Here's what Starbucks wants to hire.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I wouldn't be caught dead in any place a muslim "refugee" is working at!

It's not that the savage rapefugees will be washing their asses. It's that they will be washing their asses in the coffee makers.

They wipe off the shit with their hands, then make your latte and give you a scone.

First off it's Starfucks, why would I pay $5 for a cup of coffee that takes 3 people 15 minutes to get it to me? Secondly since I don't patronize the place I could care less what they're serving or how they're serving it. :dunno:

• Banned

First off it's Starfucks, why would I pay $5 for a cup of coffee that takes 3 people 15 minutes to get it to me? Secondly since I don't patronize the place I could care less what they're serving or how they're serving it. :dunno:

No one is talking to you.

No one is talking to you.

You changed your name to 'no one'? That's appropriate. :thup:

These are exactly the people I want, serving food, and drink to yuppy liberals. They want it too. That's a win, win! So rare these days... Can't we just... Savor the moment?

These are exactly the people I want, serving food, and drink to yuppy liberals. They want it too. That's a win, win! So rare these days... Can't we just... Savor the moment?
So that's how the leftist liberal yuppies catch all that hepatitis going around. Refugees washing their asses and making coffee with water from a toilet bowl. (After they strain out any turds of course.)

In the early 2000s' I tried (local Starbucks) 1-3 times to get a regular black coffee (leave room for 1/2-1/2). I felt i was shamed for not ordering "a milkshake". I did not know the "sizes". I asked for large, they did not understand? Never back.

So you want the govt to tell business owners who they must hire. Don't visit them, problem solved. But you shouldn't have been going there anyway, I hear they serve gay folks.

So that's how the leftist liberal yuppies catch all that hepatitis going around. Refugees washing their asses and making coffee with water from a toilet bowl. (After they strain out any turds of course.)
Which hepatitis is that; A, B or C?

In the early 2000s' I tried (local Starbucks) 1-3 times to get a regular black coffee (leave room for 1/2-1/2). I felt i was shamed for not ordering "a milkshake". I did not know the "sizes". I asked for large, they did not understand? Never back.
Did you know they use eviaN (spelled backwards)) water for their concoctions?

So you want the govt to tell business owners who they must hire. Don't visit them, problem solved. But you shouldn't have been going there anyway, I hear they serve gay folks.

I know Fenton, if you want to be shamed and belittled by a dude in a man-bun.......well you can get that at home right there in 29 palms.

All I'm saying is that if I want to refuse to be a customer of some enterprise, I do so, pretty simple. But some folks have been listening to Fox rail at Starbucks and lattes for years. This is just the latest effort to wind you up over Starbucks.

I know Fenton, if you want to be shamed and belittled by a dude in a man-bun.......well you can get that at home right there in 29 palms.

All I'm saying is that if I want to refuse to be a customer of some enterprise, I do so, pretty simple. But some folks have been listening to Fox rail at Starbucks and lattes for years. This is just the latest effort to wind you up over Starbucks.

It's just the latest effort to keep diseased muslims out.

I just wanted a hot coffee with real cream (stop it Fenton). Not a lecture from a punk in a man-bun at 7:30 AM. I use instant, boiled tap water too hot to drink!

It's just the latest effort to keep diseased muslims out.

Guess you better protest them snowflake.

Forum List

Back