When reality hits the liberal flapping jaws...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Keeping in mind that Representative Massey is VERY pro EV cars. He, himself, has been driving an electric car for 10 years.
He is a huge believer in the technology.

But he isn't a virtue signaling robot like Buttigeig.

Watch this exchange.... and notice how Buttgauge doesn't answer a single question with reality - only more idealistic word salad that has absolutely no basis of reality. None.
Across the globe there are nations that have embraced renewable energy and EVs years before here in America.
And every single one of them is suffering for it. Some catastrophically as in South Africa.

When reality faces idealism........

Massie is easily the ''greenest'' member of Congress.

Buttigieg is out of his league here.

Keeping in mind that Representative Massey is VERY pro EV cars. He, himself, has been driving an electric car for 10 years.
He is a huge believer in the technology.

But he isn't a virtue signaling robot like Buttigeig.

Watch this exchange.... and notice how Buttgauge doesn't answer a single question with reality - only more idealistic word salad that has absolutely no basis of reality. None.
Across the globe there are nations that have embraced renewable energy and EVs years before here in America.
And every single one of them is suffering for it. Some catastrophically as in South Africa.

When reality faces idealism........

One cannot expect an adult human being who lives a life of make believe (Buttigieg) to express or even know how to express rational discourse. Buttigieg is a another soul taken ideologue demagogue who actually believes he gave birth to children and can nurse them. Believe me when I tell you reality as we knew it is a car run off the road and accordioned up, bumper first, against a telephone pole.

Thus his statement - "I am using the science of engineering, not the science of politics that you use"

I wouldn't expect anything less from Massie...

Paraphrasing a bit... you can watch yourself and disagree with my wording... but you won't...

"We experience brown outs and blackouts currently... so tell me... do you think if 50% of Americans added 47 refrigerators, all operating at the same time, that would be a problem?" -- Butkeg... "that is why we want to increase infrastructure to prepare for that.... Massie - that's nice, how would you do that?... what would it take to create that much of an increase in capacity?".... Butterkeggle... "well some of this is outside of my lane, but it's going to have to be prepared"
Massie... "so you have no idea.. Do you think it takes more or less electricity for an average AC central air unit or charge a EV?"... Buttgeig... "I would assume more to charge an EV"... Massie... "yes it does, in fact if Americans replaced both of their gas vehicles with EVs it would be like running 4 A/C units at the same time for hours at a time... do you have any idea what that would take to increase capacity by that much?".... Buttkeggar... "choke... sputter..."
Massie... "yeah... I prefer using the science of engineering not the science of politics you use.

He made Buttgeig look like a child that he is.

Forum List

Back