China Boasts: They have control over Western Think Tanks, ‘Election Integrity’ Groups, And Even Joe Biden’s National Security Team

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I do not doubt it for an instant.

No one knows who biden's puppetmaster is....could be a chinese agent....China is acting very,very smug since biden stole the election.

rofl

more hilarious stuff from the kook wing of conservatives, though it's hard to tell the difference these days
It is not hilarious it is true. China now owns the illegitimate administration that was installed with their help. I don't like it. Why you do is beyond any American who gives a shit about this country.

rofl

more hilarious stuff from the kook wing of conservatives, though it's hard to tell the difference these days
How'd those 4 years of Russia, Russia, Russia work out for ya? I'd rather be mistaken for a kook than a fecking traitor to my country.

rofl

It is not hilarious it is true. China now owns the illegitimate administration that was installed with their help. I don't like it. Why you do is beyond any American who gives a shit about this country.
The only conclusion that seems to make sense is they've been so thoroughly indoctrinated in hate against the "other" that even losing the country is no problem as long as they can strike a blow against the Orange Menace and his supporters. It should be interesting to watch their reaction when the country literally collapses and their rage and hate isn't enough to feed them.
Putin and Xi both are aware that Biden isn't in control. My guess is THEY know who's calling the shots and they also know his 3rd term will leave them in a position to exploit us.

rofl

The only conclusion that seems to make sense is they've been so thoroughly indoctrinated in hate against the "other" that even losing the country is no problem as long as they can strike a blow against the Orange Menace and his supporters. It should be interesting to watch their reaction when the country literally collapses and their rage and hate isn't enough to feed them.
Putin and Xi both are aware that Biden isn't in control. My guess is THEY know who's calling the shots and they also know his 3rd term will leave them in a position to exploit us.
Putin and Xi know more than we ever will know about this sham administration.

rofl

Yeah, keep mainlining all those sites who tell you your political views, that the world is flat, and the moon is made of green cheese! lol

rofl

Yeah, keep mainlining all those sites who tell you your political views, that the world is flat, and the moon is made of green cheese! lol
Dispute what I said. Do not waste my time with your bullshit. Why do you think Biden is not owned by China? If it were Trump he would be owned. Much more proof than the Russia crap ever had. Biden has been on the the take for 50 years.

No one knows who biden's puppetmaster is....could be a chinese agent....China is acting very,very smug since biden stole the election.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You just won this week's trophy:

OBVIOUS .jpg

Ben is LOLing at the Chinaphobia.

Attachments

• COG or ZOG.jpg
    COG or ZOG.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 14

Whats not to believe ,they did give the bidens millions. Not to mention the whole hunter laptop fiasco. Democrats are compromised, they are dirty as balls.

Forum List

Back