Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone’s spellbound.

lmao. :laughing0301:

Kinda maybe.. More concerned the 2 of you are coordinating an attack on the Mod room... Gettin' all beer'd up and "making lists" and stuff.. LOL.... This isn't a "Thelma and Louise" kind of trip is it???

What's the code name for this operation?? Lemme guess -- Operation Black Fly... :auiqs.jpg: Welcome to Cyndi... Mindful will get you oriented...

I wouldn’t attack you, Flacaltenn. You should know that.
View attachment 359519

I was trying to get a safe room set up, maybe a panic room; where all miscreants could rest their weary limbs, free from the bickering and sniping so rampant in other areas. Rather like a home base.

I was wondering what to call it.

The Haven, or the Twilight Zone.

You can do that in the Lounge.. Liquor licenses tho are hard to get I'm told.

You ever read Atlas Shrugged? It's been on my mind lately... How about "Galt's Gulch"????? LOL... You'd be accused of being one them bloddy libertarians like me...

I know. But we can’t misbehave in there.

And we need an outlet during these trying times.

I’ve only ever read The Virtue of Selfishness. My daughter bought it for me because she thought I’d like it.

A libertarian? I had an argument with a policeman yesterday for making me put my face shield on. Outside!

Everyone’s spellbound.

Kinda maybe.. More concerned the 2 of you are coordinating an attack on the Mod room... Gettin' all beer'd up and "making lists" and stuff.. LOL.... This isn't a "Thelma and Louise" kind of trip is it???

What's the code name for this operation?? Lemme guess -- Operation Black Fly... :auiqs.jpg: Welcome to Cyndi... Mindful will get you oriented...
Hi! now this is getting too funny. Maybe it could be a like Thelma and Louise. But didn't they fly off a cliff? no, its Operation Fruit Flies. Comes right out of the keg. If your a guy, maybe you will make "The list"? LOLOL :hhello:

Everyone’s spellbound.

Hi! now this is getting too funny. Maybe it could be a like Thelma and Louise. But didn't they fly off a cliff? no, its Operation Fruit Flies. Comes right out of the keg. If your a guy, maybe you will make "The list"? LOLOL :hhello:
:hyper:Come down to the badlands? you rascal? you already made my list. your right on the top of the list? god have mercy on your soul? run for the hills? LOL omg?

Everyone’s spellbound.

:hyper:Come down to the badlands? you rascal? you already made my list. your right on the top of the list? god have mercy on your soul? run for the hills? LOL omg?

I'm usually am an "A-lister"... But if you and Mindful want to slum around in Badlands with me -- I'll pencil you in.... :2up:

Everyone’s spellbound.

View attachment 359519

I was trying to get a safe room set up, maybe a panic room; where all miscreants could rest their weary limbs, free from the bickering and sniping so rampant in other areas. Rather like a home base.

I want to start a thread in the lounge.....Coffee with Mindful, Cyndi and POM. Answers to your personal problems. Like a Dear Abby with one set of testicles calming any hysterics abound. Like one of those French 3sum kinda thingeys

Cyndi. I had to put you on pause a spell here. The Dump down yonder is making you spazz too much on me. I have a wife already for that

Everyone’s spellbound.

View attachment 359519

I want to start a thread in the lounge.....Coffee with Mindful, Cyndi and POM. Answers to your personal problems. Like a Dear Abby with one set of testicles calming any hysterics abound. Like one of those French 3sum kinda thingeys

Cyndi. I had to put you on pause a spell here. The Dump down yonder is making you spazz too much on me. I have a wife already for that
Chill out handsome, Don't be so uptight.:) I've been a bad girl. you shouldn't be looking?

Everyone’s spellbound.

View attachment 359519

You can’t be disgraceful in there. I started TheTwilight Zone in The Badlands for that.

Everyone’s spellbound.

I'm usually am an "A-lister"... But if you and Mindful want to slum around in Badlands with me -- I'll pencil you in.... :2up:
What's an A lister? promises promises. Pencil us in. LOL we like men with authority. ;)

Everyone’s spellbound.

What's an A lister? promises promises. Pencil us in. LOL we like men with authority. ;)

Michael Douglas, Brad Pitt. Those sort of people.

Everyone’s spellbound.

Michael Douglas, Brad Pitt. Those sort of people.
I see all those famous people posting. You mean they're not real?o_O

Everyone’s spellbound.

View attachment 359519

You can’t be disgraceful in there. I started TheTwilight Zone in The Badlands for that.
Disgraceful.....LOL. I am elegant. I was only kidding about the thread. Don't think I was ever in The Lounge before, maybe one year I will. Lol

Everyone’s spellbound.

View attachment 359519

Disgraceful.....LOL. I am elegant. I was only kidding about the thread. Don't think I was ever in The Lounge before, maybe one year I will. Lol
good morning :hhello:Mr.elegant? if you say so. Seriously we have a thread in the badlands now. Mindfull...She's the boss.

1594195516412.png

Welcome.

Hope you have a long and enjoyable stay.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:cool:

Attachments

• 1594195409597.png
    1594195409597.png
    31 KB · Views: 29
View attachment 360848

Welcome.

Hope you have a long and enjoyable stay.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:cool:

Thank you. I'm trying to lay low up here... But oh no. You people keep baiting me back and waking me up.;) Don't blame me. LOL

View attachment 362563

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Ok? At the risk of sounding stoopid? It Is sunday right? I'm not sure. What did WE do all weekend??? Please don't tell me. Sounded good in the song... if it's that good, we can do it again next weekend? :aargh:

Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Cyndi, did you by chance get "sooted up" hanging out with dick Van Dyke when he was a chimney sweep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back