Here's a music trivia question......

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
Which song had the same title as the musician(s) that released it, as well as the same album title? In other words, the same title for artist, song AND album title? There's only one that I know of. Good luck!

Bo Diddley.....next....
You are correct, Harry. Nicely done! Can you think of any other song/artist/album title that fits this category? I can't.
Bad Company.......
You are correct! Fantastic deduction. Are you a music trivia hound, like me? I have more worthless knowledge about music than I'll ever have a use for. I just love to read ABOUT music, its history, and those that played a big part in shaping it.

Bo Diddley.....next....
You are correct, Harry. Nicely done! Can you think of any other song/artist/album title that fits this category? I can't.
Bad Company.......
You are correct! Fantastic deduction. Are you a music trivia hound, like me? I have more worthless knowledge about music than I'll ever have a use for. I just love to read ABOUT music, its history, and those that played a big part in shaping it.
yea i guess i get into more than just the music .....i have some pretty obscure bands on my i tunes listing,bands that did one pretty good album but broke up afterwards...

Forum List

Back