Hell Hath No Fury Like Envy

Defining Democrat hatred of Trump in 10 words is much easier than is engaging in deep political analyses.

Nothing increases envy in losers more than a winner’s success.

The Trump opposition: Hell hath no fury like Democrats' scorn
By Russell Paul La Valle, opinion contributor - 02/03/17 10:40 PM EST

Half the country did not vote for Trump because they disagreed with him/the Republican stance. Therefore, the steamroller approach that is being taken in Washington for the past two weeks is completely ignoring the fact that there is HALF the people who would like to be heard and possibly considered, at least. You folks need to get over this "loser" reaction thing. It is long over.

Someone just posted pre election and post election pics of Jake Tapper .....Guy is going down hill fast......Hate is aging him right before our eyes

Trump won 30/50 states. Lazy corrupt BO should have done a better job. Beast is buried in corruption through CFF, hidden govt emails, missing money, muslim ties....get over it or get out (prefered). Find a mexican to run next time. BO ruined your blacks forever, they won't help you.

HALF the people who would like to be heard and possibly considered,
To OldLady: Here is one of your half who wants nothing more than to be heard and considered —— AT THE POINT OF A GUN:

th
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M2968b6f919f4a0c7b0a9d0413e124464o1&pid=Api&w=180&h=181

Obama lackey Rosa Brooks wants Trump overthrown by the military
By Matthew Vadum
February 3, 2017

Question for Rosa Brooks: How many tanks does Judge Robert have?

And yet Judge James Robart made a radical move to reopen our borders to all these people from chaotic, ISIS-infested places like Iraq, Yemen, and Syria, potentially putting American lives in danger.​

February 6, 2017
Trump should disregard clearly unconstitutional court orders
By Ed Straker

Blog: Trump should disregard clearly unconstitutional court orders

Defining Democrat hatred of Trump in 10 words is much easier than is engaging in deep political analyses.

Half the country did not vote for Trump because they disagreed with him/the Republican stance. Therefore, the steamroller approach that is being taken in Washington for the past two weeks is completely ignoring the fact that there is HALF the people who would like to be heard and possibly considered, at least. You folks need to get over this "loser" reaction thing. It is long over.
As one former president was pleased to remind all...Elections have consequences! The Trump approach to doing business in Washington is shocking to the professional political class used to being in charge of a far more lethargic pace of things. They're not accustomed to a businessman's approach to running the sprawling and incredibly inefficient blundering bureaucracy that is the US government, but they'd better get use to it quickly because the Trump train ain't gonna be slowing down.

The Make America Great Again Express...All Aboard!!!

You were heard on voting day but you lost. Now, I wonder what you would be saying if the shoe was on the other foot?

You were heard on voting day but you lost. Now, I wonder what you would be saying if the shoe was on the other foot?
My point was more that our reactions are not because we lost, it is because we have disagreements with the decisions.

My point was more that our reactions are not because we lost, it is because we have disagreements with the decisions.
To OldLady: Violent disagreements. See #5 permalink.
Well, I just want you to know that when, at the local diner this a.m., one of our local pundits loudly proclaimed that we need to SEND 'EM ALL BACK, I did not throw my coffee at him or anything.
Not all of us are violent. We did have a friendly discussion tho.

Envy, one of the so-called 7 deadly sins.

What LWNJs do not seem to comprehend is that successful intelligent people can sense envy/jealousy and deliberately choose to avoid socializing with the haters. And their hate cuts them off from opportunity, which makes them more envious, which in turn makes more and more successful people want nothing to do with them.

Their envy sends them into a downward spiral.

What LWNJs do not seem to comprehend is that successful intelligent people can sense envy/jealousy and deliberately choose to avoid socializing with the haters. And their hate cuts them off from opportunity, which makes them more envious, which in turn makes more and more successful people want nothing to do with them.

Their envy sends them into a downward spiral.
I agree with you that envy is VERY unattractive. I know lots and lots of RW's with that affliction, though, as well as LW's. It is not really a political thing. You think some of those blue collar unemployed guys who support Trump aren't feeling envious? Really?

Well, I just want you to know that when, at the local diner this a.m., one of our local pundits loudly proclaimed that we need to SEND 'EM ALL BACK,
To OldLady: Saying “Send ‘em all back” is hardly a riot!
I did not throw my coffee at him or anything.
To OldLady: Your restraint is commendable.
Not all of us are violent.
To OldLady: I do not doubt you. I do question the percentage.
To Muhammed: Thank you for the reminder:

Totalitarian concepts will always curse mankind because envy is that facet of human nature that best expresses itself in government authority.

ENVY IS THE FOUNDATION FOR EVERY GOVERNMENT’S AUTHORITY.​

What better way to enforce government authority than a theocracy?

. . . let me repeat my oft-stated view of government and religion. Both will plague mankind until the end of time. The trick is to limit the size of government while keeping religion voluntary.​

I agree with you that envy is VERY unattractive. I know lots and lots of RW's with that affliction,
To OldLady: Cut to the chase. No American can believe in the Constitution and a theocracy. It has to be one or the other; hence, envy is not in a true conservative’s genetic code.

Forum List

Back