The Business Of Our Work

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
The latest Kamala word salad. My God this woman is vapid.

"Today the business of our work is for the council to report on the work that has occurred since our last meeting across these areas."

WTF?
wtf3.gif

"Today the business of our work is for the council to report on the work that has occurred since our last meeting across these areas."

This runs parallel to what my husband deals with at work on a weekly basis when I ask him about what happened at his latest (several daily) meeting. “Updates about last week’s updates” with no to little progress with added errors and more red tape.

This…. This is why most moderates and many Republicans have not pursued taking out Biden because of his ineptness and mental damage. Nobody wants Kamala-among the first out during the Dem ticket running, unless they’re a leftist or perhaps a gullible liberal not to be confused with traditional liberals who would never vote for her.

This runs parallel to what my husband deals with at work on a weekly basis when I ask him about what happened at his latest (several daily) meeting. “Updates about last week’s updates” with no to little progress with added errors and more red tape.

Glad I'm retired since 2008.

Sounds like endless vapid work.

With that kind of agenda, it is clear that Booz Allen wrote her speech for her. They make billions having meetings to discuss meetings about projects that are just meetings.

This stolen Administration is full of braindead clowns.

Through and through.:mad-61:
Yes, that's the way the Marxist shadow government likes it. Brainwashed or brain dead tools to carry out their 'reset.'

Forum List

Back