Here we go...

Thanks for the welcome! I seem to be seeing quite a few familiar faces over here. Looks like the place to be.
Hi there, good to see you here... a lot of the usual suspects are in this place, you will see... I think you will like the Flame Zone and the Badlands (at the bottom of the forums page)..

ZHYPER.gif

quote picnic.jpg

My post history is NOT hidden. At least, I don't think it is. I never checked.
I never claimed to be "nice". And I really don't give a rats ass if you trust me or not. Wishy washy people tend to make me wary and you are most assuredly wishy washy. I also never asked you or anyone to "root" for me. You chose to do that on your own. Oh, and you and I have no history. I've seen you around, thanked some of your posts, but that's about it, so your claim of "history" between us is bullshit.
I say what I think, so if you think that is worthy of being wary, I guess it should be. Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'.

You are right. I don't give a shit and I don't care what you think now that I see you don't have reading comprehension skills OR common sense to see my comment that made YOU comment that I have an empty head filled by assholes...or however you phrased it.

So, in short...again...fuck off. White knight someone else who wants it because I don't, nor need it. Thanks in advance.
It is hidden. Otherwise I would have some ammunition against you. I know you don't give a shit about me, but you do seem to. It's ok. I'm lovable

I don't want to argue with you, about something that I have no idea what we're arguing about.

Or do you just want to argue, that's ok if you do.

Just sayin, i trust you as far as I can throw you. But that's the same for everyone here. And you did me wrong before. I never forget. Just can't show it without your post history, which is hidden.

Last edited:
Just sayin, i trust you as far as I can throw you. But that's the same for everyone here. And you did me wrong before. I never forget. Just can't show it without your post history, which is hidden.
Liar. Nothing is hidden. But IF it is, I didn't request it. I have nothing to hide.
I never "did you wrong" because I don't know who the fuck you are!!! Just some dude that acts like he is 12 years old on an internet message board.

In short..something is very wrong with you. I want no part of it.

It is hidden. Otherwise I would have some ammunition against you. I know you don't give a shit about me, but you do seem to. It's ok. I'm lovable

I don't want to argue with you, about something that I have no idea what we're arguing about.

Or do you just want to argue, that's ok if you do.
Hey Penis Head. Haven't you figgered out yet you're not going to get a date. Juat spankin material for you..................ewwwwww

Liar. Nothing is hidden. But IF it is, I didn't request it. I have nothing to hide.
I never "did you wrong" because I don't know who the fuck you are!!! Just some dude that acts like he is 12 years old on an internet message board.

In short..something is very wrong with you. I want no part of it.
It's obvious to everyone that your stuff is hidden. It's something you have to select on your profile, so yes you did request it.

"This member limits who may view their full profile."

So you are obviously a liar. And you're hiding shit.

So we can talk about previous shit once you show your posts.

Last edited:
I already asked a mod why you are such a dumbfuck and to check into it for me. You DO know that you have to click my avie...then click my avie AGAIN to see the choice of POSTINGS of the one you are "vetting", don't you?
My postings are NOT HIDDEN.

Anyone else..can YOU see them? Put this lying bullshitter to rest for me.

One thing I am not...and that is a liar. Bitch? Yep. Ornery? Yep. Blunt? Yep. Liar? NOPE.

But you are a doofus and a ass kisser and probably either very young where you have to vet people just to argue with them because you don't have the mentality to remember on your own anything said here, or....you are very very old and use the pc in the nursing home you reside in.

It's obvious to everyone that your stuff is hidden. It's something you have to select on your profile, so yes you did request it.

So you are obviously a liar.

And we can talk about previous shit once you show your posts.
LOLOL...........Shut up you worthless pile of dog defecation before I put my fist through my screen and slap the shit outaya little bitch

Well I don't think this will be in Intro too much longer..........Time for Badlands anyway.lolol

Forum List

Back