Zone1 New to the forum, hello everyone!

Welcome stranger.

Don't look down or to either side. Just power on through like you mean it and you'll be just fine.

Probably.

Maybe.

Oh yeah- don't step in the puddles, stray into the shadows or spend anytime in the corners.

Always wear protection and have fun!

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I hail from Oregon where people are usually very on the left or very on the right. I work for good ol USPS. Hope to have good conversations with y'all!
Hi.

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I hail from Oregon where people are usually very on the left or very on the right. I work for good ol USPS. Hope to have good conversations with y'all!
Welcome

Hi

WELCOME ABOARD U just landed on what's quite possibly the LAST free speech M/B on the entire planet! EXCELLENT mods & rank & file crew make USMB the place to be!

I spent 2-1/2 years in Redland Oregon just about 7 miles east of Oregon City. That was back from about middle of June 1966 up to a week before Christmas 1968. Only building in Redland back then was a school building for special kids, now it's new homes galore with swimming pools. Yes, there appears to be a dividing line in Oregon regarding left/right political ideology. East of the mountains goes heavily conservative/CLASSICAL liberal. West of the mountains is definitely dominated by the statist left/SOCIAL liberals for sure. May I ask what general area in Oregon that you reside in?

Forum List

Back