Here we go...

Thanks for the welcome! I seem to be seeing quite a few familiar faces over here. Looks like the place to be.
Man it is so good to see you guys. I count about 5 newbies. All the kool ones too

Except lowly Vegaspissant..........He has 1500 posts in a week so the whole board knows what a shat stain he is...........................He is a good rag-doll chewey toy for the board so he can stay in his dog house

LOLOL...........Shut up you worthless pile of dog defecation before I put my fist through my screen and slap the shit outaya little bitch

Well I don't think this will be in Intro too much longer..........Time for Badlands anyway.lolol
Wow, you really want to do that? Go for it! Punch your screen! Reach through and slap me like Wil Smith!

Are you threatening me? Because the mods are on my side...

Capture.JPG

You're just playing with yourself. That's not what we see.

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

That's what we see. And you selected that option. So stop lying and hiding your posts.

I offered to let it go, a few pages ago. But you're still going on about it. So I will make you sorry.

Last edited:
I offered to let it go, a few pages ago. But you're still going on about it. So I will make you sorry.
LOL!!! Oh please. Make me sorry! I am eager to see what lame bullshit you come up with.
Maybe I am hidden...but if I am, its because of past history perhaps with some other idiot just like you.
Why the sam hell do you have to look at peoples postings anyway? For your supposed "ammo" to drag forth what you THINK will help your "cause" (whatever that is) and NOT make you look like a fool?
Whatever floats your boat, bubba. Now...do regale me with what I supposedly said or did that you consider a betrayal or rudeness to an unknown dweeb I could care less about. And if you would be so kind (stupid) to prove I started this back and forth..do try to focus on your own posts in this thread on who lied about "past histories" and whatnot.

If there is one thing I cannot abide is someone flat out lying to make an idiotic point such as what you are doing. Someone else did that but ran off when I pointed out I had pms to prove it, then slapped me on iggie. This place is full of liars. And this place is also full of those who DON'T GIVE A FUCK ON WHAT WAS SAID AND HOLD ON TO IT LIKE ITS GOLD.
I will eventually put you on iggie, but I, too, want to find out HOW my history posts are MIA. Unless I did do it but it was so long ago I don't know why. Still....I am eager to see you "make me sorry". This should be fun until I tire of playing with a mentally challenged dingdong.

Say what you want. Nobody will be able to see it tomorrow. You're a favored poster. So even if you say something wrong, it will be cleaned up by the mods. And nobody can see your history.

So tell me what you really think about me? I told you that if I don't matter, then let it go. But you found reason to come back and continue and escalate. I don't know why, unless you're really such a jerk. Which makes me wonder what your argument with the OP was about. I now side with him, regardless of the discussion.

But that doesn't matter. What matters is that you are a selfish person, who thinks they are empowered to do and say as they like on the board, with no penalties. A privileged poster. I don't have that luxury.

Last edited:
Wow, you really want to do that? Go for it! Punch your screen! Reach through and slap me like Wil Smith!

Are you threatening me? Because the mods are on my side...
Nawwww....I think the mods think you are an asswipe anyway dooshalot

Your avatar screams, I'm an idiot and a faggot

You saw what? If you saw the same message, then you are not making sense now, and you are getting violent and insulting.

It means assholes like you and your friends used to burn people at the stake, just because they disagreed with you. The lessor ones were faggots, or flame-starters, and were used to start the bigger fires used to burn women. A flaming faggot.

And you're ok to joke about it.

It means assholes like you and your friends used to burn people at the stake, just because they disagreed with you. The lessor ones were faggots, or flame-starters, and were used to start the bigger fires used to burn women. A flaming faggot.

And you're ok to joke about it.

So, women were the majority victims of burning at the stake?

How many women were burned at the stake during the Salem Witch Trials?

Man it is so good to see you guys. I count about 5 newbies. All the kool ones too

Except lowly Vegaspissant..........He has 1500 posts in a week so the whole board knows what a shat stain he is...........................He is a good rag-doll chewey toy for the board so he can stay in his dog house
I have already said hello to VG in another thread, but he ignored me... Lol

He'll be at 15K post by the end of May, just watch.

Forum List

Back