Here's how labels work

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
10891774_10152559840231623_1331138349338255639_n.jpg

Get it, Got it, not good.

Remember that any person that does anything violent discredits the entire movement but any cop that does anything violent doesnt discredit the police. Thats an "individual".

Michael Brown represents the Black Community...liberals and whoever else you can think of

The Couple in Vegas who executed cops with a Dont Tread on Me Flag...are individuals who acted alone. Maybe they even need counselling like the poor Columbine boys :(

We get it already, blacks are vicitims in this white man's world.

Last edited:
Great post...you lost me at the 9/11 nonsense...but for the most part, you have exposed the tea party hypocrites for what they are. God bless true conservatism because the teaper devils are deceiving the weak minded lemmings and destroying a wholesome concept.

Fuck you tea party!

Great post...you lost me at the 9/11 nonsense...but for the most part, you have exposed the tea party hypocrites for what they are. God bless true conservatism because the teaper devils are deceiving the weak minded lemmings and destroying a wholesome concept.

Fuck you tea party!
This "teaper" obsession with you is fucking weird man. How many times a day do you use that word, or reference the tea party? Every fucking post from you mentions them. Your name couldnt possibly be more fitting. You have some kind of mental issue.

Fuck you tea party!
This "teaper" obsession with you is fucking weird man. How many times a day do you use that word, or reference the tea party? Every fucking post from you mentions them. Your name couldnt possibly be more fitting. You have some kind of mental issue.

The tea parties scare the left to death. Their only recourse is to continually smear them to lessen their influence. The thought of a small government and less spending sends them into apoplectic fits.

Mark

Fuck you tea party!

The tea parties scare the left to death. Their only recourse is to continually smear them to lessen their influence. The thought of a small government and less spending sends them into apoplectic fits.

Mark
I am not left...and trust me, the teapers don't scare me...I too believe in 2A rights.

But again, when was the last time you heard a teaper speak about small government and fiscal responsibility? Why is it that teapers are only concerned with social issues? Why is it that teapers never protested under now? Teapers are a bunch of hypocrites who engage in hate politics...perverting true conservatism.

What exactly about the teaper did I say that is not true?

Fuck you tea party!

Mark
I am not left...and trust me, the teapers don't scare me...I too believe in 2A rights.

But again, when was the last time you heard a teaper speak about small government and fiscal responsibility? Why is it that teapers are only concerned with social issues? Why is it that teapers never protested under now? Teapers are a bunch of hypocrites who engage in hate politics...perverting true conservatism.

why is it the NAACP is only interested in harassing whitey and hate politics?

you are the hypocrite

Fuck you tea party!

Mark

you are the hypocrite
Another pathetic attempt by a teaper to assign values to me that don't exist. Where have I ever shown any support for the NAACP?

Quit letting hate affect your focus...think, try to stay on topic.

Fuck you tea party!

Mark

First off, when is the last time anyone heard the tea party speak about ANYTHING. Do they still even exist? Secondly, they werent only interested in social issues. Thats horse shit. The only thing i ever heard them talk about was out of control spending. Why did they pop up when Obama was elected? because he was spending like a fucking mad man! He was blowing through trillions of dollars. Why the fuck would you be angry at people who dont like out of control spending? Even if you believe the spending was necessary (which it wasnt), why thefuck would you harbor so much hate over it, and why do you constantly prattle on about an irrellevent group that no one has talked about in 4 years?

Youre creepy man. There is something seriously off about you.

Fuck you tea party!

Mark

you are the hypocrite
Another pathetic attempt by a teaper to assign values to me that don't exist. Where have I ever shown any support for the NAACP?

I'm a what?

all anyone needs to do is read my siggy

Fuck you tea party!

Mark

you are the hypocrite

And what makes YOU any different? You think that the entire black population "hates whitey", and this post is just one of many by you that validates YOUR obsession.

Speaking for myself, I don't care that you are white, and truth be told, I probably dislike more black people than I do white people, because I know more black people than white people personally.

As for you, your ignorance is a source of irritation to anyone that is rational. not that I am a NAACP suporter, but you probably did not even know that the NAACP was started by a group consisting of black people AND white people.

Fuck you tea party!

Mark

First off, when is the last time anyone heard the tea party speak about ANYTHING. Do they still even exist? Secondly, they werent only interested in social issues. Thats horse shit. The only thing i ever heard them talk about was out of control spending. Why did they pop up when Obama was elected? because he was spending like a fucking mad man! He was blowing through trillions of dollars. Why the fuck would you be angry at people who dont like out of control spending? Even if you believe the spending was necessary (which it wasnt), why thefuck would you harbor so much hate over it, and why do you constantly prattle on about an irrellevent group that no one has talked about in 4 years?

The fact that they "popped up" when Obama was elected, and started screeching "We want our country back" prior to him even signing any legislation that spent "trillions" is enough to make them suspect. They still exist, and these are their core values.

About Us - Tea Party

Fuck you tea party!

Mark

Fuck you tea party!

Mark

The fact that they "popped up" when Obama was elected, and started screeching "We want our country back" prior to him even signing any legislation that spent "trillions" is enough to make them suspect. They still exist, and these are their core values.

About Us - Tea Party

They actually "popped up" during the economic meltdown, the bailouts, and the stimulus. That Obama got elected was purely a coincidence.

If they "go away" with the election of a white or GOP president, I'll believe you, but I doubt that will happen simply based on the GOP infighting to date.

Mark

Mark

you are the hypocrite

I'm a what?

all anyone needs to do is read my siggy
Support teaper hate and racism...you are simply a teaper. Funny, I guess you libertarians are extremely empathetic with the tea party hate movement given that libertarianism couldn't stand on its own two feet...teapers were needed to legitimize your stuck movement. It is a shame they let you define you with hate as opposed to your supposed beliefs.

Fuck you tea party!

Mark

About Us - Tea Party
They popped up when he was President-Elect. The thought of a negro President added fuel to the hate movement.

Forum List

Back