Here's why they cannot indict Trump, no matter how many classified documents that he failed to return they find

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
It's the Hillary Doctrine, as stated by James Comey:

Hillary falsely claimed that she never sent or received classified documents over her private email server, with classification markings, when she indeed had classified documents, with classification markings, on her email servers.

She falsely claimed that she had returned all work-related emails, but the FBI found thousands that were not returned. She falsely told the DOJ that her lawyers had read all of the emails to determine which were personal and which were work-related, and were overly inclusive in returning those work-related, when her lawyers had not looked at each email individually, but used some sort of search function.

she falsely claimed not to have emailed any classified documents (over a servers less secure than a gmail account), when she had.

Those are false exculpatory statements, which Comey stated are used as evidence of intent.

This is not about telling a cop "why give me a speeding ticket when so many others are speeding." It's about completely disparate treatment of one person over another based on Party affiliation.

If you got a ticketed one morning on a road in which many others were speeding, you might just chalk it up to bad luck. If an army of traffic cops hound you for seven years with radar guns, chase vehicles, and helicopters measuring the time it takes you to drive between two marks on the road, when they ignore other drivers who actually are speeding, you would not think it was co-ink-ee-dink.

trump stole top secret documents.
FACT
He is not going to be indicted. Come on, man! This is the game of accusations of personalities and character assassination that never ends. Some of everything brought up is true but it is to degree. With Trump he is accused of hundred times more than Biden. And Biden is more guilty than Trump will ever be.

One thing that Hillary did was destroy evidence of her crimes. I'm not sure I've seen that accusation against Trump. Has anyone claimed that Trump destroyed/shredded/bleached/hammered any government property?

I remember when Fawn Hall, Oliver North secretary and part-time model, said, "We shred every day." The answer from Democrats was "Yes, especially evidence that the Reagan administration is breaking the law."

They were right. As Comey states in the clip, destroying and hiding evidence is itself evidence. Evidence of intent, which Comey said he had not found in spite of the lies and evidence destruction.

It seems that the only substantive differences between what Hillary did and What Trump did was that Hillary's was so much worse - and that we haven't seen the evidence in Trump's case, and that he claims that he declassified the documents, a claim Hillary could not plausibly make.

Hillary falsely claimed that she never sent or received classified documents over her private email server, with classification markings, when she indeed had classified documents, with classification markings, on her email servers.

She falsely claimed that she had returned all work-related emails, but the FBI found thousands that were not returned. She falsely told the DOJ that her lawyers had read all of the emails to determine which were personal and which were work-related, and were overly inclusive in returning those work-related, when her lawyers had not looked at each email individually, but used some sort of search function.

she falsely claimed not to have emailed any classified documents (over a servers less secure than a gmail account), when she had.

Those are false exculpatory statements, which Comey stated are used as evidence of intent.

This is not about telling a cop "why give me a speeding ticket when so many others are speeding." It's about completely disparate treatment of one person over another based on Party affiliation.

If you got a ticketed one morning on a road in which many others were speeding, you might just chalk it up to bad luck. If an army of traffic cops hound you for seven years with radar guns, chase vehicles, and helicopters measuring the time it takes you to drive between two marks on the road, when they ignore other drivers who actually are speeding, you would not think it was co-ink-ee-dink.

There is no evidence! Go find a picture of the electronic emails of said documents. No one in the Hillary Camp would be stupid enough to post a document with a cover posting at the top of every page:
"Confidential", "Secret", "Top Secret" (TP) or above TP.

Only trump has a number of stupid people in his camp.

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! :lmao:

Trump took documents that he had every right to have, to read, and to internalize. That, in my book, does not constitute "stealing."

Leftists are either stupid or evil. Not sure which.
Bullshit. It's not Trump's job to "internalize" top secret documents once he leaves office, he's a private citizen. When he WAS in office he rarely bothered to do it & was too much of a dumb fuck to understand it anyway.

He stole those documents to peddle them to our enemies for money because he's a fucking traitor out for revenge after he got his ass whipped in the election.

