Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?

the idea is a pretty worn out stereotype, black parents dont like their kids listening to rap music, just as much as white parents do.

What i would suggest is read some books by black authors and watch a few black movies if you want to learn about black people (assuming there are no black people where you live) rather than asking a mostly white internet forum

the idea is a pretty worn out stereotype, black parents dont like their kids listening to rap music, just as much as white parents do.

What i would suggest is read some books by black authors and watch a few black movies if you want to learn about black people (assuming there are no black people where you live) rather than asking a mostly white internet forum

Well, the country is still 77% white so I'd guess this would be a mostly white forum...I figured my title would beg the question to be answered by blacks though? Wonder if I can edit title?
It can't be that worn out of a stereotype if my daughters black sociology professor is discussing it with students in class.

I find it odd, that you named yourself BrokeLoser, and yet describe your self as a quality Caucasian.

Let us be the judge of that..... ;)

I'm guessing that must mean you're a real Irish Ram then?
A real Irish mountain goat that can type...WOW!
My username could be one facetious in nature...I could explain further if you care to continue deflecting from the issue?

Well, the country is still 77% white so I'd guess this would be a mostly white forum...I figured my title would beg the question to be answered by blacks though? Wonder if I can edit title?
It can't be that worn out of a stereotype if my daughters black sociology professor is discussing it with students in class.
are you doing that thing where you try to ask a racist question as if your innocent, but really you have your own shitty answer well prepared and your just doing this to promote that idea?

If it is just cut to the chase, what do you want?

In case you're confused:
Quality Human -
Someone who considers parenting their utmost priority
Someone who is thoughtful, courteous and kind
Someone who pulls their own weight through life
Someone who works and pays taxes
Someone who doesn't ask others to pick up their tab for their bad decision making
Someones who doesn't commit crime
I could carry on if you're still confused...let me know.

Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
I'm not sure what you are talking about:

c831498d0c5453e16399e7d408394273.jpg

32139e5e6870e0fbf729d181a89d8f4f.jpg

rrthree.jpg

d693dc98473156eec083d43021a2938b.jpg

1410471107014_Image_galleryImage_SPOKANE_Wash_A_Spokane_Co.JPG

are you doing that thing where you try to ask a racist question as if your innocent, but really you have your own shitty answer well prepared and your just doing this to promote that idea?

If it is just cut to the chase, what do you want?

That's up to you to decide...are you doing that thing where diversion and deflection is used?
This really shouldn't be all that trivial...I asked a genuine question for genuine reasons...If you'd prefer to create conflict and insight angry argument because you're scared to tackle it and talk intellectually I completely understand?

Any black speaking against another black is considered an uncle Tom. Uncle Tom's are sell out's to those who hate the white race, hate the history of the nation, and want to remain seperate from those in which they hate including the known sell out. However, when it comes to voting, there is unity among most blacks regardless of individual character or differences they might have, because they see strength in the numbers when voting in hopes that all will get something out of it (uncle Tom's not included). They wish they could hold it together afterwards, but they are just like the whites after the election, where as most go back to doing what they need in order to survive just like any other American does, and they hope for the best to come as a result of.

rrthree.jpg

Outliers must be removed from data set to see true distribution. If outliers become too large population of data set, you re-evaluate limits or go out of business. You can't produce product with too many outliers.

rrthree.jpg

There you go; now we're getting somewhere. That's a perfect depiction of the .0000002% Caucasian that we would definitely condemn as us positive contributors do not want to be associated with this type of human regardless of race or color.

Whenever I come acrosd one of these threads (or the threads celebrating white soon to be minority) first thought. Name successful innovative manojority brown black.......go. Chile? Maybe? Got any Germanies? Australian? I can name some up and coming Asian.

What you got? You know who you are.

I have no idea what you're saying...
Although I asked the question and hoped to be answered by black people...this issue really isn't about race or color...it's about good quality humans demanding more from poor quality humans. Rather than offering support directly or indirectly for bad behaviors and poor decisions how about we condemn the perpetrators and call them out publicly among our peers...crazy concept?

Ask WelfareQueen . She be an expert.

Whenever I come acrosd one of these threads (or the threads celebrating white soon to be minority) first thought. Name successful innovative manojority brown black.......go. Chile? Maybe? Got any Germanies? Australian? I can name some up and coming Asian.

Although I asked the question and hoped to be answered by black people...this issue really isn't about race or color...it's about good quality humans demanding more from poor quality humans. Rather than offering support directly or indirectly for bad behaviors and poor decisions how about we condemn the perpetrators and call them out publicly among our peers...crazy concept?

My apologies. Another poor post. I will delete it. Until I can get to a keyboard. My point? Many on this site celebrate the end of "white" majority daily. Name me any Black or Brown innovative successful thriving growing country.

Ask WelfareQueen . She be an expert.

Hoss...I don't know. Bad apples in every bunch...regardless of skin tone. :)

so what did you have in mind? slavery segregation or full out genocide?

I find it odd, that you named yourself BrokeLoser, and yet describe your self as a quality Caucasian.

Let us be the judge of that..... ;)

I'm guessing that must mean you're a real Irish Ram then?
A real Irish mountain goat that can type...WOW!
My username could be one facetious in nature...I could explain further if you care to continue deflecting from the issue?

Wow that you don't know that there is more than one meaning for Ram:
ram
noun
noun: ram; plural noun: rams
  1. 1.
    an uncastrated male sheep.
    • the zodiacal sign or constellation Aries.
      singular proper noun: Ram; noun: the Ram
  2. 2.
    short for battering ram.
    • the falling weight of a pile-driving machine.
    • historical
      a beak or other projecting part of the bow of a warship, for piercing the hulls of other ships.
verb
verb: ram; 3rd person present: rams; past tense: rammed; past participle: rammed; gerund or present participle: ramming
roughly force (something) into place.
"he rammed his stick into the ground"
synonyms: force, thrust, plunge, stab, push, sink, dig, stick, cram, jam, stuff, pack
"he rammed his sword into its sheath"

Since I am a female, that makes your assumption incorrect.
As for:
My username could be one facetious in nature..
So could your assertion that you are a "quality" Caucasian...

??????

anigif_optimized-6578-1430157011-16.gif

Forum List

Back