Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

Enough of your criminal endangerment of millions of people with your anti-scientific and toxic behavior.

Get your vaccine and shut up.
That's not how it works.

If you are vaccinated, why the heck would you care if someone else is, unless you are a control freak. Vaccines work, don't they?

You don't think everyone should have the right to make their own medical decisions, including injections into their body which are likely to cause (relatively mild usually) side effects?

Pfffft.

So you have been vaxed. Did you read the waiver you signed? Everyone has to sign one. Here's are snippets from one...

"I, ____________________________, have voluntarily chosen to request and obtain the Moderna COVID-19 vaccination...

, _________________________ assume all risks of requesting the vaccination including... the potential risk of having side effects due to the vaccine,...

I understand that it is not possible to predict all possible side effects or complications associated with receiving vaccine(s). I understand the risks and benefits associated with the above vaccine and have received, read and/or had explained to me the Emergency Use Authorization Fact Sheet on the COVID-19 vaccine I have elected to receive. I also acknowledge that I have had a chance to ask questions and that such questions were answered to my satisfaction.

WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY: I __________________________ do hereby waive, release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Saint Leo University, its officers, agents, employees, the organizers, sponsors, activity supervisors, co-sponsoring organizations and participants on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, representatives, or any other individual acting on my or my estate’s behalf, for any claim, demand, liability, costs, suits, charges or compensation for loss or injury of any kind arising out of a loss or an injury, including losses or injuries arising in whole or in part from the negligence...

I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen."

Last edited:
Actually we are testing vaccinated people

But regardless, That does not change anything that I have said. Vaccines work to stop the spread and quell the devlopment of varients .

Of course it happens. We're a nation of 350 million people. Since i have to spell it out. We're not testing them at teh same fucking rates

And surprise surprise CDC today declares masks for the vaccinated, because they spread it too

'Enough of allowing Americans to decide for themselves...'

Get ready for Biden Administration To Start Mandating & Forcing Every American To Get Vaccinated....

Here come da judge.

9 of them actually...

It's a fucking vaccine! Just like dozens of other vaccines that have eradicated or at least controlled many other diseases . What we know is what the effect would be from failing to control Covid. Stop spreading fear and death. You have blood on your hands!
its not a "vaccine", shit stain...quit lying...
Stop spreading fear and death. You have blood on your hands!

I think I'll go with the CDC's definition that mRNA is a vaccine that creates an immune response in the body to fight the Covid-19 virus
have at it....in the meantime, mind your own business about the chinese flu death jab....btw, the cdc flip flops as much as-fake-i

DOJ saying they no longer honor our constitution
How so?

They are not saying, afaik, that the government can mandate we all get vaccinated. They are saying that the government and private employers may require vaccination for employment - a voluntary contract between 2 parties.

That is quite in line with the constitution weather it is the correct thing to do or it is the wrong thing to do. If your employer reqires it and you do not agree, work somewhere else. Will the Biden admin take it further and try and force everyone to get vaccinated? Possibly, it would not surprise me considering executives love that kind of authoritarian garbage but this, afaik, is not the case here.

So, as I predicted, this covid is never going away. Every few months its going to be a new variant.

On the radio today, they said the cdc has said that even if you are fully vaccinated, your viral load may be more than you realize, and that you should be wearing a mask to prevent the spread of the virus.

So, after all this time, after even getting vaccinated, were back to square one. Soon, well be back to mask mandates, and possibly even lock downs again, and I suspect we will see vaccination mandates.

Have your blood checked for graphene and try to mitigate any damage it may cause. Many ways to try and detox which may help. Seriously eat dark chocolate too.

I'll let my doctor try to figure this one out. After my first shot I was off the charts by 17 points which she felt there was no concern about but ordered a second test a month later. Well I got the second test a month later, this time a few weeks after my second shot. It was off the charts by over 50 points. I'm less worried about the vaccine throwing the test off than I am of the vaccine doing damage to an organ of mine and showing up in these tests.

How so?

They are not saying, afaik, that the government can mandate we all get vaccinated. They are saying that the government and private employers may require vaccination for employment - a voluntary contract between 2 parties.

That is quite in line with the constitution weather it is the correct thing to do or it is the wrong thing to do. If your employer reqires it and you do not agree, work somewhere else. Will the Biden admin take it further and try and force everyone to get vaccinated? Possibly, it would not surprise me considering executives love that kind of authoritarian garbage but this, afaik, is not the case here.
They don’t make laws! It’s simple!

I'll let my doctor try to figure this one out. After my first shot I was off the charts by 17 points which she felt there was no concern about but ordered a second test a month later. Well I got the second test a month later, this time a few weeks after my second shot. It was off the charts by over 50 points. I'm less worried about the vaccine throwing the test off than I am of the vaccine doing damage to an organ of mine and showing up in these tests.
Interesting. Did your doctor recommend getting the vaccines?

Good luck.

Interesting. Did your doctor recommend getting the vaccines?

Good luck.

She didn't say one way or the other. I took the advice from my cousin who is a retired doctor that spent most of her career in research. Instead of depending on the internet which goes back and forth 50/50, I talked to her. She recommended I get the vaccine and said it wouldn't hurt me. She's pretty up there when it comes to her line of work; she even worked with Dr. Fauci a few years back. She was the supervisor of her lab. I figured if you can't trust family, who can you trust?

Biggest cash grab by corporate America ever.
Now these idiots want to mandate an experiment from companies that have paid out billions in settlement claims from the harm their many products with full FDA approval have caused.
Since when did liberals become defenders of big corporations and the 1%?

If you are vaccinated, why the heck would you care if someone else is, unless you are a control freak. Vaccines work, don't they?
The answer: Herd immunity. It is not just about you. It is about stopping the spread in the community that you are supposidly part of. It is about quelling the developmemt of varients by denying the virus of hosts . Those waivers are standard for any vaccine.

A narrow and outdated definition.

Like having a definition for airplane saying it’s a vehicle that uses a propeller to fly through the air. Then acting like a jet isn’t an airplane.
Outdated for a few months? :lol:

Outdated for a few months? :lol:
mRNA vaccines have been in development for decades.

The point is they’re a vaccine. A new type of vaccine but a vaccine.

You’re pointing to a definition without using your brain. Think about it for a few minutes and tell me why anyone wouldn’t consider an mRNA vaccine a vaccine given it’s purpose and result.

Last edited:
The answer: Herd immunity. It is not just about you. It is about stopping the spread in the community that you are supposidly part of. It is about quelling the developmemt of varients by denying the virus of hosts . Those waivers are standard for any vaccine.
yep herd immunity, one achieves that by exposure. So no need to vaccinate if that is the objective. It is mine as well. On that we can agree.

mRNA vaccines have been in development for decades.

The point is they’re a vaccine. A new type of vaccine but a vaccine.

You’re pointing to a definition without using your brain. Think about it for a few minutes and tell me why anyone wouldn’t consider an mRNA vaccine a vaccine given it’s purpose and result.
my liberty to choose. that's why.

Forum List

Back