Biden Proves How Lucid He Is: Without Teleprompter, Script Or Staffer

Holy hell... I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

He still doesn't know if he is a Senator or President. He definitely is not The President. The Illegitimate hide in bunkers behind armies, just like Hitler, just like Faux Joe, in Fortress DC.

Poor pathetic loon
Yes, Joe is all of that. Thanks.

The thing that is so obvious about biden earlier in his career is how he comes across as an absolute jerk....his appearance alone shows that quite clearly.

How he advanced in politics is beyond me.....I did hear he was good at ingratiating himself with other politicians and was very good at kissing butt...perhaps that is the answer....as President Trump said biden was vice-president for 8 years and all he did was kiss obama's butt.

He still doesn't know if he is a Senator or President. He definitely is not The President. The Illegitimate hide in bunkers behind armies, just like Hitler, just like Faux Joe, in Fortress DC.

This one clip alone is more than enough evidence to invoke the 25th amendment....what is holding back the Republicans in Congress......perhaps they fear the Kamel Toe would be even worse?

All that inappropriate laughter she is well known for suggests some sort of mental disorder.

The thing that is so obvious about biden earlier in his career is how he comes across as an absolute jerk....his appearance alone shows that quite clearly.

How he advanced in politics is beyond me.....I did hear he was good at ingratiating himself with other politicians and was very good at kissing butt...perhaps that is the answer....as President Trump said biden was vice-president for 8 years and all he did was kiss obama's butt.
And Obama privately said Biden fucked up whatever he was associated with.

Enjoy Biden without teleprompter. And this senile guy put his finger on the nuclear button. He must be sent to a nursing home and Donald be called back to run the country.

Never again trust MSM presstitutes who pushed Joe in the office

How much do you make per post? Or is it an hourly thing?

Poor pathetic loon
Yes, Joe is all of that. Thanks.

You say this as if Matt Gaetz isn't the human embodiment of a douchebag...

Decades ago when Jerry Ford stumbled getting aboard AF1 the media went into a feeding frenzy. Media Matters analyzed every word spoken by president Trump and caused a feeding frenzy in the media ovr trivial exaggerations that meant nothing. Today the hypocrites in the media are in the business of protecting the feeble (brain damaged?) old man in the black face mask in spite of how it impacts the safety and security of the United States.

Forum List

Back