Hello

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I came here looking for people like myself who have dealt with the paranormal. I hope to make friends and connections that will help me resist the effects of these experiences.

Ever try giving The Ghostbusters a buzz?

Something isn't right here. I've never seen anybody join an engineering forum to meet people who are into gardening.

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I came here looking for people like myself who have dealt with the paranormal. I hope to make friends and connections that will help me resist the effects of these experiences.
I deal with the para-abnormal as i have put a lot of progressive slaves on ignore. They are very crazy and spooky in their ways..

Get in your car and drive away from the situation.
Thank you for the advice. I have done just that on the year when this all started for me but I was followed for two weeks straight until my car was thrown over a road. I now sit at home without a car and face these paranormal experiences head on.

Thank you for the advice. I have done just that on the year when this all started for me but I was followed for two weeks straight until my car was thrown over a road. I now sit at home without a car and face these paranormal experiences head on.

Well,.. you're either in serious trouble,.. or you need serious help. Well you need serious help either way but with what exactly is the question.

On the actual, I am "being dabbled in the paranormal" by unidentified third parties.
iu

Hello,

Welcome to USMB, regre. Hope you enjoy the boards and find help here. I'm not familiar with paranormal experiences that are frustrating. The only paranormal I use is a comforting channel, and it is called "prayers to the Lord." The angels comfort and energize me in every way. They surround and comfort me when I am low, and they protect me with their shield of love. Lucky me. I hope you overcome any unseen force that is troubling to your spirit. All I can do is ask that you be sent comfort, strength, and wisdom to deal with frustrating enigmas. Prayers up. :hands:

Hello,

i left you a message on the Paranormal board. i hope you can get help.

Forum List

Back