Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

A narrow and outdated definition.

Like having a definition for airplane saying it’s a vehicle that uses a propeller to fly through the air. Then acting like a jet isn’t an airplane.

I donno "synthetic constructs, or other bio-molecular derivatives" sounds about right for mRNA vaccines. I could be wrong, I'm not a molecular biologist.

You mean like when the Trump administration sterilized Central American migrants?

Seems that would have been a YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE story.

Instead, you have 1 nurse who claims something ALLEGEDLY happened.

Yet another Colfax fail.

Way to go, Clown. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Seems that would have been a YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE story.

Instead, you have 1 nurse who claims something ALLEGEDLY happened.

Yet another Colfax fail.

Way to go, Clown. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It was a huge story and it’s much more than 1 nurse.

But like anything in Trump’s world, best way to avoid a scandal is to cause another scandal.

Not that any of you care. Human rights are for Americans according to your side. Not for brown people.

I donno "synthetic constructs, or other bio-molecular derivatives" sounds about right for mRNA vaccines. I could be wrong, I'm not a molecular biologist.
Synthetic constructs? My friend, any modern vaccine is a synthetic construct.

It was a huge story and it’s much more than 1 nurse.

But like anything in Trump’s world, best way to avoid a scandal is to cause another scandal.

Not that any of you care. Human rights are for Americans according to your side. Not for brown people.
I'm going off what you actually brought with your link, Clown.

1 nurse who was told something allegedly happened.

'Enough of allowing Americans to decide for themselves...'

Get ready for Biden Administration To Start Mandating & Forcing Every American To Get Vaccinated....

I agree with their opinion. Federal law does not prohibit a private company, or a Govt agency from either requiring employees be vaccined, or at least get tested.

Why is Biden's "Delta Variant" running rampant these days? What is he doing about it?

It's like opening the barn door during a fire and watching as the horse stand there.

I'm sure ol'Joe tears up every time he thinks about it all those poor unvaccinated souls in the barn....lol.

It's a fucking vaccine! Just like dozens of other vaccines that have eradicated or at least controlled many other diseases . What we know is what the effect would be from failing to control Covid. Stop spreading fear and death. You have blood on your hands!

Other vaccines went through years of research and had FDA approval. This one has not. That's the big difference here. Emergency Use Authorization only allows them to distribute the vaccine.

As for myself, I did get the vaccine. Now I'm having problems with one of my blood tests. Is it related to the vaccine? Nobody knows because it hasn't been through the scrutiny other vaccines have had to undergo.

It's like opening the barn door during a fire and watching as the horse stand there.

I'm sure ol'Joe tears up every time he thinks about it all those poor unvaccinated souls in the barn....lol.
So you are saying Veggie Joe is laughing at Americans dying.

So you are saying Veggie Joe is laughing at Americans dying.
No no no, you're projecting your own Neo-GOP values on Good Old Joe. I said he tears up. He's very emotional about thing like that.

Get ready for Biden Administration To Start Mandating & Forcing Every American To Get Vaccinated....

Not really a vaccine Vaccine cards are not all that hard to fake .....

They are not" extremely common. They happen are are mostly because of the Delta variant. But more people getting vaxed can slow down the development iof these variants and the vax, if nothing else prevents severe illness and death. So just what is your point?

I'm not sure if you realize this, but we are no longer testing vaccinated people

So all the data you think might suggest that is highly skewed

Sports have proven it's very very common. And with the majority of the population being vaccinated. Yes they become very common.

And again data from Israel says it's much more common...Although again I think they're bought out by pfizer*

DOJ saying they no longer honor our constitution

They don’t have rights over individuals. No one is required to work for these corporations.

Don’t like the policy, your choice will result in your dismissal.
The people who have guns will go to stores to get their food and supplies as you satanic ph uks spread your misery. At some point if there is not an uprising you will kill a majority of people on this planet.

Forum List

Back