Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 360848

Welcome.

Hope you have a long and enjoyable stay.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:cool:

Thank you. I'm trying to lay low up here... But oh no. You people keep baiting me back and waking me up.;) Don't blame me. LOL

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Ok? At the risk of sounding stoopid? It Is sunday right? I'm not sure. What did WE do all weekend??? Please don't tell me. Sounded good in the song... if it's that good, we can do it again next weekend? :aargh:

Better yet? how about we take the week off.:omg:

Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Cyndi, did you by chance get "sooted up" hanging out with dick Van Dyke when he was a chimney sweep?
That's where the name comes from. You are very smart. I was cleaning, or helping the oil burner guy clean the furnace.. so we had problems with it and I joined a havoc board for advice.. signed in as Sooted up cyndi.. poor guys... it wasn't long before they were losing patience with me.. because i am a silly chick.. I got the heck outta there fast. and kept the name. :)

Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Cyndi, did you by chance get "sooted up" hanging out with dick Van Dyke when he was a chimney sweep?
That's where the name comes from. You are very smart. I was cleaning, or helping the oil burner guy clean the furnace.. so we had problems with it and I joined a havoc board for advice.. signed in as Sooted up cyndi.. poor guys... it wasn't long before they were losing patience with me.. because i am a silly chick.. I got the heck outta there fast. and kept the name. :)
They were getting mad at me.. LOL "you cant hook up your wood furnace in with the oil furnace flu!!" HUH. why not? "you;ll set the house on fire" . actually that's not true. One burns the other off.. clean chimney. none the less, I didn't argue... I fled.

They were getting mad at me.. LOL "you cant hook up your wood furnace in with the oil furnace flu!!" HUH. why not? "you;ll set the house on fire" . actually that's not true. One burns the other off.. clean chimney. none the less, I didn't argue... I fled.
It's ok, you're kind of an old lady aren't you?

LOL. I'm in my late 50's. cant help that, life happens. :)

LOL. I'm in my late 50's. cant help that, life happens. :)

I’m going to bed now, with Netflix.

Binging can become addictive.

Though I’m thinking of running away to Zanzibar.

View attachment 360848

Welcome.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

Thank you. I'm trying to lay low up here... But oh no. You people keep baiting me back and waking me up.;) Don't blame me. LOL

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ok? At the risk of sounding stoopid? It Is sunday right? I'm not sure. What did WE do all weekend??? Please don't tell me. Sounded good in the song... if it's that good, we can do it again next weekend? :aargh:

1594791678596.png

That might work...

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 360848

Welcome.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 363519

That might work...

*****SMILE*****

Oh you are definitely moving up to the top of the list.;) It has to approved with Mindful first. I think she'll be good with it.

View attachment 360848

Welcome.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 363519

That might work...

*****SMILE*****

Oh you are definitely moving up to the top of the list.;) It has to approved with Mindful first. I think she'll be good with it.

4920E453-459B-4EFE-A690-BCE51C7A0A17.gif

View attachment 360848

Welcome.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 363519

That might work...

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 363522

So you agree? Top of the list for him. he he he he

View attachment 360848

Welcome.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 363519

That might work...

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 363522

I don’t know him very well.

View attachment 360848

Welcome.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 363519

That might work...

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 363522

So. neither do I . Yet.:hyper:

View attachment 360848

Welcome.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 363519

That might work...

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 363522

Mindful! POM is behaving naughty!:aargh:

View attachment 360848

Welcome.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 363519

That might work...

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 363522

I’ve seen worse.

View attachment 360848

Welcome.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 363519

That might work...

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 363522

I’ve seen worse.

I haven't?:omg: so what should we do with him? punish him or reward him?:aargh:

View attachment 360848

Welcome.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 363519

That might work...

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 363522

I’ve seen worse.

I haven't?:omg: so what should we do with him? punish him or reward him?:aargh:

Mindful.. I just caught POM. lolol... pm.

Same area. Just don’t get stuck with a trump sticker on your car. We’ll call you a tow truck but we won’t stop.

Same area. Just don’t get stuck with a trump sticker on your car. We’ll call you a tow truck but we won’t stop.
:)Last election for fun.. I had a Trump Bumper sticker on the right? and a Bernie on the left? This election I have no inspection sticker on the windshield at all? sorry officer, i didnt notice.:hhello:

:(Dont you have a tow truck? I didnt think so. Because I called 1-800 Dagosa? and no one picked up the phone.. I had to walk. darn you!

:(Dont you have a tow truck? I didnt think so. Because I called 1-800 Dagosa? and no one picked up the phone.. I had to walk. darn you!
We live in the woods....so we’re prepared for most emergencies except for people talking politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back