Here we go! Mandatory COVID Vaccinations are on the way!

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
You thought you had a “right to privacy”, or that you were protected by HIPAA? Think again!

That’s right! The Federal government may not be able to technically force vaccines, but state and local governments can. Schools already require several vaccinations for children. Businesses also have the authority as well.

Thank you, MSNBC, for “starting the conversation” about mandatory vaccinations.

Lucky for us we have patriots fighting for our rights as free citizens, such as MTG:

But since patriots are a minority, we are all at the mercy of the highly fascist and totalitarian types called the Democratic Party.

Will they force us all to get it, in the name of “public safety”?
611E2A21-14D8-431E-83AF-C988A0C068A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Really good report. Thanks for posting it. Not my problem. Most people should get it, unless they have a medical reason. I bet they were right, that it can't be legally enforced while it is still and experimental vaccine, under Emergency Use Authorization. If it ever gets FDA approval, I suspect employers are the real ones to watch. They can hire who they want and change their business model as they wish, to take advantage of offering safer place to work and shopping/dining, as it will appeal to the majority of people. For most it is not a big deal. If I had ever had a reaction to a vaccine, I would be more than justified to avoid. Chances of problem being very small for most but some people are more problematic than others. I saw a you LT. who was scared to death when told we were were going to give blood, go into a seizure on the next table, really freaky crap, and that was just taking blood out. I feel sorry for the people that can't vaccinate due to medical history or personal psychology. Have nothing for the people that don't want it just because it's their right to not take it, on some wild eyed political issue thing, or figuring they will be protected by the herd if they hold out long enough. Good luck to all, making the best decision you are capable of, and hope it works out for you.

Really good report. Thanks for posting it. Not my problem. Most people should get it, unless they have a medical reason. I bet they were right, that it can't be legally enforced while it is still and experimental vaccine, under Emergency Use Authorization. If it ever gets FDA approval, I suspect employers are the real ones to watch. They can hire who they want and change their business model as they wish, to take advantage of offering safer place to work and shopping/dining, as it will appeal to the majority of people. For most it is not a big deal. If I had ever had a reaction to a vaccine, I would be more than justified to avoid. Chances of problem being very small for most but some people are more problematic than others. I saw a you LT. who was scared to death when told we were were going to give blood, go into a seizure on the next table, really freaky crap, and that was just taking blood out. I feel sorry for the people that can't vaccinate due to medical history or personal psychology. Have nothing for the people that don't want it just because it's their right to not take it, on some wild eyed political issue thing, or figuring they will be protected by the herd if they hold out long enough. Good luck to all, making the best decision you are capable of, and hope it works out for you.

You are not looking at it realistically.
First of all covid-19 is not likely ever coming back since it is not endemic to humans.
It can't survive more than 12 days in any one human.
So then the only reason the epidemic has lasted as long as it has, is that we are artificially conserving new local hosts in order to keep it alive.
Second is that this is about the most risky vaccination ever. The virus itself is completely harmless, but the over reaction to the virus by the immune system in some people, is not at all harmless. And for a vaccine to work, it MUST trigger the same type of immune system response. Then there is the fact most of these vaccines use mRNA that is made from gene splicing, which is very new and risky. We have no idea what it could possibly lead to.
Third is that since all vaccines have some associated death risk and you only need 70% to wipe out the virus, then it is deliberate murder to vaccinate more than that required 70%. Nothing is gained and some will die.

Ultimately, the courts will decide whether this can be mandated or not. There is some precedent for mandated vaccines, but nothing at this level. Yes, schools have been able to require certain vaccines as a condition of admission. Certain professions, such as health care and the military can require them because it makes sense given what they do. But can a cashier at your grocery be required? Can a bank teller? Can a truck driver? You're wading into unknown territory at that point because it's never been done. I think there is a decent chance that the idea of having a vaccine passport for anything other than admission into the country could be considered unconstitutional because you are effectively saying we won't allow you to participate in society, period, unless you get this specific vaccine. I'm not sure that will hold up. Furthermore, who is going to enforce it. Is every restaurant or Home Depot or Kroger going to have someone standing at the door scanning your COVID passport every time you enter. Additionally, have the supporters of mandatory vaccines thought about what a pain in the ass it will be for them to have stand in line to present their proof of vaccine to enter any building other than a private home?

