Here we go again, video of cops “suffocating” black man with hood...

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The mob is ready to burn down more stores, thanks to a video of a naked black man that was going berserk, spitting on officers. They had to put a “spit hood” over him, to protect themselves from Corona Virus and HIV/AIDS. I’m guessing this guy was on lots of drugs, but no info on autopsy is given in article. Either way he was out of his mind. But, rioters gotta riot. It happened back in March but video is just now out, to manufacture more riots.

The mob is ready to burn down more stores, thanks to a video of a naked black man that was going berserk, spitting on officers. They had to put a “spit hood” over him, to protect themselves from Corona Virus and HIV/AIDS. I’m guessing this guy was on lots of drugs, but no info on autopsy is given in article. Either way he was out of his mind. But, rioters gotta riot. It happened back in March but video is just now out, to manufacture more riots.

And the beat goes on........................................and on.........................................and on.............................DREADFUL.

The guy wasn't spitting on officers and if he had been that's not a crime punishable by death. The officers have been charged with homicide.

And the usual white racists repeat the same trifling shit.
That’s rich, coming from a supposed black man using the symbol of genocidal white people:
cc308c045a82027ded4969d2a4f22b4b.png

The guy wasn't spitting on officers and if he had been that's not a crime punishable by death. The officers have been charged with homicide.
They didn’t punish him with death. They put a “spit hood” on him. Something police have for maniacs that spit on them. It’s a breathable mask, so it didn’t kill him. Sounds like he was having a mental episode or was just on drugs like most of these stories turn out.

When the Progs take over and the dictatorship in foundation, people like this guy will never be heard from again. Money will be more valuable and patience with human rights a lot less important.

...these blacks would not think twice to rape and rob the protesters = protesters are very stupid

So they put a hood on him, but they couldn't put a blanket on him since it was snowing or extend any other kind of aid to him.

Forum List

Back