Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

Although I asked the question and hoped to be answered by black people...this issue really isn't about race or color...it's about good quality humans demanding more from poor quality humans. Rather than offering support directly or indirectly for bad behaviors and poor decisions how about we condemn the perpetrators and call them out publicly among our peers...crazy concept?[/QUOTE]
so what did you have in mind? slavery segregation or full out genocide?[/QUOTE]

Are you asking for my opinion on how to penalize perpetrators?
I'm not really trying to save the world here in this thread; I'm simply opening a conversation about how and why some legitimate people of society will refuse to condemn their peers who may be absolute scum...and why some negate self accountability by raising their children to believe that whatever shortcoming they may experience in their lives is not caused by them but caused by the man holding them down. I think we need to get to a point where color aside if you're a piece of sh*t you're treated as such by your peers...being treated as an equal at minimum should require acting like an equal.

Although I asked the question and hoped to be answered by black people...this issue really isn't about race or color...it's about good quality humans demanding more from poor quality humans. Rather than offering support directly or indirectly for bad behaviors and poor decisions how about we condemn the perpetrators and call them out publicly among our peers...crazy concept?
so what did you have in mind? slavery segregation or full out genocide?[/QUOTE]

I'm not really trying to save the world here in this thread; I'm simply opening a conversation about how and why some legitimate people of society will refuse to condemn their peers who may be absolute scum...and why some negate self accountability by raising their children to believe that whatever shortcoming they may experience in their lives is not caused by them but caused by the man holding them down. I think we need to get to a point where color aside if you're a piece of sh*t you're treated as such by your peers...being treated as an equal at minimum should require acting like an equal.[/QUOTE]
exactly you're an ignorant racist piece of shit and should be treated as such

Although I asked the question and hoped to be answered by black people...this issue really isn't about race or color...it's about good quality humans demanding more from poor quality humans. Rather than offering support directly or indirectly for bad behaviors and poor decisions how about we condemn the perpetrators and call them out publicly among our peers...crazy concept?
so what did you have in mind? slavery segregation or full out genocide?

I'm not really trying to save the world here in this thread; I'm simply opening a conversation about how and why some legitimate people of society will refuse to condemn their peers who may be absolute scum...and why some negate self accountability by raising their children to believe that whatever shortcoming they may experience in their lives is not caused by them but caused by the man holding them down. I think we need to get to a point where color aside if you're a piece of sh*t you're treated as such by your peers...being treated as an equal at minimum should require acting like an equal.[/QUOTE]
exactly you're an ignorant racist piece of shit and should be treated as such[/QUOTE]

Huh, don't get frustrated and angry because something makes to much sense...that's a defense mechanism used by people who can't use logic and intellect to converse.

THIS is how leftists always respond when the rational among us dare to suggest that people be held accountable for their bad decisions.

Good Allah I hate liberalism -- but then, I do sit in the "basket of deplorables."

True...the only other option is using IQ, following logic and admitting to things as they truly are...for some it's much easier to insight confrontation and pretend 'we got this'. And that there folks is why nothing will change anytime soon.
I stand by it and I've always practiced it...if you act sub-human you get treated as a sub-human...this really is so simple.

THIS is how leftists always respond when the rational among us dare to suggest that people be held accountable for their bad decisions.

Good Allah I hate liberalism -- but then, I do sit in the "basket of deplorables."

True...the only other option is using IQ, following logic and admitting to things as they truly are...for some it's much easier to insight confrontation and pretend 'we got this'. And that there folks is why nothing will change anytime soon.
I stand by it and I've always practiced it...if you act sub-human you get treated as a sub-human...this really is so simple.
so what do you think should be done with all these "sub-humans" as you call them?

so what do you think should be done with all these "sub-humans" as you call them?

