Here is why gun are to blame!!!

While growing up outside the US we never understood why Americans love guns eventhough they have had hundreds of thousands of causalities from them, even small kids in school now have to fear for their lives.

What happened in Penssylvania, where a neighbour shot and killed two f his neighnours to death eventhough one of them was armed then killed himself.

Before you jump to conclusion defending guns here is why guns are to blame.

Where I lived for 23 years we had no guns and we had disputes that end up with fights, now if guns were available they would be used but luckily they werent and that's why most countries dont have as many causalities as the US.

Even the weakest person can take as many lives as he wishes when they have access to guns.

Yes, your right! After Sandy Hook Elementary when 20 kids between 6 & 7 and 6 adults were slaughtered by a 20-year-old with his mother's semi-automatic assault rifle you would have thought the US would have said "enough is enough".

I don't think Americans understand how beyond the comprehension of people outside the US it is for anybody to even think about wanting to own a gun.
The horrific death figures 40,000 per annum - ah wait a minute ZGuy will no doubt come on and say, many of those were suicides!...So what? You are 60 times more likely to commit suicide in the US than in the UK. Because guns give you a quick and easy way out even for the slightly clinically depressed who will never get a chance to recover.

Very sad and very sick!
The murder rate in the U.S is around the same as Cuba where they have zero gun ownership.
The city of Boston, Lincolnshire in sleepy old England has (per capita) 3 times higher murder rate than the U.S.A.
Murder rate in Mexico is quite high as well and guns are outlawed there too. If the citizenry of Mexico was allowed to own guns, maybe they could defend themselves from the drug cartels.

While growing up outside the US we never understood why Americans love guns eventhough they have had hundreds of thousands of causalities from them, even small kids in school now have to fear for their lives.

What happened in Penssylvania, where a neighbour shot and killed two f his neighnours to death eventhough one of them was armed then killed himself.

Where I lived for 23 years we had no guns and we had disputes that end up with fights, now if guns were available they would be used but luckily they werent and that's why most countries dont have as many causalities as the US.

Even the weakest person can take as many lives as he wishes when they have access to guns.

Did forks make you fat?

Yes, your right! After Sandy Hook Elementary when 20 kids between 6 & 7 and 6 adults were slaughtered by a 20-year-old with his mother's semi-automatic assault rifle you would have thought the US would have said "enough is enough".

I don't think Americans understand how beyond the comprehension of people outside the US it is for anybody to even think about wanting to own a gun.
The horrific death figures 40,000 per annum - ah wait a minute ZGuy will no doubt come on and say, many of those were suicides!...So what? You are 60 times more likely to commit suicide in the US than in the UK. Because guns give you a quick and easy way out even for the slightly clinically depressed who will never get a chance to recover.

Very sad and very sick!
The murder rate in the U.S is around the same as Cuba where they have zero gun ownership.
The city of Boston, Lincolnshire in sleepy old England has (per capita) 3 times higher murder rate than the U.S.A.
Yes, when a village with few people has a few murders it will inevitably top the world league for murders. Get a grip!

I see you have a basic problem with understanding simple human behavior and simple inanimate object behavior. A gun can do nothing on its own. It will just sit there. I takes a person to be used in anyway. If the person is unstable it is used in a deadly manner. That same unstable person can and will use a truck, bomb, knife or if need be bare hands to kill. To blame a gun is similar to blaming a car for a vehicular accident. It is not the guns fault. It is not the cars fault. It is the fault of the unstable person.

Dems in Dem run cities in Dem run states ignore gun laws and shoot each other by the dozens each week :eusa_think: seems like a Dem problem.
Well here is Dem that is packing. You can float your horse shit all you want but I think you find that most murders in which a gun is used the murderer was not likely to be a voter. People who feel a civic responsibility are not likely to kill people. Unless it is some idiot like Kyle Rittenhouse.

Very sad and very sick!
Yes, when a village with few people has a few murders it will inevitably top the world league for murders. Get a grip!
It's year on year.
Mass immigration is the main cause of murders in both Lincolnshire and the U.S.
If you look at States individually in the U.S which have gun ownership but homogenous populations, the homicide rate is similar to the U.K

I do not carry a gun in public often but when I do it is because I am going to a high risk area. Guns also put food in my freezer. I am not going to be helpless if attacked.

It seems that you are a very weak person. I am trained in the military on how to use a firearm. My guns have never been used to kill another person yet.....But if i need to, i wont hesitate to use one. I will not hesitate, i will not show fear, i shoot to kill.

View attachment 453665
It's assholes like you that make gun ownership a problem. Try shutting up so others can keep theirs.
What did he say, that was wrong, immoral or inflammatory? I must have missed something.

While growing up outside the US we never understood why Americans love guns

Because asshole Dems allow millions of illegals to flood into the country and we have to defend ourselves from illegal rapists and murderers.
The Dems Brown shirts antifa and blm -----------------abuse of the laws makes me know that it is time to own guns again................ The bowling pin in my car just isn't enough if one ever gets trapped behind enemy lines in a lib occupied city now.

Take our guns while defunding the police.....what could possibly go wrong.

It seems that you are a very weak person. I am trained in the military on how to use a firearm. My guns have never been used to kill another person yet.....But if i need to, i wont hesitate to use one. I will not hesitate, i will not show fear, i shoot to kill.

View attachment 453665
It's assholes like you that make gun ownership a problem. Try shutting up so others can keep theirs.
What did he say, that was wrong, immoral or inflammatory? I must have missed something.
His whole outlook is inflammatory.

The place where you grew up.....did it share a land border with the most violent countries in the world.
Yes, Scotland!
How many dark Democrats do you have in Scotland?

The US Bureau of Alcohol. Tobacco and Firearms conducted more than 3 Million
Federally Required Background Checks for New Gun Purchases in the month of March last year.

It has been in the neighborhood of those monthly numbers for more than a decade.
America does not suffer a 2-3 million casualty rate from firearms a month.

Your premise is idiotic bullshit ... :thup:

The O.P shows a certain amount of naivety which is common to foreigners looking at the gun debate in the U.S.
Most are shocked to learn that London is 3 times more dangerous than the U.S, and that most of the murders in the U.S is gang related and related to non U.S citizens.
Or that homogenous States in the U.S have murder rates lower than European countries,
If the U.S had built the Wall 40 years ago the murder rate would be similar to Canada today.

Forum List

Back