Casey Anthony- Nature or Nurture?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Did her father sexually abuse her or can her behaviour be credited to nature?
The more one delves into the case, the more it appears that her father made her what she became.

And the more it becomes obvious that George Anthony, an ex-police officer, has been able to rise above accepting his part in the tragedy.

Did her father sexually abuse her or can her behaviour be credited to nature?
The more one delves into the case, the more it appears that her father made her what she became.

And the more it becomes obvious that George Anthony, an ex-police officer, has been able to rise above accepting his part in the tragedy.

Hold that thought. Let me grab my pipe, glasses, and note pad.

Are you saying this is what happens when grooming occurs by an incestuous heterosexual Dad?
I will maintain completely nurture.
In fact, I would suggest that it would be hard to prove it to be 'nature' in just about any incident of criminal behaviour. In general, I think that has to be the position of the 'left'.

I'm hoping that some will take on the effort of learning something about the case and that can't be done in an hour or two.

Without listening to the entire trial, the only mention of bad parentiing was when Casey's defense mentioned:

She would have her father's penis in her mouth and then an hour later she would be expected to interact normally at school with her 16 year old friends.

I'm not aware of anything that would suggest that she was born with the mental defect that would cause her to .............. ............ ................

I wonder if anybody on this board knows anything about the case?

I know (remember) enough about the case to know she should be serving a life sentence.
You're obviously not up to date on the case. It could be her father that should be in jail for life.

In any case, addressing the question is too complicated for this board, so far at least.

Did her father sexually abuse her or can her behavior be credited to nature?

1) In 2022, men are blamed for all Society's problems. You are blaming a man for woman's crimes. Also you have no proof he did anything that was alleged.

2) Many male criminals were abused by their mothers. Maybe George Anthony was abused by his mother. According to
Table 3-15 of Child Maltreatment 2015, mothers abuse children over twice as much as fathers.

Last edited:
Without listening to the entire trial, the only mention of bad parentiing was when Casey's defense mentioned:

She would have her father's penis in her mouth and then an hour later she would be expected to interact normally at school with her 16 year old friends.

I'm not aware of anything that would suggest that she was born with the mental defect that would cause her to .............. ............ ................

I wonder if anybody on this board knows anything about the case?
As far as her farther allegedly molesting her, that's simply not the least bit believable. Nothing she says is believable because she's a compulsive liar and a manipulative sociopath. Probably a bit delusional too.

Everything she told the cops during her interrogation was a lie. There was no Xanny the Nanny, unless she was referring to Xanax. She made up several other fictional people too during her story.

She even offered to take the cops to her job at Universal Studios. So, much to her surprise, they took her up on her offer. She pretended to be leading them to her office, that it turns out, didn't even exist. She was simply lying to the cops (and her parents, among others) about even having a job.

And I think it's obvious that she was a spoiled brat who is a compulsive liar because her parents always let her get away with lying all the time with no consequences. Even after she skipped her last half year of high school to hang out partying with her boyfriend she would just lie her way out of it when her parents asked about the truancy notices, and they would believe her. And even when they did find out about it, even though they knew she didn't graduate because she skipped a half year of school, they still threw her a huge graduation party.

I think it's a combination of spoiled brat selfish syndrome and perhaps also the onset of schizophrenia.

A combination of nature and nurture.

Muhammed

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
She obviously got away with murder.

That not have been the case if the cops would have taken it more seriously in a timely manner. They didn't even do a search of the neighborhood when they found out Caylee was missing.

Turns out that they found her skeletal remains several months later less than a mile away.

Last edited:
As far as her farther allegedly molesting her, that's simply not the least bit believable. Nothing she says is believable because she's a compulsive liar and a manipulative sociopath. Probably a bit delusional too.

Everything she told the cops during her interrogation was a lie. There was no Xanny the Nanny, unless she was referring to Xanax. She made up several other fictional people too during her story.

She even offered to take the cops to her job at Universal Studios. So, much to her surprise, they took her up on her offer. She pretended to be leading them to her office, that it turns out, didn't even exist. She was simply lying to the cops (and her parents, among others) about even having a job.

And I think it's obvious that she was a spoiled brat who is a compulsive liar because her parents always let her get away with lying all the time with no consequences. Even after she skipped her last half year of high school to hang out partying with her boyfriend she would just lie her way out of it when her parents asked about the truancy notices, and they would believe her. And even when they did find out about it, even though they knew she didn't graduate because she skipped a half year of school, they still threw her a huge graduation party.

I think it's a combination of spoiled brat selfish syndrome and perhaps also the onset of schizophrenia.

A combination of nature and nurture.
What is the 'nurture' part of it? You see, you've tried to explain what suits your agenda and feels good to you but you walk right into admitting that it was more than 'nature'.

But that's good that you've taken the time to learn at least the basic details of what happened.

It's always more likely that Americans will even give compassion for others a chance, and that's the premise I was interested in exploring here. That's not always the rule but there are so far few exceptions I've experienced.

The very large issue of racism in your country has created intolerant dispositions and that has been extended outside of your borders in foreign policy.

Let's hope we hear from the other side too. Your name you use here tells the whole story on your demeanour before you even open your mouth.

Anyway, let's talk about the 'nuture' part of your explanation?

Anyway, let's talk about the 'nuture' part of your explanation?
Her parents just let her get away with lying to them all the time with no consequences. Zero boundaries. I would call it the spoiled brat syndrome, which is characterized by a lack of relevant moral guidance from parents.

Nature- Says I should fuck the guts out of her.

Nurture- Says I probably shouldn’t.

Her parents just let her get away with lying to them all the time with no consequences. Zero boundaries. I would call it the spoiled brat syndrome, which is characterized by a lack of relevant moral guidance from parents.
It would be quite unusual for a police officer to not be strict on moral guidance. Maybe the opposite could be suspected?

If you take the tiime to learn about the whole story in detail, you will find that the father was a questionable character. I'm still learning and so I'm not ready to say that the mother was completely up front on the whole thing either. But what an interesting study it has become!

You've spent a fair amount of time creating your image of intolerance. Why would you want to run away from it now?

I can at least say that I've consistenly created an image of tolerance on this board, and have been rudely criticized for it. I want to maintain that image.

Thanks for your input, it's valuable!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back