You're asking for a lengthy explanation that can't really be completed here in its entirety. The problem has to be treated at the root.
In short, here's some outlandish thoughts that are rational and logical but scare the shit out of liberals and takers:
Giving birth should only be a human right if you're in a position to cover all expenses related to the birth and the raising of a child
One should not be able to give birth and then hand me the invoice for the child's life
There should be an application process to follow to be afforded the right to procreate (dictatorship like...right? But logical...right?)
If you procreate and didn't follow the 'process' you've committed a crime, a felony and may be incarcerated forfeiting the child to the system.
If one requires any level of public assistance, there are predefined timelines as to how long one will receive X benefit(s).
One must be required to test for drug and alcohol usage
One must follow strict educational requirements to assure the cycle stops and doesn't carry on through generations
It should be criminal to drop out of school before graduating highschool for both child and parent

I could go on on but by now you probably see where this is headed. The bottom line is many people will choose to be ignorant and lazy so long as they know they always have a safety net and it's essentially allowed. Despite associated struggles many perceive ignorant and lazy to be an easier life. We have to remove the incentive to choose ignorance. It shouldn't be an option for anyone to ask me for a monthly payment for their life, family and poor decision making.

You're asking for a lengthy explanation that can't really be completed here in its entirety. The problem has to be treated at the root.
In short, here's some outlandish thoughts that are rational and logical but scare the shit out of liberals and takers:
Giving birth should only be a human right if you're in a position to cover all expenses related to the birth and the raising of a child
One should not be able to give birth and then hand me the invoice for the child's life
There should be an application process to follow to be afforded the right to procreate (dictatorship like...right? But logical...right?)
If you procreate and didn't follow the 'process' you've committed a crime, a felony and may be incarcerated forfeiting the child to the system.
If one requires any level of public assistance, there are predefined timelines as to how long one will receive X benefit(s).
One must follow strict educational requirements to assure the cycle stops and doesn't carry on through generations
It should be criminal to drop out of school before graduating highschool for both child and parent

I could go on on but by now you probably see where this is headed. The bottom line is many people will choose to be ignorant and lazy so long as they know they always have a safety net and it's essentially allowed. Despite associated struggles many perceive ignorant and lazy to be an easier life. We have to remove the incentive to choose ignorance. It shouldn't be an option for anyone to ask me for a monthly payment for their life, family and poor decision making.
fuck..... this is worse than if you had just said slavery and genocide

fuck..... this is worse than if you had just said slavery and genocide

Well, that's exactly what you're suppose to say by default...you're programmed...I'll guess you like things just the way they are? Like I said these things freak out liberals and takers. No criminal sees anything positive in law and order; they hate nothing more than when you take away their ability to rob, cheat and steal. These policies are aggressive but justified...just ask any good quality tax paying human.
So, I'd like to ask you; what part of my suggestions would you consider unjust?
Why should it not be considered criminal for people to have children knowing full well that I'll pick up the tab?
How is that not the equivalent to stealing cash from my bank?

Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
I've always seen just the opposite. Whites celebrate and praise their white criminals. They think Columbus was great. The think the morally bankrupt founders of the country are great. They made movies of the original gangstas. The whites of new york and chicago that made the mafia famous.

Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
I've always seen just the opposite. Whites celebrate and praise their white criminals. They think Columbus was great. The think the morally bankrupt founders of the country are great. They made movies of the original gangstas. The whites of new york and chicago that made the mafia famous.

I see what you're doing and it's quite clever of you and all but when will it become important to address whats happening in modern times...particularly here and now?
Until someone invents a time machine I'm pretty sure it's time to move on...no?

I see what you're doing and it's quite clever of you and all but when will it become important to address whats happening in modern times...particularly here and now?
If you see what I am doing then you wouldn't ask such a silly question about modern times. Whites have always celebrated and will continue to celebrate criminals. Thats why Billy the Kid is still idolized to this day.

If you see what I am doing then you wouldn't ask such a silly question about modern times. Whites have always celebrated and will continue to celebrate criminals. Thats why Billy the Kid is still idolized to this day.

Tricky diversion....You're reaching way too far here...most 'modern day' whites don't even know who Billy The Kid is.
This thread is really about how good people should hold their bad people accountable for their behaviors and demand better from them.
IF whites do 'idolize' poor quality whites I don't believe it's leading to a financial burden on tax payers.
39% of whites aren't collecting public assistance and 37% of whites don't occupy our jails and prisons.
It's time people stop the deflecting and just focus on facts...and make a change to stop the cycle....isn't it?

