Hello from Oregon/Arizona

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hello from Oregon when I am a "Happy Camper" summers and a "Snowbird" in Arizona during the winter! Just found this message board last night . Seems very interesting indeed . :)
So you're from Orezona or Arigon? I'm more of a Campy Humper myself.

:auiqs.jpg:

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hello from Oregon when I am a "Happy Camper" summers and a "Snowbird" in Arizona during the winter! Just found this message board last night . Seems very interesting indeed . :)
I made you laugh. Does that mean we're goin' steady already?

TroglocratsRdumb

Platinum Member
Reaction score
welcome, have fun

xband

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oregon has Mt. Hood and Arizona has the Grand Canyon.. Mt. Hood looks ltke Mt. Fuji, a sacred mountain in Japan.

Last edited:

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to USMB, Dove71. Hope that you enjoy the boards. Went to OSU, Corvallis in the early 80's and will always love the Beaver State. :huddle:

Alan Stallion

Civil Rights Advocate
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations. Breakfast is served between 6:30am and 10:00am in the Lounge.

If you are bringing a feline on the premises, there is a bag of Meow Mix in the top left cupboard near the water cooler.

We hope you enjoy your stay.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List