Man I really don't understand how y'all do this shit constantly

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
From what I've observed politics seems to go round and round and round. I had a lot of interest for a while, and I'll always stay somewhat informed, but damn do I get bored. Same shit different day. Same arguments, same gotchas and same insults. Some of you people seem to live here. How do you do it? Why do you do it?

I hate video games and love carpet bombing threads with memes.
5zfx80.jpg

Pretty much just frivolous entertainment.

From what I've observed politics seems to go round and round and round. I had a lot of interest for a while, and I'll always stay somewhat informed, but damn do I get bored. Same shit different day. Same arguments, same gotchas and same insults. Some of you people seem to live here. How do you do it? Why do you do it?
Being old, being in retirement plan, and being in a nursing home, locked in your room or stuck in a basement is mostly the reason why and how…

Nope, not round and round, it has been Republicans screwing things up and obstructing progress for 100 years... So it's a crusade to get our country back on top again especially after the last 40 years of give away to the rich GOP garbage and propaganda Oh my God. A disgrace. Poor America. Misinformed people... Plus you may have heard about the pandemic, sorry takes the fun out out of travel....how about winter lol....

I have been off for five weeks after my last back surgery and I am not allowed to do much.
Sorry to hear that. How did you screw it up in the first place? I'll try to avoid doing that. Hope you're on the mend.:113:

What else you going to do if you like politics and current events, but talk about them with others that like them?

:dunno:

I have spinal stenosis(narrowing of the canal) and spinal disk degenerative disease, this was the second surgery to implant an AI-controlled spinal pain blocker...
Hope it works, dude. Hmm, AI-controlled pain blocker! Amazing age we live in. Good luck to ya. Hope I never have to find out first hand.

Forum List

Back