Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

It included "Public agencies", Dumbass.

That would be the Gubmint.............ya know, the Bidenista Regime.
Yes.

Today, Biden said that the Admin is considering mandating vaccinations for all federal employees...

(Video)

There is no need for the millions of people who already had COVID to get vaccinated. Their natural antibodies against the actual virus are more effective at preventing Delta COVID than the ones created by the vaccines against the bio-engineered spike protein.

Vaccines are made to mimic natural immunity, and they are not quite as good at protecting one who has been infected by the actual virus and gets long-lasting T- and B-cells in their marrow....

The party of Science strikes out again.

Last edited:
Other vaccines went through years of research and had FDA approval. This one has not. That's the big difference here. Emergency Use Authorization only allows them to distribute the vaccine.

As for myself, I did get the vaccine. Now I'm having problems with one of my blood tests. Is it related to the vaccine? Nobody knows because it hasn't been through the scrutiny other vaccines have had to undergo.
Have your blood checked for graphene and try to mitigate any damage it may cause. Many ways to try and detox which may help. Seriously eat dark chocolate too.

Yes. Today, Biden said that the Admin is considering mandating vaccinations for all federal employees...

(Video)

There is no need for the millions of people who already had COVID to get vaccinated. Their natural antibodies against the actual are more effective at preventing Delta COVID than the ones created by the vaccines against the bio-engineered spike protein.

Vaccines are made to mimic natural immunity, and they are not quite as good at protecting one who has been infected by the actual virus and gets long-lasting T- and B-cells in their marrow....

The party of Science strikes out again.
Purposely attempting to fully destroy federal government. How nice.

SCOTUS to bitch slap Biden and the DOJ in 3...2...1

The Federal Court has already ruled that employers can legally require workers to be vaccinated.

The Federal Court has already ruled that employers can legally require workers to be vaccinated.

A federal court.

The SC will reverse it, Dumbass.

'Enough of allowing Americans to decide for themselves...'

Get ready for Biden Administration To Start Mandating & Forcing Every American To Get Vaccinated....

So.. you know nothing of science, are getting your info from white-right media hacks, and are refusing vaccination despite even that a new and far more virulent variant has appeared, and you see no problem with this? Unvaccinated and even vaccinated people can spread the virus. Children aren't yet vaccinated, and this Delta variant kills children.

You think about that, boy.

The people who have guns will go to stores to get their food and supplies as you satanic ph uks spread your misery. At some point if there is not an uprising you will kill a majority of people on this planet.
Ah. So you all really are just terrorists unless you get your way.

They can, but what if in three or five years we find out that these vaccines are Fn up a lot of people? The employer would be liable for forcing employees to use an experimental vaccine to work there.
What if...? Well, has that happened with other vaccines? No. There are small percentages of reactions to some. That vs. a LOT of death without the vaccine. Good luck in the attempt to justify or rationalize your socially irresponsible actions.

'Enough of allowing Americans to decide for themselves...'

Get ready for Biden Administration To Start Mandating & Forcing Every American To Get Vaccinated....

Enough of your criminal endangerment of millions of people with your anti-scientific and toxic behavior.

Get your vaccine and shut up.

So.. you know nothing of science, are getting your info from white-right media hacks, and are refusing vaccination despite even that a new and far more virulent variant has appeared, and you see no problem with this? Unvaccinated and even vaccinated people can spread the virus. Children aren't yet vaccinated, and this Delta variant kills children.

You think about that, boy.
Drop the Democtat propaganda cue cards, snowflake. I saw Harris, Pelosi, & Schumer recite the same exact thing. Schumer did it better.

Enough of your criminal endangerment of millions of people with your anti-scientific and toxic behavior.

Get your vaccine and shut up.
download.jpeg.jpg

Bwuhahahahaha

They don’t have rights over individuals. No one is required to work for these corporations.

Don’t like the policy, your choice will result in your dismissal.
So you declaring war too?

The demofk hypocrites declaring war on us! Come on mthr fkers

Yeah. We've never had vaccine mandates before have we? Small pox was never really a thing......Neither was Polio, they were all just fascist hoaxes just to get people softened up to Fascism huh?

If nothing else, you guys are a hoot.

Those were real vaccines for real threats. They were one shot and total vax. They never killed more than a handful.

This "vax" is for something that is a fraud and no threat. This vax is 2+ shots and you do not vax, you keep testing "positive." This vax is murdering thousands and your side is lying about that....

Yeah. We've never had vaccine mandates before have we? Small pox was never really a thing......Neither was Polio, they were all just fascist hoaxes just to get people softened up to Fascism huh?

If nothing else, you guys are a hoot.
How long were they developed and tested?

I'm not sure if you realize this, but we are no longer testing vaccinated people

So all the data you think might suggest that is highly skewed

Sports have proven it's very very common. And with the majority of the population being vaccinated. Yes they become very common.

And again data from Israel says it's much more common...Although again I think they're bought out by pfizer*
Actually we are testing vaccinated people

But regardless, That does not change anything that I have said. Vaccines work to stop the spread and quell the devlopment of varients .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back