Hello

Jan 18, 2020
A while ago, I had an anaphylactic reaction which caused me to pass out. Paramedics were called and I regained consciousness before they arrived. One of the first things they did was to take my blood pressure which was 80/40 iirc. I commented that those numbers sounded very low. The paramedic taking my BP said that yes, it was in fact very low. He then commented that he was surprised that I was talking and apparently lucid. When he said that, the first thing that crossed my mind was that Apparently Lucid would make a great name for a band or an online moniker. So, I'm not sure how lucid I actually was. Anyways, here I am.

:welcome:

lucid2.jpg

Welcome

Hope you take time to read the USMB Rules and Guidelines.

(going by your avatar, you have an OddJob.)

My avatar is another story which I'll save for a later date.

Typically, my natural style easily fits into the rules and regulations that one finds in forums. I'm a civil poster by inclination. That's one of the reasons I joined this community, But yeah, I really need to read the rules and guidelines. Thanks for the tip.

Welcome to the Jungle...
images (45).jpeg
Being lucid is not a requirement, and you will notice how apparent that fact is in short time.

I'm incoherent most of the time but there was that lucid moment I had when I had that stroke...

gJIPwbdBhoUusC8kIobwwRgfRHLma1_3pxystvQKJRU.png

Welcome to the occasionally lucid pool of the good, the bad, the ugly and the weird.

The ignore function is your friend.

iu

A while ago, I had an anaphylactic reaction which caused me to pass out. Paramedics were called and I regained consciousness before they arrived. One of the first things they did was to take my blood pressure which was 80/40 iirc. I commented that those numbers sounded very low. The paramedic taking my BP said that yes, it was in fact very low. He then commented that he was surprised that I was talking and apparently lucid. When he said that, the first thing that crossed my mind was that Apparently Lucid would make a great name for a band or an online moniker. So, I'm not sure how lucid I actually was. Anyways, here I am.
Welcome to USMB, Apparently Lucid. I hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome to the site, AL. You sound like you're an interesting individual, I look forward to seeing your posts.

this Interpretation of your reality is very important and unique , welcomed and well received

and so many blessings are in order , and a Gday from Straya !

You look English; welcome aboard.

Greg

Forum List

Back