Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the fraud........

1658548894927.png

I think it's the moral equivalent of a war crime

Al Gore
Former Vice President and environmentalist

LOL!

Toxic pesticides, tobacco, and auto emissions also part of his repertoire. These people are truly soulless, but as the above poster proves, they are also very good at what they do.

Greens "Global warming is going to kill us all in the next 12 years"

Also Greens "Nuclear power is too dangerous, the waste is radioactive for 50,000 years"

How smart do you have to be to get your boat stuck in ice for three weeks, and have to be rescued by helicopter?

How many "peer reviewed" studies were behind this mission? :auiqs.jpg:

These people can tell you what earth and climate will be like in 50 years, they just don't know the current conditions. :laughing0301:

1658550499284.png

A scheme cooked up by a PR firm and the fossil fuel industries 30 years ago that has provided all you deniers nearly every word you've ever posted.

"But one must explicitly say: We de facto redistribute the world’s wealth due to climate politics. That the owners of coal and oil are not enthusiastic about this is obvious. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate politics is environmental politics. This has almost nothing to do any more with environmental politics..." - Ottmar of the IPCC

A scheme cooked up by a PR firm and the fossil fuel industries 30 years ago that has provided all you deniers nearly every word you've ever posted.

“A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.” -- IPCC 1989

Really? Where did they say that the only correlation between temperature and CO2 on a planetary scale that is known with any certainty is from the time before the industrial revolution. Prior to the industrial revolution CO2 was a proxy for temperature. Since that time man's emissions have broken the correlation between temperature and CO2. We know this with 100% certainty because we are 2C cooler than in the past with 120 ppm more CO2.

Really? Where did they say that the only correlation between temperature and CO2 on a planetary scale that is known with any certainty is from the time before the industrial revolution. Prior to the industrial revolution CO2 was a proxy for temperature. Since that time man's emissions have broken the correlation between temperature and CO2. We know this with 100% certainty because we are 2C cooler than in the past with 120 ppm more CO2.
Clearly, modern CO2 is different. Pre-Internal combustion engine CO2 LAGGED temperature on both increase and decrease; modern CO2 now DRIVES the climate (cause it's a byproduct of having being driven around. See? Science!)

Greens "Global warming is going to kill us all in the next 12 years"

Also Greens "Nuclear power is too dangerous, the waste is radioactive for 50,000 years"
First, precisely what individual - what leading climate scientist I have to assume - are you quoting in your first line?

Second, Todd, are you suggesting that nuclear waste is not hazardous?

Third, what does your post have to do with the OP?

First, precisely what individual - what leading climate scientist I have to assume - are you quoting in your first line?

First, precisely what individual

Greens.....can't you read?

If you have 12 years to live, why are you whining about the next 50,000?

Is it because you're a moron? LOL!

We're both talking about frauds.

First, precisely what individual

Greens.....can't you read?

If you have 12 years to live, why are you whining about the next 50,000?

Is it because you're a moron? LOL!

We're both talking about frauds.
So no one actually said that. So, you have made up a quote that no one said to attempt to throw some shade on greens, whoever they are. As if I said that Toddsterpatriot said "I always lie and have no morals of any sort"

Since no one said we have only 12 years to live, your attempted defense for nuclear waste is a complete failure.

I was talking about an intentional, willful attempt to deceive the public so as to keep making money hand over fist. Except for the money, I guess you've got them matched.

So no one actually said that. So, you have made up a quote that no one said to attempt to throw some shade on greens, whoever they are. As if I said that Toddsterpatriot said "I always lie and have no morals of any sort"

Since no one said we have only 12 years to live, your attempted defense for nuclear waste is a complete failure.

I was talking about an intentional, willful attempt to deceive the public so as to keep making money hand over fist. Except for the money, I guess you've got them matched.

Since no one said we have only 12 years to live,

'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change,' Ocasio-Cortez says​

Durr.....

Around the year 2030, 10 years 252 days and 10 hours away from now, we will be in a position where we set off an irreversible chain reaction beyond human control, that will most likely lead to the end of our civilisation as we know it. That is unless in that time, permanent and unprecedented changes in all aspects of society have taken place, including a reduction of CO2 emissions by at least 50%.

ROFLMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back