Here we go...

I'm a Father of four(4) adult children. I'm a Yankee Libertarian W.A.S.P. A Mighty US of A Army veteran. I build, install, repair and destroy stuff for a living. I'm 58. I'm white, XX chromosomed, not rich, Chirstian though that has zero to do with my political ideology, (I haven't been to church cents I was 17,) my pronouns are Dude/Sir/Dad. I drive an old Ford Explorer Sport. Manual, of course. I can drink anyone under the table then eat my weight in chicken wings. I now announce that I'm a heterosexual as it seems to be all the rage these days to announce who one bumps uglies with. No, I don't care who you bump uglies with. (Libertarian, remember?) I enjoy rock/heavy metal and classical. My favorite color is blue. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there is no accounting for taste so don't bother telling whatever I like best is not best cause that is not debate. I have a plan, I always have a plan. I tend to go on and on. My civilian uniform is Levis, Nikes and a T-shirt with sumpin written on it. My favorite T-shirt is a Batman T-shirt. I'm very good at Jeopardy. I was penning this post while watching Jeopardy and yes, I nailed final Jeopardy. What is the character limit for a post at this site? Never mind, I'll find it. Do ya'll have your copies of The Mighty US of A Constitution at hand? The Communist Manifesto? Little Red Book? Federalist Papers? Fox in Sox? I watch about 40% Fox News, 30% CNN, 10% MSNBC, the rest is BBC, HLN and others. I recently found Sky News, that would be Fox News Down Under. Show of hands: Who only watches that which they agree with? That was pathetic. I guess I have to shut this rant down now as I have no idea how long one gets to rant here. Lookie there, I didn't cuss once.

...and there ya go.
I'm impressed. Now the questions.

Do you build, install, repair and destroy stuff all in one go?

I'm seriously impressed...thus far only my pup Wyatt has achieved that level of artistic demolition. Then I'm trying to reconcile fatherhood with XX...but all cool. Is dynomite involved in demolition like...say...an exploding wedding cake or are we talking artistic and personalized shredding such as befell my shoes recently.

From fake news sites that are run by Trump. I stopped watching during the Gulf War and cut the cable in 2014...I can read faster than any channel can deliver the news. I research read all sources and debate myself on which sounds plausible...
Is this guy full of himself or what? Can he comprehend what he reads so fast?

I'm seriously impressed...thus far only my pup Wyatt has achieved that level of artistic demolition. Then I'm trying to reconcile fatherhood with XX...but all cool. Is dynomite involved in demolition like...say...an exploding wedding cake or are we talking artistic and personalized shredding such as befell my shoes recently.
Don't mention explosive diarrhea...

Welcome to the site, you sound like an interesting guy. The number one thing is to remember to have fun while you're here. Don't let anyone get to you and enjoy yourself. Great introduction, by the way.

Thank you. I find myself very interesting. So does my Dear Mother. Until I don't live my life exactly as she says I should. I'm already having fun and I'm barely started. Little early for me to say this but it's gonna be me getting to other people. I think. And again, thank you. Thread title is "introduce yourself" or sumpin like that so cards on the table. I'm kinda a veteran of interweb political debate forums. Sorry I don't know this site's quotes and functions and the ins and outs of posting yet but I'll get there, in time. I've found that one's first foray into an interweb political debate forum is fairly impotent. By no means consider this introduction as anything but me saying hello. I've questions to ask in this thread about the rules before I get started. I shall be compliant! I STILL haven't cussed or insulted anyone. I haven't flamed or doxed or trolled or spammed or did a friggin thing other than introduce myself. I know about rules. Before I said Jack at this site I read the rules. I read the rules for the introducing thread. My rules questions in this thread are gonna be about the grey areas. There's always grey areas. I'm banned most every where. I've yet to so have a nice explanation as to what rules I broke. I'm being very careful here. Eh. See what I was saying about going on?

Thank you. I find myself very interesting. So does my Dear Mother. Until I don't live my life exactly as she says I should. I'm already having fun and I'm barely started. Little early for me to say this but it's gonna be me getting to other people. I think. And again, thank you. Thread title is "introduce yourself" or sumpin like that so cards on the table. I'm kinda a veteran of interweb political debate forums. Sorry I don't know this site's quotes and functions and the ins and outs of posting yet but I'll get there, in time. I've found that one's first foray into an interweb political debate forum is fairly impotent. By no means consider this introduction as anything but me saying hello. I've questions to ask in this thread about the rules before I get started. I shall be compliant! I STILL haven't cussed or insulted anyone. I haven't flamed or doxed or trolled or spammed or did a friggin thing other than introduce myself. I know about rules. Before I said Jack at this site I read the rules. I read the rules for the introducing thread. My rules questions in this thread are gonna be about the grey areas. There's always grey areas. I'm banned most every where. I've yet to so have a nice explanation as to what rules I broke. I'm being very careful here. Eh. See what I was saying about going on?
Just be sure and wear deodorant...

It was just another job where we sat around and were bored to hell. I did enjoy learning about electronics, electrical, mechanical, and administration...
So...electronics...could be useful...

Sorry March, 'Moonie' is the local troll. BTW welcome to the forum.
From fake news sites that are run by Trump. I stopped watching during the Gulf War and cut the cable in 2014...I can read faster than any channel can deliver the news. I research read all sources and debate myself on which sounds plausible...
No one cares, wrong thread.

Sorry March, 'Moonie' is the local troll. BTW welcome to the forum.

No one cares, wrong thread.
7971a3904a8b59502ec5208e5ca5e00f.gif

I skipped ahead. Are you the same Coyote I knew when you were a moderator at LF.org, 2007, where Kizzume was, where I ran amok? I was gonna drop this intro stuff then PM you cause I scouted this site first but this thread had replies. I never not reply. Where skews13 at? Yes, I'm teacher. Do we have the @ thing here? Images? I go on.

Is that you, bro?

Forum List

Back