Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Same area. Just don’t get stuck with a trump sticker on your car. We’ll call you a tow truck but we won’t stop.
:)Last election for fun.. I had a Trump Bumper sticker on the right? and a Bernie on the left? This election I have no inspection sticker on the windshield at all? sorry officer, i didnt notice.:hhello:
Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Same area. Just don’t get stuck with a trump sticker on your car. We’ll call you a tow truck but we won’t stop.
:)Last election for fun.. I had a Trump Bumper sticker on the right? and a Bernie on the left? This election I have no inspection sticker on the windshield at all? sorry officer, i didnt notice.:hhello:
Safer just to have no sticker......maybe a 4wd, but no,opinions. Save that for forums and people you never see again.

Bernie is my man. How one can put him on the same car as trump, is scary. They aren’t on the same planet.

Bernie is my man. How one can put him on the same car as trump, is scary. They aren’t on the same planet.
Different sides of the bumper silly. :hhello:I think the bernie one did fall off and get stuck under the tire.

Different sides of the bumper silly. :hhello:I think the bernie one did fall off and get stuck under the tire.
That’s because the left side of the car faces traffic and gets all the abuse. The left always does. They don’t hide on the ditch side like the right and do nothing.

That’s because the left side of the car faces traffic and gets all the abuse. The left always does. They don’t hide on the ditch side like the right and do nothing.
:auiqs.jpg:
[/QUOTE
ha ha ha:aargh: remember I laughed now? but I will see you cry come nov 4.

Congratulations Cyndi, the longest Introduction thread, ever. :happy-1:

Hell, I can't even get my threads over 5 pages.
:(
Your not a cartoon thats why. Hey some day when it's quiet, we have to tell more restaurant horror tales? FUN

1595459517749.png

That would be fun. Start a thread about that subject in the Food & Wine forum and I'm in.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:smoke::banana::smoke:

Been watching your conversation with dagosa.
Since Old Lady is gone, I will provide new refreshments since this thread is so long and her goodies are stale...8trumpdonuts17.33-AM-2.jpg
Enjoy folks...

Been watching your conversation with dagosa.
Since Old Lady is gone, I will provide new refreshments since this thread is so long and her goodies are stale...View attachment 366167
Enjoy folks...
Yea we had bosses from hell didnt we petro? Someday I'll tell you the story about the 60 motorcycle guys that came in and I was the only one there. skeeered. I gave em all free beer. LOLOLOL

Your not a cartoon thats why. Hey some day when it's quiet, we have to tell more restaurant horror tales? FUN

View attachment 366163

That would be fun. Start a thread about that subject in the Food & Wine forum and I'm in.

*****CHUCKLE*****

When you get a little bored? You post first. i'll come outta hiding. Other then that ? I wouldn't want to be accused of trolling you? LOL

View attachment 366163

*****CHUCKLE*****

When you get a little bored? You post first. i'll come outta hiding. Other then that ? I wouldn't want to be accused of trolling you? LOL

View attachment 366163

*****CHUCKLE*****

MIKE mike where are you grouchy? :hhello:

View attachment 366163

*****CHUCKLE*****

Folks. I've known this little doll for a spell. Her disarming unassuming nature will nuetralize you no matter what a scumbag you are. She's a 92 pound soaking wet dynamo

Proof????...How many mods would let an intro thread go on this long.BAWWWWWHAHA!!! She bitch slapped ya mods and ya durnt even know it
I dare ya to deep six this thread...lol

View attachment 366163

*****CHUCKLE*****

Folks. I've known this little doll for a spell. Her disarming unassuming nature will nuetralize you no matter what a scumbag you are. She's a 92 pound soaking wet dynamo

Proof????...How many mods would let an intro thread go on this long.BAWWWWWHAHA!!! She bitch slapped ya mods and ya durnt even know it

aw thats sweet POM.;)

View attachment 366163

*****CHUCKLE*****

aw thats sweet POM.;)

what am I gonna do POM?

View attachment 366163

*****CHUCKLE*****

aw thats sweet POM.;)

what am I gonna do POM?

Do about what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back