Hello from the Buckeye State

I guess since I already "replied" on a few posts I should introduce myself, I'm SourKat. Currently, I'm living in central Ohio in a Godforsaken hell-hole city but am originally from Southeastern Ohio on the river, Meigs Co. Some of you will know of the place. I would love to get back home or some variation thereof - meaning somewhere in the middle of nowhere is my idea of "home". Imho, cities are unnatural and not meant for human habitation. I'm opinionated (as you can see) but I'm also not afraid to admit when I'm wrong and am open to being proven wrong. Hope to meet like-minded and not like-minded people, I'm very much into politics, so I'm sure there will be some interesting discourse.
Hey there, SourKat, Welcome! I can feel your pain--lived in a city 13 years and hated every minute of it. Every Ohioan I've met (except one) was a really decent sensible person. Look forward to having you on board.

Have a little sumpin sweet and enjoy the board.

View attachment 339180

Always free donuts and shit for all the noobies, but never anything for the rest of us................ WTF? I like sweet shit too ya-know.

I guess since I already "replied" on a few posts I should introduce myself, I'm SourKat. Currently, I'm living in central Ohio in a Godforsaken hell-hole city but am originally from Southeastern Ohio on the river, Meigs Co. Some of you will know of the place. I would love to get back home or some variation thereof - meaning somewhere in the middle of nowhere is my idea of "home". Imho, cities are unnatural and not meant for human habitation. I'm opinionated (as you can see) but I'm also not afraid to admit when I'm wrong and am open to being proven wrong. Hope to meet like-minded and not like-minded people, I'm very much into politics, so I'm sure there will be some interesting discourse.
Hey there, SourKat, Welcome! I can feel your pain--lived in a city 13 years and hated every minute of it. Every Ohioan I've met (except one) was a really decent sensible person. Look forward to having you on board.

Have a little sumpin sweet and enjoy the board.

View attachment 339180

Always free donuts and shit for all the noobies, but never anything for the rest of us................ WTF? I like sweet shit too ya-know.
ewww, love those buckeyes!! Those things should be illegal!! Addicting as h*ll -

This is wolverine country. Sorry but buckeyes aren’t accepted.

Welcome any way.
Oh, you're a Wolverine? My condolences. ;)

It's always nice to have another Appalachian American on the forum. Us hill people need to stick together.
We do!! That's why prohibition ended, they got tired of carrying their Federal agents out in body bags!!:auiqs.jpg:

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

Welcome any way.
Not really. I like to cause trouble.

Welcome any way.
Not really. I like to cause trouble.
You are? I wouldn't have guessed.

Forum List

Back