Here we go...

There are more like him?

Oh thrill. Oh joy.

See my avie. That's what I am doing right now.

But....you recommend him, Sloop. So....I will do the wait and see thing. Maybe. Perhaps. Depending.

He reminds me of some of the contestants on Naked and Afraid. They are in the truck on their way to their location. While still dressed and riding along, they are telling the camera how they are going to make Africa/TheAmazon/TheDesert/TheUntamedTerritory their "bitch"....then wind up tapping out after 24 hours cuz it's too hard.

We will see whether he survives the 21 days or not.

He reminds me of some of the contestants on Naked and Afraid. They are in the truck on their way to their location. While still dressed and riding along, they are telling the camera how they are going to make Africa/TheAmazon/TheDesert/TheUntamedTerritory their "bitch"....then wind up tapping out after 24 hours cuz it's too hard.

We will see whether he survives the 21 days or not.
He's ok Gracie... Just a bit of an odd duck. He has a big huge heart... ;)

Last edited:
The Warden.................LOLOL.....................GD Teach and welcome on the horse you rode in...........................LOLOL

GD Teach it is you for sure.................You're going to get in the heads of these libturds and they won't know they've been had until the next morn...lolol

Are there any other rejects you could oblidge to come over here.I wish Neffster would come

Folks this man is a good dude. If he seems a lil snarky, snobby and smart assed....well he is.......All in a good way

Teach I'll pm you and give you all the skinny you'll need.................Cliff noted so you know who is who and what is what and why is what and not have to figger it out

They frown on talkin about other boards here..................But this is a reunion thread and recruitment tool...lol
Teach. I'm goanna start with this

This place has the dumbest libturds God ever could make here. I mean dumber than the dumbest hilljack in West Virginny. Dumber than AOL libturds.......lolol

At least the libturds I dealt with in the day were sure a lot harder than these absolute simpletons

Man I remember when you ran the crooked old man Jews parlor. Shit he was the biggest insurance broker fraudster in the country. I counted 15 different state insurance agencies after him......lololol.Remember he fled to Israrl......................LOLOLOLOL

When you were the Warden that place was legendty..................Roberta.....Thrash.....Lews....Neffy........Chuck.............Then pee pee pointer came along...uggghhhhhhh

The devil himself?
Weren't you the moderator of Hell before God Damned it?

lololol..................If not mistaken identity. Like bar flies, we have about 5 former LF rejects here....................It is great.........................Everyone knew fools would fuck it up...lolol

Weren't you the moderator of Hell before God Damned it?

lololol..................If not mistaken identity. Like bar flies, we have about 5 former LF rejects here....................It is great.........................Everyone knew fools would fuck it up...lolol
And he exceeded expectations.

They weren't even really questions.

I went back and looked at the four posts that he addressed of Gracie's, in it were only three questions, and they were mostly rhetorically. There was not substantial information or opinions that were requested of Gracie. Post #156 one unanswered question about what rules she imagines him breaking., Post #157 basically rhetorical question about not knowing his political leaning, Post #147 more rhetoric stupid questions, Post #148 more rhetorical questions that don't need any response, , and that. . . sums it up.

In all of that blather? One, just ONE REAL unanswered questioned about what rule Gracie imagines him to be breaking. . .

In my imagination, since he tangled disingenuously with a mod already? And accused her of doing something he himself did? I can imagine, quite a bit. :heehee:

What he is whining about, is that he replied to four of her posts, and she did not reply back, o' sin of sins.

. . . on top of that, he had a disagreement with Coyote over which of them brought up a site, "Lf.org," and he claimed Coyote did, when, in fact, he did. Then he claimed, that Coyote may have deleted a post where she did, but you can see, in the exchanges, it is clear, he did, it is there in post #40

The upshot? His claims about Coyote, and his claims about Gracie are all crap, he can't even keep track of what is going on in his own thread.

He will twist reality to match his own narrative. Folks that do not discuss things honestly? Even when the entire forum can monitor the debate? Generally, as Gracie said about her instincts? These types of folks are not to be trusted. .. .

I doubt this person has ever admitted they have been wrong in their entire life.

We can see now why he has probably been banned, he either has a severe case of dementia, or has no compunction and no scruples against lying, when the evidence is clear to all.

A clear case of a mild psychosis. He should fit right in here at USMB!

:auiqs.jpg:
You are Batman.

What the fuck is an LF?

I didn't "get" the real gist of what you said until now.
Kiss my ass, Crow. Only one I see in here that grovels FOR blowhards is you.
I'm very wary of trusting what you say, based on our history. I never forget... I want to believe you and root for you, but you're not as nice as you are presenting yourself here, and your post history is hidden. You don't give a shit anyway, so who cares what I think?

Thank you.

No public school teacher should spew their political ideology in public schools. That would be political indoctrination.
I agree. No political or religious ideologies should be promoted by any public school.

But if you're talking about slavery, it did exist. Not just here, but in many countries throughout the world. The idea of slavery is wrong. And it lasted here longer than other countries. Kids need to know the truth, and not be blinded from it, like religious fanatics are.

They should only teach truth in schools. It's up to the kids to decide how they roll afterwards.

I'm very wary of trusting what you say, based on our history. I never forget... I want to believe you and root for you, but you're not as nice as you are presenting yourself here, and your post history is hidden. You don't give a shit anyway, so who cares what I think?
My post history is NOT hidden. At least, I don't think it is. I never checked.
I never claimed to be "nice". And I really don't give a rats ass if you trust me or not. Wishy washy people tend to make me wary and you are most assuredly wishy washy. I also never asked you or anyone to "root" for me. You chose to do that on your own. Oh, and you and I have no history. I've seen you around, thanked some of your posts, but that's about it, so your claim of "history" between us is bullshit.
I say what I think, so if you think that is worthy of being wary, I guess it should be. Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'.

You are right. I don't give a shit and I don't care what you think now that I see you don't have reading comprehension skills OR common sense to see my comment that made YOU comment that I have an empty head filled by assholes...or however you phrased it.

So, in short...again...fuck off. White knight someone else who wants it because I don't, nor need it. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• effc32158790993145a117c5957380dc.jpg
    effc32158790993145a117c5957380dc.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 10
Soo Marchimedes have you figured out that you can post elsewhere on this board? Or do you need help navigating its subforums?

Welcome to the nuthouse, btw.

Forum List

Back