth ta boot.
If you weren't such a success at demonstrating what kind of
mensch NOT to be ... You could make for a half-ass jailer.

Where is the documentation backing up this horse shit? Exactly! It's the horse shit in your fucking mouth is what you've got.

The next Atticus Finch ... are ya.You can't even pass the Three Stooges
test of proper " Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk ... soitently ".
Quite the Ladies man as well.Ill-fitting rag tag clothes and
pouty mouth ta boot.
If you weren't such a success at demonstrating what kind of
mensch NOT to be ... You could make for a half-ass jailer.
This coming from Dr. type nothing potty brain himself, who couldn't push more out than horse shit about Hunter Biden.

He did not declassify these documents. Just because he says it does not make it so. Clinton made sure that all the information she had was destroyed not in plain sighjt in a hotel room.
Let me git this straight.Hillary was served with a subpoena and
forthcoming summons to fork over around 33,ooo E-mails that
may contain classified and top secret info.She never did.
She bleach bit a lot and destroyed her Blackberry's.
Was that a serious crime or not.
Trump as Potus is the head of the Judiciary branch.He is
the top authority as to classifies material.While Potus in
the White House,he and he alone is the one who can Declassify
documents.While still Potus.NOT after he leaves the WH.
This business he stole Docs is pathetic.When did he steal these
docs.Let's for sake of argument,assume he did.How did that
become known.It would have to have been Leaked.
That's a criminal offense.Neither the FBI or Justice dept. have a right
to leak classified Info.

Where is the documentation backing up this horse shit? Exactly! It's the horse shit in your fucking mouth is what you've got.
Go back to whatever hovel allows yer potty mouth.
Take away yer potty mouth and yer no better than a
senile sewer rat who has a funky reputation as a slob.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back