There is no evidence! Go find a picture of the electronic emails of said documents. No one in the Hillary Camp would be stupid enough to post a document with a cover posting at the top of every page:
"Confidential", "Secret", "Top Secret" (TP) or above TP.

Only trump has a number of stupid people in his camp.
I haven't seen any evidence that Hillary actually had all the emails that she first denied, then admitted to having. All I know is what the FBI said that she had them, that they were classified and work related after she said they were neither. But - like the documents supposedly found at MaL, we have only the FBI's word that they were there.

The point is that the FBI, rightly or wrongly, believed that Hillary did all the things that I listed, or claimed under oath that she did.

Yet, she was not prosecuted and Comey explained why when he announced the then not named, "Hillary Doctrine."

She never had her house raided, even when they knew exactly where the illegal server full of classified documents was. So Trump has already been subjected to an action they likely never considered for Hillary.

Trump took documents that he had every right to have, to read, and to internalize. That, in my book, does not constitute "stealing."

Leftists are either stupid or evil. Not sure which.
So you believe the documents are trumps, and they don't belong in NARA.

Now who's the idiot.

Bullshit. It's not Trump's job to "internalize" top secret documents once he leaves office, he's a private citizen. When he WAS in office he rarely bothered to do it & was too much of a dumb fuck to understand it anyway.

He stole those documents to peddle them to our enemies for money because he's a fucking traitor out for revenge after he got his ass whipped in the election.
Your proof and links are both missing dumbfuck.

Only idiots try comparing this to Hillary Clinton. She was never president and did not have access to what the president has. She did not take top secret information and such information is not going to be emalied. They have SCIFS where you can't even take a cell phone which are used to read the type of information trump had.

Only idiots try comparing this to Hillary Clinton.
IM2! I decided several months ago not to read anything you post that was just you whining about how oppressed you were by the Evil White Man. Which means I haven't read anything you post at all. Until now. you made it through a whole post without claiming to be a downtrodden black man. Way to go!
She was never president and did not have access to what the president has. She did not take top secret information and such information is not going to be emalied. They have SCIFS where you can't even take a cell phone which are used to read the type of information trump had.
Yeah. No one or nothing is ever exactly, precisely, the same as anyone or anything else. That is the excuse Democrats use to avoid analogies, which always seem to go against them. Orwell talked about that.

Hillary's verified taking, mishandling, illegally storing, and illegal destruction of classified information, all the while negotiating for their return with law enforcement are not exactly the same as the unverified accusations that Trump did similar things. But most of the differences work against the Democrats' goal to "GET TRUMP!"

Hillary was not president as you correctly stated. Which means that she was NOT the sole authority on the classification of information and the handling of classified information. Hillary lied under oath about her stolen documents, while Trump has not testified under oath about it. Hillary's lawyers rejected subpoena's and treated them as a starting point in negotiations, while Trump's lawyers tried to comply with all subpoenas and maybe (if the DOJ/FBI is to be trusted) were tripped up by Trump's sloppy filing system. Hillary destroyed evidence after falsely claiming under oath to have turned over work related documents. She used bleachbit, and hammers on government property. Trump hasn't even been accused of unlawfully destroying anything as far as I know.

The key difference is in the words of the FBI supervisor of the case against Hillary. He said that the supposed investigation of Hillary was to make sure that they didn't screw up her election chances. For Trump, it was to make sure that they did.

Bannon was indicted, went to jail, and is headed back to jail for illegal fundraising. Trump stole $250 million dollars from a non-existent "Save America Pac" for doing the same thing, and that money never went to that cause. Give me one good reason why Trump isn't going to jail for that crime?

Bannon was indicted, went to jail, and is headed back to jail for illegal fundraising. Trump stole $250 million dollars from a non-existent "Save America Pac" for doing the same thing, and that money never went to that cause. Give me one good reason why Trump isn't going to jail for that crime?

why can’t you all get a trump indictment then?

Forum List

Back