Saint Patricks day food and appetizers

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I am having a Saint Patrick's Day party. Mostly because someone asked me to throw them a party. I am not a big cook myself I am looking for easy-to-make recipes that taste good and that people will think is good. If you have good ideas post them here. I am looking on Pinterest and YouTube but I figure some of you might know easy ones. Thanks

Contrary to popular belief, corned beef was not a staple of the Irish diet.

---But corned beef has never been very popular among Irish citizens.---

BTW there's a parade and festivities at The Gateway on Saturday. There will also be a hurling tournament at one of the RSL facilities.

---Come join us for a weekend of Hurling and Gaelic Football---

BTW there's a parade and festivities at The Gateway on Saturday. There will also be a hurling tournament at one of the RSL facilities.

Thanks that's neat.

I am in Saratoga Springs, Utah County. I probably wouldn't go but it's still cool.

6324cf87525233deb4ecc650606efa82.jpg

Make sure you don't make cabbage rolls if it is an indoor affair.
It's going to be indoors. I am just trying to make small snacks and maybe sandwiches. We normally don't cook a lot we order Hello Fresh and it comes as a kit to cook with recipe cards. So I rarely cook from scratch.

Why not cabbage rolls if it's indoors? Farts>??? lol

I am having a Saint Patrick's Day party. Mostly because someone asked me to throw them a party. I am not a big cook myself I am looking for easy-to-make recipes that taste good and that people will think is good. If you have good ideas post them here. I am looking on Pinterest and YouTube but I figure some of you might know easy ones. Thanks
Are you planning to serve a meal or just finger foods/snacks/munchies?

Forum List

Back