Here we go again

The tin foil hats are firing up their 'birther machine' again. Move over Obama, this time it's Harris who is not a legal citizen. The stupidity of Trump's cult never ceases to amaze.
It's the skin color that get's them all nervy.

Another race card pulled.
Why you dickheads keep trying this strategy is beyond me.
We like a lot of blacks....that are conservative.
And you hate blacks that are conservative, hypocrite.
Like it or not this country is diverse. Get more than used to it.
We're fixing all that slowly but surely.
Got a mouse in your pocket Mr. "We?" I saw your name listed in another post earlier. You should see it.
We are fixing it, troll, no matter what lies you spew.

The tin foil hats are firing up their 'birther machine' again. Move over Obama, this time it's Harris who is not a legal citizen. The stupidity of Trump's cult never ceases to amaze.
It's the skin color that get's them all nervy.
Funny. I was great with Alan Keyes.
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 3.41.31 PM.png

I was just swell with Herman Cain.
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 3.41.56 PM.png

And I was AOK with Ben Carson.
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 3.42.19 PM.png

Ain't got no problem with skin color. Unlike you though, I'm not a racist that votes on skin color, I want actual, GOOD, QUALIFIED people, whatever their color turns out to be.

YOU, you want a BLACK PERSON in office BECAUSE they are Black. Pure racist.

Can't the dems find a 3rd or 4th generation American to run?....
Kamela Harris: Her family tree has a full 56 years in with being an American! Next in line to be PRESIDENT?

Did the founders set a grace period? How many generations does one have to wait before it's appropriate to be President?
It's actually laid out in the Constitution if you read it. My point was that before she was born, NO ONE in her entire family line was an American AT ALL.

MY PARENTS were full Americans.

My GRANDPARENTS were naturalized Americans.

My CHILDREN are full Americans.

Does Kamela have some SPECIAL GIFT or talent that makes her so indispensable as a VP?

Hillary is probably responsible for the Obama birth accusation. Remember, Trump would contribute money to all the viable candidates. Remember all of the happy pictures with Hillary???

Hillary promised Trump that she would win in 2008, because she had the ultimate dirt on Obama - he is not a natural born citizen. Trump gave Hillary money, and did not contribute to Obama's campaign.

Hillary kept up the lie and promised Trump some more; but he had to charge the birth accusation.

Forum List

Back