I said to someone earlier today, this is the typical knee jerk response coming on the heels of a crisis because people are afraid and solutions contrived in this type of environment usually don't work out well, Most people alive today can remember 9-11. Look at the mess that came out of that knee jerk response: The creation of the DHS, the TSA, massive curbs on our Fourth Amendment rights, meta data collection of people's private phone calls, emails, etc. which they lied about until Snowden leaked it to the public. We should be learning from that, not repeating it.

Ultimately, the courts will decide whether this can be mandated or not. There is some precedent for mandated vaccines, but nothing at this level. Yes, schools have been able to require certain vaccines as a condition of admission. Certain professions, such as health care and the military can require them because it makes sense given what they do. But can a cashier at your grocery be required? Can a bank teller? Can a truck driver? You're wading into unknown territory at that point because it's never been done. I think there is a decent chance that the idea of having a vaccine passport for anything other than admission into the country could be considered unconstitutional because you are effectively saying we won't allow you to participate in society, period, unless you get this specific vaccine. I'm not sure that will hold up. Furthermore, who is going to enforce it. Is every restaurant or Home Depot or Kroger going to have someone standing at the door scanning your COVID passport every time you enter. Additionally, have the supporters of mandatory vaccines thought about what a pain in the ass it will be for them to have stand in line to present their proof of vaccine to enter any building other than a private home?

I said to someone earlier today, this is the typical knee jerk response coming on the heels of a crisis because people are afraid and solutions contrived in this type of environment usually don't work out well, Most people alive today can remember 9-11. Look at the mess that came out of that knee jerk response: The creation of the DHS, the TSA, massive curbs on our Fourth Amendment rights, meta data collection of people's private phone calls, emails, etc. which they lied about until Snowden leaked it to the public. We should be learning from that, not repeating it.

It will hold up and it can, because you're asking whether private businesses can make employment or entrance into their place a business contingent upon a vaccine passport sanctioned by the state and they absolutely can do that. Private businesses are under no obligation to let anyone into their business that might pose a public health risk, or to hire someone for the same reason. This is not a violation of the constitution like the TSA is, so there's no comparison. No business is under orders by the government to scan anything and more importantly, unlike the TSA, the government is not the one doing it. If Tacobell wants to scan your covid passport before letting you enter they can do that. There's nothing unconstitutional about that.

You thought you had a “right to privacy”, or that you were protected by HIPAA? Think again!

That’s right! The Federal government may not be able to technically force vaccines, but state and local governments can. Schools already require several vaccinations for children. Businesses also have the authority as well.

Thank you, MSNBC, for “starting the conversation” about mandatory vaccinations.

Lucky for us we have patriots fighting for our rights as free citizens, such as MTG:

But since patriots are a minority, we are all at the mercy of the highly fascist and totalitarian types called the Democratic Party.

Will they force us all to get it, in the name of “public safety”?
View attachment 475210

What makes you think the courts will protect our rights?

They’ve proven to be useless, even the so-called “conservative” judges.

You are not looking at it realistically.
First of all covid-19 is not likely ever coming back since it is not endemic to humans.
It can't survive more than 12 days in any one human.
So then the only reason the epidemic has lasted as long as it has, is that we are artificially conserving new local hosts in order to keep it alive.
Second is that this is about the most risky vaccination ever. The virus itself is completely harmless, but the over reaction to the virus by the immune system in some people, is not at all harmless. And for a vaccine to work, it MUST trigger the same type of immune system response. Then there is the fact most of these vaccines use mRNA that is made from gene splicing, which is very new and risky. We have no idea what it could possibly lead to.
Third is that since all vaccines have some associated death risk and you only need 70% to wipe out the virus, then it is deliberate murder to vaccinate more than that required 70%. Nothing is gained and some will die.
Bull, some people suffer with it a lot longer than 12 days, sometimes weeks or months with the disease, it's effect on their system, or after effect and can relapse.
Only riskier since it is relatively new, but I have taken calculated risks to avoid greater risks, all my life. Mine worked for me and other. That's why I and a few others are still here.
Should not vaccinate beyond 70% as it is murder? You are really out there.

How are you going to enforce it in the states? Pfizer says that at best it lasts for about six months. So, how much money are people willing to invest in enforcing it every six months? Additionally, there are a whole lot of people that get the vaccine and then get COVID? So, how much money are you willing to lose in enforcing it and the subsequent lawsuits?

If Tacobell wants to scan your covid passport before letting you enter they can do that. There's nothing unconstitutional about that.

You really think Taco Bell is going to take the time to do that? The only venues I would see bothering with something like that would be amusement parks, stadiums, and probably airlines, places with hundreds or thousands of people packed into close quarters.

Forum List

Back