hello...from se ks

drifter106

Rookie
Jul 19, 2020
I am quite sure I know some of the people here from other boards. Will give this a try and see how it works. Just to let people know....I am a very strong supporter of our current President and not impressed with what the democrats and liberals are pushing. Pro-life is a big thing for me....

Hope to meet some intelligent and well versed people here...time will tell.

took me a minute to read all your banners....that one picture that was spinning...made me dizzy. Good to hear from you my friend...

Get your shots first..........liberals are here.
th

Hello there and welcome to the house of bedlam, where the inmates run the corridors and only bite if they catch you. :)

I am quite sure I know some of the people here from other boards. Will give this a try and see how it works. Just to let people know....I am a very strong supporter of our current President and not impressed with what the democrats and liberals are pushing. Pro-life is a big thing for me....

I used to be profoundly anti-abortion until I started interacting with liberals on this forum. Now I strongly endorse these pieces of shit to have their wombs shop vac'd on a regular basis just to ensure their genetic garbage does not infest the rest of the planet.

th
starting to notice that...sometimes its a good thing to listen what the other people have to say but in the end, if your like me, they won't change my way of thinking. Really hard for me to truly understand the way some liberals think....and what they accept as the norm. Morals and their value system has been eroded...

Welcome!

1595212276539.png

starting to notice that...sometimes its a good thing to listen what the other people have to say but in the end, if your like me, they won't change my way of thinking. Really hard for me to truly understand the way some liberals think....and what they accept as the norm. Morals and their value system has been eroded...

Therein lies the problem. You're under the impression that vacuous libturd drones have the capacity to "think". If they do, they clearly resist doing so. They're deliberately ignorant, and are not even satisfied with that, they seek to suppress the dissemination of information in order to keep other people from being informed. Many libturds have atrophied frontal lobes. They're basically parrots with enhanced memories and vocabulary.

You can not be "thinking" and conclude...

Global warming is something humans could accomplish if we tried.

Criminals would obey gun laws.

Collectivism is a concept that can work if the right people are in charge.

Obozo was a competent executive.

th

They are not liberals.

They are left wingers and there is a massive difference.

The lefties on this board, besides being morons, are also very forgetful.

Forum List

Back