Tricky diversion....You're reaching way too far here...most 'modern day' whites don't even know who Billy The Kid is.
This thread is really about how good people should hold their bad people accountable for their behaviors and demand better from them.
IF whites do 'idolize' poor quality whites I don't believe it's leading to a financial burden on tax payers.
39% of whites aren't collecting public assistance and 37% of whites don't occupy our jails and prisons.
It's time people stop the deflecting and just focus on facts...and make a change to stop the cycle....isn't it?
If thats what the thread is about why are you claiming Black people dont hold their bad people accountable? Let me guess. You dont even know any Black people do you?

If thats what the thread is about why are you claiming Black people dont hold their bad people accountable? Let me guess. You dont even know any Black people do you?

I have a number of black friends and colleagues...all of which are awesome humans. They'll be the first to admit that so long as the Al Sharpton's and Kanye's are publicly implying that poor human behavior is perpetuated by whites, police, things that occurred a half century ago...etc etc...people will believe that have an excuse for poor behavior...Logically thinking; what else can it be?

And this idolizing or celebrating doesn't ever have anything to do with these guys fighting for causes that mattered to them and their families did it? Once the cause they defended seemed all but lost, then they became outlaws right ? The white people in your mind just have a desire to celebrate stone cold killers without any reasoning behind it (what so ever), and that is what you think right ? Oh no wait, that is what you do isn't it ? You do know that people along with their characters are multi-faceted human beings right, where as a person can be idolized or celebrated for the good part of their soul/characters and/or their plight in life, but then also be hated for the bad side of their characters in life right ? Now I know that you have heard the old phrase before or where it has been said that a person has a love/hate relationship in life with someone right ? Well you just did, and that about covers it.

I have a number of black friends and colleagues...all of which are awesome humans. They'll be the first to admit that so long as the Al Sharpton's and Kanye's are publicly implying that poor human behavior is perpetuated by whites, police, things that occurred a half century ago...etc etc...people will believe that have an excuse for poor behavior...Logically thinking; what else can it be?
Sounds like you have ignorant friends that think the best way to solve an issue is pretend the root cause doesnt exist. Have you ever in the history of the earth heard of such a stupid approach to problem solving?. I belong to an organization that teaches Black youth that yes whites are the cause of the present conditions but you cant sit back and let that be an excuse. Its only a reason. Intelligent people understand the difference between the two and masses of Black youth I have helped become successful Black adults get it as well.

What he says is true. Billy the Kid was awful...yet he is idolized. Same with Mafia...everyone LOVES that shit. Yes, I admit I do too. The Godfather was epic..so was Casino. I just am fascinated by them. However, many know Columbus Day is an embarrassment to all of us yet there it is...a holiday. For a mass murdering asshole that didn't discover what was already found by the indigenous peoples that lived here.

Sounds like you have ignorant friends that think the best way to solve an issue is pretend the root cause doesnt exist. Have you ever in the history of the earth heard of such a stupid approach to problem solving?. I belong to an organization that teaches Black youth that yes whites are the cause of the present conditions but you cant sit back and let that be an excuse. Its only a reason. Intelligent people understand the difference between the two and masses of Black youth I have helped become successful Black adults get it as well.

What he says is true. Billy the Kid was awful...yet he is idolized. Same with Mafia...everyone LOVES that shit. Yes, I admit I do too. The Godfather was epic..so was Casino. I just am fascinated by them. However, many know Columbus Day is an embarrassment to all of us yet there it is...a holiday. For a mass murdering asshole that didn't discover what was already found by the indigenous peoples that lived here.

You're confusing me here by blurring the issue.
But I'll play...So lets assume that 'whites' do idolize these people from history dating back half century and more ago. Do you believe whites are keeping themselves from becoming positive contributors in society by dwelling on the past and "idolizing" Columbus?

p.s.- For some odd reason no one really addressed this from my earlier post. Care to try?
"IF whites do 'idolize' poor quality whites I don't believe it's leading to a financial burden on tax payers.
It's time people stop the deflecting and just focus on facts...and make a change to stop the cycle....isn't it?"

Forum List

Back