"HELLO NO! Crooked Hillary is simply not welcome in our town"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you're in a strange part of our town GET THE FUCK OUT!

Clinton haunted by coal country comment

When officials in Logan, West Virginia, were contacted last week about hosting Hillary Clinton for a local rally, it didn’t take long for them to respond with an answer: Hell no.

“Bill and Hillary Clinton are simply not welcome in our town,” they wrote. “Mrs. Clinton’s anti-coal messages are the last thing our suffering town needs at this point. The policies that have been championed by people like Mrs. Clinton have all but devastated our fair town, and honestly, enough is enough. we again state they are not welcome on our city’s properties.”

How lucky for her that in America you don't need an invitation.

And what killed their dirty destructive business, the price of coal and all that happy drilling for gas.

• Banned
Lyin Jack4jill is not welcome in my hometown of Morgantown, West Virginia.

Lyin Jack4jill is not welcome in my hometown of Morgantown, West Virginia.
There is no lie about what is killing that dirty business. Some of it is regulations, most of it is the price of coal, which is in the toilet. Coal is much cheaper to get elsewhere. That's capitalism at work, not Clinton.

• Banned
Demented Jack4jill and Crooked Hillary are in cahoots. Clearly folks on the board are bein paid millions and millions of dollars to pretend to support Secretary Clinton.

Demented Jack4jill and Crooked Hillary are in cahoots. Clearly folks on the board are bein paid millions and millions of dollars to pretend to support Secretary Clinton.
I don't pretend, and I don't even like her that much.

She's kind of a bitch, but unlike Trump she's a smart qualified bitch.

What qualifies her other than what she's gained from being married to whatzisname?

What qualifies her other than what she's gained from being married to whatzisname?
I can't be bothered with a question this childish.

When officials in Logan, West Virginia, were contacted last week about hosting Hillary Clinton for a local rally, it didn’t take long for them to respond with an answer: Hell no.

“Bill and Hillary Clinton are simply not welcome in our town,” they wrote. “Mrs. Clinton’s anti-coal messages are the last thing our suffering town needs at this point. The policies that have been championed by people like Mrs. Clinton have all but devastated our fair town, and honestly, enough is enough. we again state they are not welcome on our city’s properties.”
It's interesting how the coal interests don't want their workers hearing that Hillary is promoting new careers for coal workers when the mines close down.

Someone is drinking the Trump Koolaid.

Must be hard believing everything he says when he says so many different things.

Those who want Trump, no years in politics, ask what qualifies Clinton, 40 years in politics. Idiots.

Indeed! Hasn't she ridden his semen-stained coattails enough?
She stopped doing that ages ago. Do none of you actually know her career?
Please! The only thing that has outlasted Bill's semen-stained coattails is the slime trail she has left in her wake. There is no one, no one, that doesn't know it.

I can't be bothered with a question this childish.
So.... nothing. I agree. The only job she ever got without her philandering husband, was on the Watergate staff. She was fired from that. If she hadn't married bill clinton, she's be a 2 bit ambulance chaser, IF she could have managed to keep her law license.

Forum List

Back