Here we go! Mandatory COVID Vaccinations are on the way!

Pfizer says that at best it lasts for about six months.
That's a lie. Pfizer says at least six months. That's the longest study there is so far and it's still going.
It's the truth. You just don't like it. So, how you gonna enforce it?
It's not the truth. You're telling a lie. Stop.

0eb4c980b692dccd6c0a5fdca777f05e.jpg

You thought you had a “right to privacy”, or that you were protected by HIPAA? Think again!

That’s right! The Federal government may not be able to technically force vaccines, but state and local governments can. Schools already require several vaccinations for children. Businesses also have the authority as well.

Thank you, MSNBC, for “starting the conversation” about mandatory vaccinations.

Lucky for us we have patriots fighting for our rights as free citizens, such as MTG:

But since patriots are a minority, we are all at the mercy of the highly fascist and totalitarian types called the Democratic Party.

Will they force us all to get it, in the name of “public safety”?
View attachment 475210

NWO badly needs 95% humanity get eliminated. In 1 -2 years it's over, as long idiots accept the jab

Hey! I wonder if bleach might help that rash you were telling me about?
Go ahead and link to me telling you anything beyond how utterly stupid you are.
You are a consummate liar that mistakenly thinks his lies are witty.
Why? Is your ego that fragile? Is your wit so dull that you can't work with reality?

How are you going to enforce it in the states? Pfizer says that at best it lasts for about six months. So, how much money are people willing to invest in enforcing it every six months? Additionally, there are a whole lot of people that get the vaccine and then get COVID? So, how much money are you willing to lose in enforcing it and the subsequent lawsuits?
You think the left cares how much money it will cost? They are printing $2 Trillion giveaways every few months now. It would be quite easy to enforce. Want a driver’s license? Only if you had the shot! Want to conduct business? Only if you can prove you’ve had the shot. Want to travel across state lines? COVID Papers please.

Why? Is your ego that fragile? Is your wit so dull that you can't work with reality?
The bleach story is the original Blue Anon conspiracy theory.

What would I save your description of what your face looks like when Putin is done fucking it?

Sick, man.

The bleach story is the original Blue Anon conspiracy theory.
The bleach thins is a fact. I watched it live.

"Blue anon" OTOH is complete conservitard bullshit.

Pfizer says that at best it lasts for about six months.
That's a lie. Pfizer says at least six months. That's the longest study there is so far and it's still going.
It's the truth. You just don't like it. So, how you gonna enforce it?
It's not the truth. You're telling a lie. Stop.

View attachment 475470
It's the truth. You just suck. Again. You're just another cockroach. Everybody knows that already.

Last edited:
How are you going to enforce it in the states? Pfizer says that at best it lasts for about six months. So, how much money are people willing to invest in enforcing it every six months? Additionally, there are a whole lot of people that get the vaccine and then get COVID? So, how much money are you willing to lose in enforcing it and the subsequent lawsuits?
You think the left cares how much money it will cost? They are printing $2 Trillion giveaways every few months now. It would be quite easy to enforce. Want a driver’s license? Only if you had the shot! Want to conduct business? Only if you can prove you’ve had the shot. Want to travel across state lines? COVID Papers please.

They don't care about anything.

What would I save your description of what your face looks like when Putin is done fucking it?
Funny, we all know it's impossible for a piece of shit to be intelligent, but your posts continually remind us how stupid one can be.
Instead of this constant fantasizing, just go find yourself a glory hole and satisfy your secret urge, kid.
Closet-Queer-Crepitus's fantasies quoted:
slurping on Putin's dick.
slurping on Putin's dick
sucking Putin's dick.
sucking off an evil guy.
sucked Putin's dick.
sucking Putin off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back