Hello from Oregon/Arizona

Hello from Oregon when I am a "Happy Camper" summers and a "Snowbird" in Arizona during the winter! Just found this message board last night . Seems very interesting indeed . :)

I made you laugh. Does that mean we're goin' steady already?

Hello from Oregon when I am a "Happy Camper" summers and a "Snowbird" in Arizona during the winter! Just found this message board last night . Seems very interesting indeed . :)
Oregon has Mt. Hood and Arizona has the Grand Canyon.. Mt. Hood looks ltke Mt. Fuji, a sacred mountain in Japan.

Last edited:
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle.

Welcome to USMB, Dove71. Hope that you enjoy the boards. Went to OSU, Corvallis in the early 80's and will always love the Beaver State. :huddle:

Greetings and salutations. Breakfast is served between 6:30am and 10:00am in the Lounge.

If you are bringing a feline on the premises, there is a bag of Meow Mix in the top left cupboard near the water cooler.

We hope you enjoy your stay.

It's colder than a witches tit in a northern wind here in Oregon tonight . I wish California wasn't so screwed up these days, I'd move back...

Enough on me .. welcome to the USMB..

I always wanted to live in Oregon because it supposedly rains all the time. I love rain.

Butnow? Not so much. I don't even want to be in Cali anymore either but...I have no choice now and too old to move.

I always wanted to live in Oregon because it supposedly rains all the time. I love rain.

Butnow? Not so much. I don't even want to be in Cali anymore either but...I have no choice now and too old to move.

I’ve never made it over to the West Coast. Yet. A friend told me she preferred Oregon to California. Everyone longs to go to California.

You love rain? England is the place for you. Maybe why it looks so green and lush.

I’ve never made it over to the West Coast. Yet. A friend told me she preferred Oregon to California. Everyone longs to go to California.

You love rain? England is the place for you. Maybe why it looks so green and lush.
My ancestors are from England, Ireland, Scotland, Germany...Northern Europe. I always wanted to go to England. But I didn't want big cities, like London. I wanted small hamlets with cobstone streets and thatched roofs. Alas...maybe my next reincarnation.

Forum List

Back