Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider myself a deplorable conservative

Hello. A conservative Yankee? What a pleasant surprise. A rare gem.

Welcome to the Good, the Bad, the Ugly and Weird. (There's vulgar, vile and obnoxious too so learn how to use the ignore function).

iu

Glad to see fresh blood.

Don't be afraid of the leeches here, they only take tiny bites.

Hope you took/take the time to read the USMB Rules and Guidelines

You wont' be allowed in the various dungeons for a while, ( we need to make sure your skin is thick enough to survive), but have fun upstairs,

Glad to see fresh blood.

Don't be afraid of the leeches here, they only take tiny bites.

Hope you took/take the time to read the USMB Rules and Guidelines

You wont' be allowed in the various dungeons for a while, ( we need to make sure your skin is thick enough to survive), but have fun upstairs,
Sometimes you gotta make sure what you type is outside of the quotes box.

Also to clip a super-long quote chain..
Start at the end of the 1st quote bracket and select down to the end of 2nd last end quote hit backspace.

wooooo . Slow down you guys for a second. I have to get answer to something mm said. When I reply? do I hit the post reply button? Or type under the quote word?

Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Welcome, Cyndi! Glad to have you! You a Mainer? Me, too.
Have a donut

View attachment 329935
Maine used to be part of Massachusetts, and we're coming to take it back one day! Reconquistah!

Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Have a donut

View attachment 329935
Maine used to be part of Massachusetts, and we're coming to take it back one day! Reconquistah!

Why?

Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Why?

Have a donut

View attachment 329935

Why?

hit reply, make your comment, then hit post reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back