Here is why gun are to blame!!!

While growing up outside the US we never understood why Americans love guns eventhough they have had hundreds of thousands of causalities from them, even small kids in school now have to fear for their lives.

What happened in Penssylvania, where a neighbour shot and killed two f his neighnours to death eventhough one of them was armed then killed himself.

Before you jump to conclusion defending guns here is why guns are to blame.

Where I lived for 23 years we had no guns and we had disputes that end up with fights, now if guns were available they would be used but luckily they werent and that's why most countries dont have as many causalities as the US.

Even the weakest person can take as many lives as he wishes when they have access to guns.

Keep guns from dark Democrats....problem solved.

While growing up outside the US we never understood why Americans love guns eventhough they have had hundreds of thousands of causalities from them, even small kids in school now have to fear for their lives.

What happened in Penssylvania, where a neighbour shot and killed two f his neighnours to death eventhough one of them was armed then killed himself.

Where I lived for 23 years we had no guns and we had disputes that end up with fights, now if guns were available they would be used but luckily they werent and that's why most countries dont have as many causalities as the US.

Even the weakest person can take as many lives as he wishes when they have access to guns.

Men vs. Women

It seems that you are a very weak person. I am trained in the military on how to use a firearm. My guns have never been used to kill another person yet.....But if i need to, i wont hesitate to use one. I will not hesitate, i will not show fear, i shoot to kill.

View attachment 453665
It's assholes like you that make gun ownership a problem. Try shutting up so others can keep theirs.
What did he say, that was wrong, immoral or inflammatory? I must have missed something.
His whole outlook is inflammatory.
Are you OK? What would you do if attacked shoot to wound?

It seems that you are a very weak person. I am trained in the military on how to use a firearm. My guns have never been used to kill another person yet.....But if i need to, i wont hesitate to use one. I will not hesitate, i will not show fear, i shoot to kill.

View attachment 453665
It's assholes like you that make gun ownership a problem. Try shutting up so others can keep theirs.
What did he say, that was wrong, immoral or inflammatory? I must have missed something.
I'm quite fine, OK? The situation would matter whether I use lethal or non-lethal weaponry.

The O.P shows a certain amount of naivety which is common to foreigners looking at the gun debate in the U.S.
Most are shocked to learn that London is 3 times more dangerous than the U.S, and that most of the murders in the U.S is gang related and related to non U.S citizens.
Or that homogenous States in the U.S have murder rates lower than European countries,
If the U.S had built the Wall 40 years ago the murder rate would be similar to Canada today.
Absolute bullshit! You are 5 times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK.

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

The O.P shows a certain amount of naivety which is common to foreigners looking at the gun debate in the U.S.
Most are shocked to learn that London is 3 times more dangerous than the U.S, and that most of the murders in the U.S is gang related and related to non U.S citizens.
Or that homogenous States in the U.S have murder rates lower than European countries,
If the U.S had built the Wall 40 years ago the murder rate would be similar to Canada today.
Absolute bullshit! You are 5 times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.
Why do you ignore homicide rates and simply focus on gunrelated deaths?
Thats disingenuous.
Homicide rates in London is 12.4 per 100'000 deaths whilst in the U.S it's 4.9 per 100k.
U.S homicide rates is almost identical to Cuba.

I see you have a basic problem with understanding simple human behavior and simple inanimate object behavior. A gun can do nothing on its own. It will just sit there. I takes a person to be used in anyway. If the person is unstable it is used in a deadly manner. That same unstable person can and will use a truck, bomb, knife or if need be bare hands to kill. To blame a gun is similar to blaming a car for a vehicular accident. It is not the guns fault. It is not the cars fault. It is the fault of the unstable person.
Automobile fatalities are greater than firearm fatalities and we don't ban cars.

You forgot the 11-20 million illegal immigrants. and the legal immigrants that aren't citizens, in your population numbers.
I am not saying they are completely responsible for all gun violence, just that your population numbers are faulty, and in attempts to favor more bullshit ... :thup:

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Thats disingenuous.
Homicide rates in London is 12.4 per 100'000 deaths whilst in the U.S it's 4.9 per 100k.

London. 12.4 murders per 100'000 inhabitants.
The USA. 4.9 murders per 100'000 inhabitants.
Wow, I'm amazed that London is that high--the US total gun fatalities in 2017 was only 12.2 per 100,000 and 60% of those were suicides.

Yes, your right! After Sandy Hook Elementary when 20 kids between 6 & 7 and 6 adults were slaughtered by a 20-year-old with his mother's semi-automatic assault rifle you would have thought the US would have said "enough is enough".

I don't think Americans understand how beyond the comprehension of people outside the US it is for anybody to even think about wanting to own a gun.
The horrific death figures 40,000 per annum - ah wait a minute ZGuy will no doubt come on and say, many of those were suicides!...So what? You are 60 times more likely to commit suicide in the US than in the UK. Because guns give you a quick and easy way out even for the slightly clinically depressed who will never get a chance to recover.

Very sad and very sick!

08/06/2018 · The US has seen 23 school shootings in 2018, an average of almost one shooting a week,

That comes to less than one every two weeks.

(Sounds like a scare tactic, to me)

3000 Americans are killed each year by illegal immigrants driving illegally and uninsured on American rroads.
Their children and widows/widowers are left with noting as there is no insurance policy.
That's a 9/11 every year for the last 30 years.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Thats disingenuous.

Wow, I'm amazed that London is that high--the US total gun fatalities in 2017 was only 12.2 per 100,000 and 60% of those were suicides.
They manipulate stats to fit any debate.
I love this kind of debate. Most foreigners are cliueless.
They holiday in the Bahamas and Saint Kitts, and patronise America which has a lower homicide rate

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Sixty percent of those 40K or 24K are suicides. The murder rate is much lower at 4.5 per 100K. Guns killed more people than car crashes in 2017

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Thats disingenuous.

They manipulate stats to fit any debate.
I love this kind of debate. Most foreigners are cliueless.
They holiday in the Bahamas and Saint Kitts, and patronise America which has a lower homicide rate
Liars, damn liars and statisticians!

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Sixty percent of those 40K or 24K are suicides. The murder rate is much lower at 4.5 per 100K. Guns killed more people than car crashes in 2017
nobody mentions the 3 million lives saved by guns every year.

View attachment 453665
I'm quite fine, OK? The situation would matter whether I use lethal or non-lethal weaponry.

1612583401539.png

Did the situation matter when they executed the unarmed female protestor like a thug at the Capitol on the 6th of January as to whether to use lethal or non-lethal weaponry?

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 453665

View attachment 453696

Did the situation matter when they executed the unarmed female protestor like a thug at the Capitol on the 6th of January as to whether to use lethal or non-lethal weaponry?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Huh?

Forum List

Back